Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Pokemon Best Wishes Episodes

Are these episodes the exact same episodes that we have here in our North American continent? I am asking because I saw the first 3 episodes that were subtitled but was not sure if they were all exactly the same other than language. I know the first 3 are the same other than the language but I have not seen the other best wishes episodes to see XD.:)

New Episode Titles.

BW054: Satoshi VS Champion Adeku!
サトシVSチャンピオン・アデク

Airs on October 13th.

BW055: Towards the Rainbow! Marakacchi Musical!
虹の彼方へ!マラカッチでミュージカル!!

Airs on October 27th.

A musical episode where Maractus is involved, nice to see.

There was a long preview of a bunch of upcoming episodes that I watched somewhere. In the preview there was an episode with Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus! Apparently Tornadus and Thundurus were causing havoc and Ash, Iris, and Cilan had to awaken Landorus to stop this havoc! I don't watch the anime that much, but every one in a while I will watch some episodes!

Pokemon ex said:
There was a long preview of a bunch of upcoming episodes that I watched somewhere. In the preview there was an episode with Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus! Apparently Tornadus and Thundurus were causing havoc and Ash, Iris, and Cilan had to awaken Landorus to stop this havoc! I don't watch the anime that much, but every one in a while I will watch some episodes!

Yeah, I said that above.

Anyway, we have some more titles.

Iris and Monozu! Raising and Training!!

Extraordinary A☆Gilder VS Freegeo-man!

Apparently the first of those airs on the 20th of October and the 2nd one airs on the 27th, but another TV guide said that last years ANA Pikachu movie short airs on the 20th and the Maractus/Musical Episode airs on the 27th.

Maybe the Pikachu Short will air on October 20, 2011. then the Pokemon Musical episode will air on October 27, 2011. Because if they're talking about the Pokemon Musical, then they have to still be in Nimbasa City. The episode about Accelgor happens at the Cold Storage, which is right by Driftveil City. I don't think they would go towards Driftveil City, then go back to Nimbasa City for the Pokemon Musical.

^Not necessarily. The anime doesn't stick exactly to the games, after all.

Well ash in today's episode was extremely derpy, but it was actually a pretty funny episode.

Permit Me Some Ranting Room Flat-Out Run!! 1 & 2

I just watched Flat-Out Run!! part 2 English subbed in HD and wanna complain about it a little bit. Understand that I loved part 1, thought it was really cute, quite enjoyed Cilan's antics, Subway Bosses looked great. Watch part 2 and it's rife with animation mistakes, twins looked horrible, and the story? Ugg. The combined efforts of Pikachu, Axew, Snivy, Excadrill, and Pansage fail to break the mere door of the Ghost Train, only to turn around and have Pikachu destroy the helicopter “manipulator” with one Electro Ball? Nobody thinks to contact someone outside the Subway – like the police – and have them head off Team Rocket from aboveground? And we're really supposed to believe Ingo and Emmet are so stupid they need Cilan to inform them of the only possible escape route? Satoshi telling Meowth he enjoyed traveling with him was about the only thing nice in this episode...

Hopefully this week's ep will be better because Satoshi and Cilan's battle with the Subway Bosses should be the last we see of them and therefore the last time I'll be watching the series for a good while.

BTW, will somebody explain why the Japanese are so obsessed with being in a “pinch”?

pokemonbestwishesingomi.png
Did you spot it? No, this isn't why I'm complaining..gosh

YakobTheRed said:
You're going all deep and critical about a kid's cartoon? Nice.
Thousands of people will tear someone (kid, teen, adult, they don't care) apart for something like posting a team of all the Rotom forms or saying he doesn't like Misty, and you're telling me THAT was deep and critical? I don't know about you but I know most of us could recognize poor writing as kids. There's a reason all of the kids I know love the video games and make fun of the show. Or are you saying kids don't deserve good writing even though billions are being made off them? If you're going to be an adult and play a kids' game then certainly you can comment like an adult on a forum of mostly teens and other adults.

...Gee, I've always viewed children's animation as a respectable art form. Thanks for enlightening me. Now I understand why The Princess and the Frog ended with a plot hole. Say, you don't maybe work for Disney, do you? *stars in eyes*

Watched 53 “Satoshi, Dent, VS Subway Masters!” this morning. Truthfully, one of the most entertaining things I've seen in a while. Strange how the fact that I watched it RAW and MUTED only made it more so... ~The Sugimori style Subway Bosses on the poster~ I almost fell off the couch when I saw that in the beginning. And how it was on the stamp sheet as well, oh! It's those little details that make things fun for me. Satoshi and the 'mon getting magically dressed for the musical—mini icecream cones—all the wee Pokémon stamps—Cilan realizing he left the area without getting the Vanillite stamp—Darmanitan and Gurdurr teams at Big Stadium and tennis at Small Court... ^^ Boy, I never realized how popular Deerling, Patrat, and Lillipup were until now. :p

Of course, I figured the Subway Bosses would win, though the way they made a big deal about Pansage using the Subway setting to its advantage on the preview did make me wonder if the writers would let Satoshi and Cilan win just for the sake of Cilan's train obsession. But seeing as Satoshi did just win against Elesa (He did, right? I skipped those episodes.) - who better to lose against than the Subway Masters? I almost wished Cilan would have battled them with that Axew's girl since he used her stamp. Not that he didn't earn it reuniting her with her Pokemon. As I was watching without dialog I was going on assumption with some things. Like the twins saying that they would accept a stamp collection completed between two cards? I mean, really, seeing as they just saved the Pokemon of a decent chunk of Nimbasa's residents that is the least they could have done for them.

When the episode was half over and they hadn't started battling Ingo and Emmet yet I almost hoped their battle would continue into the next episode...even though I knew better. I guess that's it for the Subway bros now :angry and me watching.

