pokemon fighters:revived

Aw god damn it do people hate 4 some reason it sarted it and it suckek now smoeone else starts it and it got popular ina day or two and mines took months I think people hate me so now Wpm just ban me.

Um...You don't ask for a ban darkrayquaza.And wat u are doing is SPAM.And no people do not hate you.I don't hate you.WTF would make you think that?-_-

"Nabuma, sorry for accidentaly hitting you. I think I can take care of this battle by myself." I said confident looking closly at jolteon.

"fine, if you think you can handle it ryan, go ahead, i believe you.....probably only you anyway." i pulled out a book. "cause this book told me to." i showed it to him
"Section IIV
Trust of the Guarded
no matter how bizarre or awkward the guarded explanation is, you must ALWAYS trust your guarded.

Guarded-the being that is guarded and protected by you."
then i walked away.

"Latios,zoom through them all till you find the right one!"I yelled.Latios flew through all them,then slammed into Jolteon."Latios,use Hydro Pump!"A huge blast of water sprayed into Jolteon."Finish up with Dragon Claw!"I yelled.Latios' claws glowed blue...

"whew. that's a good thing that was just a clone. i like battling with clones, it helps me focus on jolteon's battles a lot more. but seriously, what was that?"

then a zapdos apparently white came out of the ground trying to look for something, but couldn't find it.

zapdos' cry is heard, as well as the other two legendary birds from below. they cries sound different, but ricky can't place what it is.

the white zapdos was screaming something in human language.
"Nabu-" then is stopped. "-saru" then it hesitated and flew in the direction i was walking.

I looked at Nabuma like he was drifting away. I didn't even know what he was talking about, or even talking TO. (I can't see the white zapdos.) "TIME!" I said while crossing my arms in a cross shape. I ran over to Nabuma. "Nabuma, is anything wrong?"

"yes....something is, but i will deal with it myself." so a gust of wind blew and i dissapeared.

now ricky understood why th cries were different. that wasn't a normal zapdos. (the crack in the ground closes)"Nabuma! rrrrrrrrr.  it got him.  the reason that pokemon's cries and color were different is because that was a special pokemon called a white zapdos.  too see it, you have to have had you religion's (if any) 13 ceremony. if none, you have to be thirteen years old.  i saw nabuma move his lips while he was being swept away. ryan, did he tell you something before he was kidnapped?"

then i was riding on my white zapdos. to the land of the forsaken name. (would some name it!??!?! Forsaken is sucha boring name) because because the grand scroll of combat and peace was stolen, which in result caused the entire Forsaken country to have a civil war. i had to find it before any fights or etc.

(fine, when we get to know Forsaken more, we will name it. -_-')
then...i kept speeding into Forsaken land :moon. obviously, they may have taken it. whilie sun is having war, star is having couciling.

(sounds like you're turning this into rise of shadows-_- scroll? whatever element maybe?)

"i wonder where that pokemon took nabuma? we have to find a way to get there!"

Back