Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Pokemon Best Wishes Episodes

New ending reveals 4 things.

Ash's Swadloon will evolve.

Ash's Tranquill will evolve.

Ash's Tepig will evolve.

Ash will capture Sunglasses Krokorok.

The new ending is called Seven-Coloured Arch.

Yay, Pignite! I hope we see more of it now, and I'd love to see it competing with Bianca's Pignite.

Cross-posted from the news thread, since it applies to the above post:

That makes it more likely that Bianca's Piggy will evolve, since they writers won't want two main characters with the same pogeymanz, in case the chiddlers get confused. (See also: Barry's Heracross and Staraptor being replace for the Sinnoh League with Hitmonlee and Skarmory)

I would have preferred either oshaowtt or snivy evolving over tepig. Oh well.

Like Yakob said, Snivy wouldn't evolve because Trip has Servine, and as epic as Dewott is, I would hate losing Oshawott's comic side. I also think that it may have been because we haven't had as much Tepig action as opposed to Snivy and Oshawott, and this is the writers trying to make up for that.

Actually, I think Tepig sees more action than Oshawott. Basically, Oshawott is the comic relief, Snivy is the go-to for when a battle matters, and anything else, Tepig gets to do.

Also, anyone found the new ending on YT/elswhere yet?

Arcavine185 said:
Like Yakob said, Snivy wouldn't evolve because Trip has Servine, and as epic as Dewott is, I would hate losing Oshawott's comic side. I also think that it may have been because we haven't had as much Tepig action as opposed to Snivy and Oshawott, and this is the writers trying to make up for that.

Oshawott can still evolve and have the same personality.

And Tepig has been used more than Snivy.

YakobTheRed said:
Actually, I think Tepig sees more action than Oshawott. Basically, Oshawott is the comic relief, Snivy is the go-to for when a battle matters, and anything else, Tepig gets to do.

Also, anyone found the new ending on YT/elswhere yet?

No, Oshawott gets more actions.

He's had more battles, more wins, less losses, more appearances and more development.

Yet, Tepig evolves first. Weird.

Do you guys think Ash is gonna trade away Boldore in the near future? I mean, to make it evolve or something? I can see that happening as Ash is about to have a massive amount of Pokemon in his Unova team.

I think Ash should trade with Trip, Boldore for Gurdurr and then they should trade back.

Anywho, new episode title.

BW067: Double Batttle! Pikachu and Waruvile VS Pendror and Gamageroge!!

This is probably where Ash captures Krokorok.

I think the Ash & Trip-Boldore & Gurdurr would make a good plot for an episode-the two trade and Ash can't handle Conkeldurr and Trip finds Gigalith a bit too much for him, leading them to trade back.

And I guess Ash was bound to catch Krok sometime. Hopefully won't be long before we see Krookodile.
I can also see Scraggy being taught how to use a Dark move (Crunch/Payback) by Krok.

Just watched BW041/43, and they've redone the evolution graphic... it looks even more awesome than before. Some nifty CGI right there, too cool. And we get to see it again next week, yay.

Great episode in general too. Much love for both Krokorok and Excadrill, so no complaints every time I see them.

Arcavine185 said:
I think the Ash & Trip-Boldore & Gurdurr would make a good plot for an episode-the two trade and Ash can't handle Conkeldurr and Trip finds Gigalith a bit too much for him, leading them to trade back.

The Ash/Trip trade was bound to happen. I could see Ash with Conkel and Trip with Giga for probably the rest of the show, I wouldn't expect them to trade back just because of the fact that Ash has never had a trade that worked, and the anime probably wants to just get one out of the way for him already.

I realized not to long ago: Ash encounters a lot of assholes in his adventures. Like, more than a 10 year old would normally ever meet.

The reason tepig evolved before oshawott and snivy is probably because he caught snivy in the wild and got oshawott from juniper while tepig used to belong to another trainer who was probably abusive, thus abandoning it (he probably found out it evolved into Pignite!).

EDIT:I haven's seen that episode in a while so I don't remember the details, so I would put a line through "probably", but I don't know how. He's actually even worse than Paul, who at least diden't tie up Chimchar.

^There is no 'probably' about T's previous trainer-he tied T to a pole and starved him, because he lost to a Deerling in a battle. That is not 'probably' abusive, that is seriously evil.

Meh, the world's full of jerks. Deal with it.

If dealing with it involves growing into a massive firey boar, more power to you, say I. Also works for angry fire monkeys and angry not-dragon fire dragons. There's a recurring theme here, I just can't put my finger on it.

All of Ash's Fire-starters have had abusive trainers (or in Cyndaquil's case, almost caught by one).

I know. I was using sarcasm. Feel free to consult a dictionary. I'll wait until you've caught up.

Tepig evolving keeps the pattern of all of Ash's Fire Type Starters having evolved.

Back