Pokemon tag team tournaments!*Looking for 1 more person*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guilty Spark

Punch!!!
In this rpg you get a partner and go through a string of tournaments testing your skills as a partner and as a trainer. The story takes place in the shian region. You are but one of the competitors trying to win the tournament. You rise in rank as you win.....if you win at all......NOWS THE TIME TO BECOME CHAMPION!

Rules:
1. Follow the following rules as they are guidelines to make this rpg successful.
2. All pokebeach rules apply. This game should not go beyond a pg-13 environment.
3. Be kind and courteous to all other passengers err I mean players.:p
4. I will play too.
5. Please pm the form below to me or post the form below here. Either way works.
6. Where it says did you read the rules answer the question.
7. Have fun!
8. If you aren't going to be active please tell me ahead. If you are inactive for more than a week you will be kicked out.
9. If you're partner leaves you'll get a new one.
10. You're pokemon are level 10. They will evolve at the normal level they evolve at. Any other pokemon can evolve at any time just ask.
11. Use in when in character and out when out of character.
If I forgot to mention any other general rule please please pm it to me.

Form:
Character name:
Starter pokemon(please choose one it can be any basic pokemon that's not a legendary):
Appearance:
Anything else:
Will you be active:
If you think I forgot anything please pm me.
Form:
Character name: Josh
Starter pokemon: gible
Appearance: He is about 5 feet is skinny but has some muscle. He has black hair. He usually wears shorts that go below his knees and long short sleeve t-shirts.
Anything else: no
Will you be active: yah
Form:
Character name: Ryan
Starter pokemon(please choose one it can be any basic pokemon that's not a legendary): Sneasel
Appearance: Ryan is tall and lanky. He has short, straight, dark brown hair. He's 15 but he looks older. He has icy blue eyes that can be intimidating, which he can use to his advantage in battles.
Anything else: Ryan's pretty arrogant but he's loyal to Sneasel and anyone who gains his trust. He and Sneasel sometimes use unorthodox battling strategies which take people by surprise.
Form:
Character name: Zippy
Starter pokemon: Litwick
Appearance: A young short boy with glasses and thick brown hair. Like to battle and train.
Anything else: Nope
Will you be active: Yeppers
Form:
Character name: catutie
Starter pokemon(please choose one it can be any basic pokemon that's not a legendary): Mareep
Appearance: Brown hair, shorter, wears shorts and T-shirts. Always wanted to be a great trainer but his parent wouldnt let him, now he is determined to win the tournament.
Anything else: uh a couple things. 1 what level are out poke? 2 will our poke evolve and when? 3 how will the leveling up process work? will you just decide when we level up?
Will you be active: yesh i will
Form:
Character name: Gaius
Starter pokemon: Larvitar
Appearance: caucasian, Tall, wears all black, jeans and shirt
Anything else: He's arrogant and is willing to crush anyone to achieve power (including his partner)
Will you be active: yeah
Form:
Charactername: Rileigh
Starter Pokemon: Snivy
Appearence: Rileigh is only 11. Her beauty and charms sometimes distracts people. Always wears different outfits.
Anything else: She's smart and witty. Whenever in doubt you can count on her. Snivy and Rileigh have a great bond.
Form:
Character name: Rhiannon
Starter pokemon: Vulpix (Vix, Female)
Appearance: Long brown hair, with golden highlights. Gray-Blue eyes. Slim figure, usually wearing a Tee-Shirt and skinny jeans. And she's 11.
Anything else: I read through the rules, but didn't see a code word.
Will you be active: Yuppers!

RE: Pokemon tag team tournaments!

What does this mean?
If you are inscribe for more than a week you will be kicked out

Character name:~P99
Starter pokemon:Nincada
Appearance: Snobby rich kid.
Anything else: no
Will you be active: I guess... I'll try to be, at least...

Oops I meant inactive I fixed it. Thanks for joining.

Does anyone know how to add a spoiler.

i joined ;D that means that you should to people :p

just do [ spoiler] (- the space there) and then close it with [/spoiler] when you are done or just do this

quote this post and see how i did it :p

I sent this to GS but I'll put it here too

Character name: Ryan
Starter pokemon(please choose one it can be any basic pokemon that's not a legendary): Sneasel
Appearance: Ryan is tall and lanky. He has short, straight, dark brown hair. He's 15 but he looks older. He has icy blue eyes that can be intimidating, which he can use to his advantage in battles.
Anything else: Ryan's pretty arrogant but he's loyal to Sneasel and anyone who gains his trust. He and Sneasel sometimes use unorthodox battling strategies which take people by surprise.

what what are you trying to put in spoilers? the form?

just do

Code:
 [spoiler]blah, blah, blah[/spoiler]

just learned the code tags ;D

Yay thanks catautie.

I'm getting applications in as fast as I can on my ipod. I didn't expect this many people to join as I saw some other guy made an rpg today but nobody joined. I didn't join because I didn't like the idea but I felt bad for him. My point is thanks for all the support guys.

RE: Pokemon tag team tournaments! Get your applications in.

Charactername: Rileigh
Starter Pokemon: Snivy
Appearence: Rileigh is only 11. Her beauty and charms sometimes distracts people. Always wears different outfits.
Anything else: She's smart and witty. Whenever in doubt you can count on her. Snivy and Rileigh have a great bound.

Ta-da! I joined!

Yayz we have alot of people. We might start sooner than I thought.

(Guilty Spark PM'd me) I'm sorry,but I don't think I'm interested. I'm very sorry if I hurt your feelings.

8 already?! you work fast sir xD

I think I'll just look for two more people then well start. How does that sound.

RE: Pokemon tag team tournaments! Get your applications in. Looking for 2 more people.

i would leave it up for maybe a day or 2 to get the most amount of people but its up to you ;D. 10 sounds good if you dont want things to get to crazy :p

RE: Pokemon tag team tournaments! Get your applications in. Looking for 2 more people.

Yeah I don't want it to get to crazy. That's why I am going to cut it off at 10.

Yea that sounds good I will tell people that I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back