Pokemon tag team tournaments!*Looking for 1 more person*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon tag team tournaments! Get your applications in. Looking for 1 more person.

Can't wait to start and see who I teamed up with.

RE: Pokemon tag team tournaments!

We have ten people so we will start in a while. You guys cool with that. Oh and here's one of the twist you'll encounter during the game. At the moment your character will only be able to find pokemon native to the same region as your starter. How's that for a twist.

That twist is fine for me. I liked most of the Jhoto Pokemon.

Edit: seems like most people choose Jhoto or Unova Pokemon.

Out: Kay I'm starting.
Narration: Its a dark and gloomy night and ten young trainers arrive at kakriko cities local pokemon center.
In: Josh walks into the pokemon center with nine other trainers he does not know well yet but hopes to learn more about later.
Out: ok now you discuss your characters feelings when walking in.

RE: Pokemon tag team tournaments! *game start please post*

*Walks away from counter after Houndour been healed.*
" This tourney shouldn't be too hard compared to the other
ones I've been in."
*Looks toward Ryan*
"I'm gonna talk to this guy. This seems like a tough person battle with"
*Walks toward Ryan*

" Zorua i'm glad you are all healed up now it is time for some serious training for the tournamet"

Rhiannon held her little Vulpix in her arms, "We're gonna dominate! Right Vix?" "Vulpix-Vul!" The little Vulpix yipped. "They better watch out for us alone!" Rhiannon started getting her fox Pokemon hyped up. "Vulpix-Vul!" She yipped back.

"Ah I see you're all here," said a voice from out of nowhere. It was a man who walked into the center. "Hi my name is Dan and I'm the little leagues organizer. You guys didn't honestly think you could join the big tournament without making at least a small name for yourselves. Now first choose your partner." At this news Josh stood against a wall wondering who everyone else will choose.

Ryan walked into the Pokemon Center, fashionably late, and grinned. "Scope out the competition, Sneeze," He said to his Sneasel who was riding on his shoulders like a toddler. "Sneeze-Snea!" Sneasel exclaimed, pointing at an approaching trainer. He had a smug look on his face and a Houndour trotting by his side. "Looks like we've got a type disadvantage for this one."

*Looks around the room to decide who to pick*
"A trainer with a water type or psychic type would be good"
*Takes out info device to see which trainer would be the best pick*

"Hmmm... All of them look pretty tough, and would make a good partner..." Rhiannon thought outloud, so only her Vulpix could hear. "Vulpix-Vul," Vix muttered, pointing to the boy with the Houndour. "Yeah, it wouldn't be all to great to go with a trainer with another fire-type-we'd both have a water disadvantage. But the Flash-Fire ability..." Rhiannon whispered back to Vix.

(If we want a person on our Tag-Team, would it be best to PM them, and ask ahead of time?)

Out: you can ask them in game and see if they want to be your partner.

OOC~That's what I did. I PMed the person I wanted to partner with me.

" All these trainers look pretty tough but we don't have any type disadvantages so who do you think we should go with zorua"
Narrator: After a while to think Adan has chosem
"Zorua I think we should go with the guy with the gible what do you think, zorua?"

*Shows a Mareep on the screen*
"Wow, this looks like a good choice. But ground types would be a major problem."
Houndour starts to wonder off near Vulpix.
"Houndour-Hound,"
"Houndour, where are you going?"

Out: something I forgot to mention before. Ask me if your basic pokemon would like to learn an egg move and a final stage pokemon would like to learn a Tm.

Narrator: Adan has now officially chosen his partner and walks up to him to ask him to e partners
"Hey Josh you wanna be my partner"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back