pokemon fighters:revived

(i get a scroll. deal with it. cause i like scrolls)
then.....i found out that the rock inside the scroll broke, so the 3 pillars in forsaken crumbled on my zapdos which did not kidnap me because i was riding it. so i ran around and found some ppl with spears point at me.
"ohhhhh damn."

"wait a second!" "i remember seeing nabuma holding one of those pokecom thingies. does anybody have one? we could call him!"

"Oh! There he is. -_- Ryan! wake up!" Ryan was on the ground in a crevice, sleeping. "Ryan! Wake up! Oh no.<( Ryan's been *$@&^%*$'d. That means he'ss sleep until we find something we and him have lost. Namely, Nabuma.>l"

those guys with spears took me to an underground cavern.
"what are you guys looking for?" i asked the soldiers.
"do you want the war scroll?"
"um.....yea...." i answered vaguely.
"well, we have it." they told me.
"ok. why are you telling me this? don't you want to keep it?"
"ya, but we tol-" i jumped up and koed one guy. then i took his spear and killed 2 more soldiers. then for the rest of the soldiers, i had my arm glow and wind exerted from it.
"RAZOR PURGE!" then i killed the rest of them by slicing them up with a punch.
"ok, i have to look for my rock now. or the scroll mainly."

Oops, sorry. I totally forgot about this.

Skitty was next to me. "Nya nya, nyaaaaa!" Skitty said. "Skitty, could you try to describe what you're saying?" Chantal asked. Skitty nodded. She ran off into the cave and brought back a sableye. Skitty whispered somthing into sableye's ear, and it was ready. Sableye made a darkness patch, fused with skitty's blizzard. Sableye used psychic on it to create a little movie of how to translate pokemon language through a pokenav. (Click the far left button, then the far right. Then click the center button.) Sableye ran away into the darkness.

woah! that was awesome! al right, let's see what ryan's skitty has to say. maybe it has some info on ryan's condition!

Back