pokemon fighters:revived

Pokemunkulys

Pokebeach Veteran
a while ago someone started pokemon fighters and ended it, so im starting a new one.  you put in the stuff like this and then go on with the story.  there will be a tournament at 15 people.  

name:
pokemon: (you can change this)(two people may choose the same pokemon)
personality:
appearance:
story: (optional)
weapons:
battle style:

here's mine:

name:ricky
pokemon:jolteon
personality:subdued; caring; slightly aggresive
appearance:high tops, brown hair, long sleeves with hood over cap
story:was named pokemon master months ago, at age 37, then he was zapped back to 14 and lost his memory.  (he has grown a year since then.)
weapons:mind bombs, electrocute/paralyze computerizedly accurate ninfa stars, electric shield
battle style:stay out (and keep friends out) of harm's way, while using weapons and attacks.  

it doesn't have to be elaborate:p just filled in

fine.....this will probably go under too....

name:Nabuma Inichi
pokemon:Ninetails
personality:doesn't socialize...until he gets to know someone.
appearance:eek:k tall, in shape, sometimes weres sun glasses.
story: he came from the Land of the Forsaken Name, and he is the leader of the star guardians.
weapons:
battle style:muay thai.

Are we allowed Legendaries?if so,here is mine:

Name:Chantal
Pokemon:Latios
Personality:Sometimes shy,but usually bold.Ferocious at times
Appearance:Tall,T-shirt,shorts,glasses
Story:She was abandoned by her father when she was little.Soon after she had been abandoned,she befriended the legendary Latios.
Weapons:Light and Dark spells
Battle style:Zoom at the opponent on Latios,shooting spells at them,and if that doesn't work,slam into them with Latios.

That's three, were on our way.

"hey cha- hey who's that? he looks weird, sort of scary looking, just no at he same time. " i see nabuma

"Oh,that's just Nebuma.I know him well."I was like this at him: o_O'."Anyway,you want to battle?Heck I don't know your name yet.What is your name?"

My name's ricky, nice to meet ya.  and sure ill have a battle.  what kind of poke-- WHOA!!!!!!! what is that!?

it was a giant black pokemon.
"pfft. just like it to come here too....this is stupid." i stared at the black charizard.
"more ppl that think i'm weird.....just cause i don't talk. go white ninetails! use white flame purge." then the black charizard was turned to normal.
"pfft. just like them to still hate me. heh"

Sorry pokemunkulys, you didn't register in the RP signup thread. Register and you're good to go! I'll join.

name:Ryan
pokemon:Skitty
personality:nice, all around. Will try to protect anyone.
appearance: blond hair with blue pants wearing a green shirt reading "I'm Ready."
story: After being crowned pokemon champ at the age of 4, Ryan wanted a challenge and became a pokemon fighter.
weapons:boomerang, bow and arrow, dagger, chain whip, and katana.
battle style: quick and fast.

"Skitty! Solarbeam!" I said. Skitty charged up for a powerful blast and shot it out. I then noticed other people. "Sorry, didn't know you were there!"

"ow." i got hit by the solar beam really hard.
"pfft. i save your life like 10 times and you try to kill me. don't worry, i'll do it."
BTW my weapons were a dagger, blast scroll, summon scroll, seal scroll, and a buster blade.
so then i pulled out my dagger. seem familiar?

i don't really get this, so someone will have to explain it to me but okay here goes.

Name: Nathan
Personality: umm aggressive; has to win. when not competing layed back.
Appearance: Tall, glasses, brown spiked hair.
Weapons: anything that'll win me the game;)
Battle Style: rush and attack with fury so they'll get scared; win at any cost!

apparently you can tell i'm aggressive:p.

Arcanine out.

"Do you know Nathan?"I asked."Anyway,Ricky,let's get on to the battle.Hope your Jolteon is ready for my Latios!"I exclaimed,then sent out Latios.

i got up.
"cause i will help him...."i said with pain from a solar beam. i turned to nathan. "wow, i'm sorry. i thought you were someone else. that other person tried to kill me like all you people here." i pointed to everyone.

"I didn't try to kill you..."I slowly muttered."All right then!"I exclaimed."Latios,use Luster Purge!"A blast of white light started illuminating the battlefield,then striking Jolteon.

Back