Can't wait to re-watch subbed in HD! :D

BW051.png

YakobTheRed said:
Sarcasm. I do it often. Try not to take it personally.
sar·casm [sahr-kaz-uhm]
noun
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark

sarcasm (ˈsɑːkæzəm)
- n
1. mocking, contemptuous, or ironic language intended to convey scorn or insult
2. the use or tone of such language

sarcasm
1579, from L.L. sarcasmos, from Gk. sarkasmos "a sneer, jest, taunt, mockery," from sarkazein "to speak bitterly, sneer," lit. "to strip off the flesh," from sarx (gen. sarkos) "flesh," prop. "piece of meat," from PIE base *twerk- "to cut" (cf. Avestan thwares "to cut").

...Wow, doesn't really sound like something that has a place on these forums - and to think you do it often. You know, the redeeming quality of sarcasm is humor. For doing it so often you'd think yours would have some. BTW, you never did answer if you worked for Disney.

But seriously, Red, Blue here didn't mean to hurt your feelings by saying ep 50 sucked. I certainly am not under the pretense of being “above” any kiddie shows. As someone who suffered through the entire Hitman Reborn! series and even watched the first season of Beyblade dubbed, trust me, it is never my intention to deride the Pokémon cartoon. :( *hugs*

pokemonbwingoemmet.png
pokemonbwcilanemmetingo.png

BlueBeach said:
Watched 53 “Satoshi, Dent, VS Subway Masters!” this morning. Truthfully, one of the most entertaining things I've seen in a while. Strange how the fact that I watched it RAW and MUTED only made it more so... ~The Sugimori style Subway Bosses on the poster~ I almost fell off the couch when I saw that in the beginning. And how it was on the stamp sheet as well, oh! It's those little details that make things fun for me. Satoshi and the 'mon getting magically dressed for the musical—mini icecream cones—all the wee Pokémon stamps—Cilan realizing he left the area without getting the Vanillite stamp—Darmanitan and Gurdurr teams at Big Stadium and tennis at Small Court... ^^ Boy, I never realized how popular Deerling, Patrat, and Lillipup were until now. :p

Of course, I figured the Subway Bosses would win, though the way they made a big deal about Pansage using the Subway setting to its advantage on the preview did make me wonder if the writers would let Satoshi and Cilan win just for the sake of Cilan's train obsession. But seeing as Satoshi did just win against Elesa (He did, right? I skipped those episodes.) - who better to lose against than the Subway Masters? I almost wished Cilan would have battled them with that Axew's girl since he used her stamp. Not that he didn't earn it reuniting her with her Pokemon. As I was watching without dialog I was going on assumption with some things. Like the twins saying that they would accept a stamp collection completed between two cards? I mean, really, seeing as they just saved the Pokemon of a decent chunk of Nimbasa's residents that is the least they could have done for them.

When the episode was half over and they hadn't started battling Ingo and Emmet yet I almost hoped their battle would continue into the next episode...even though I knew better. I guess that's it for the Subway bros now :angry and me watching.

Can't wait to re-watch subbed in HD! :D

BW051.png

sar·casm [sahr-kaz-uhm]
noun
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark

sarcasm (ˈsɑːkæzəm)
- n
1. mocking, contemptuous, or ironic language intended to convey scorn or insult
2. the use or tone of such language

sarcasm
1579, from L.L. sarcasmos, from Gk. sarkasmos "a sneer, jest, taunt, mockery," from sarkazein "to speak bitterly, sneer," lit. "to strip off the flesh," from sarx (gen. sarkos) "flesh," prop. "piece of meat," from PIE base *twerk- "to cut" (cf. Avestan thwares "to cut").

...Wow, doesn't really sound like something that has a place on these forums - and to think you do it often. You know, the redeeming quality of sarcasm is humor. For doing it so often you'd think yours would have some. BTW, you never did answer if you worked for Disney.

But seriously, Red, Blue here didn't mean to hurt your feelings by saying ep 50 sucked. I certainly am not under the pretense of being “above” any kiddie shows. As someone who suffered through the entire Hitman Reborn! series and even watched the first season of Beyblade dubbed, trust me, it is never my intention to deride the Pokémon cartoon. :( *hugs*

pokemonbwingoemmet.png
pokemonbwcilanemmetingo.png

1. BW050 wasn't that bad. Did you really expect electricity from a close distance, some slashes, seeds being spat out or vines or a bit of fire, would break down a door? Maybe Axew's Dragon Rage, but it isn't that stong and Dwebble's liquid that it spits out can melt things strongly, as shown, plus the attacks before Dwebble probably weakened it. And the animation wasn't that bad.

2. Could you please not post those giant pictures and at least resize them down to make them smaller, it's an eyesore.

3. Don't take someone saying that they use sarcasm often to heart, it isn't that bad and it's just a form of humour, there's nothing wrong with it.

Anyway, the previous confusion about what the episode orders were is now cleared up.

BW054 - Alder Episodes.

BW055 - Maractus episode, it airs on the 27th october with the Pikachu short being on the 20th.

And new title.

BW056: Mebukijika: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, all present!!

Images

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/416954271.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1317990615&Signature=2i%2B8k35%2FIJBKGHDRqWMcmhqDl4w%3D

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2312/416955969.jpg

^^LOL at the definition, trying to look smart huh? Nice.

Also, those massive pics are pointless and stretch my screen. Do not want.

^Thanks for the heads-up on the episodes, MARACTUSSSSS! is awesome and cool and and and stuff.

Oh, and your links don't work.

YakobTheRed said:
^Thanks for the heads-up on the episodes, MARACTUSSSSS! is awesome and cool and and and stuff.

Oh, and your links don't work.

I can click on them and they work.

New Episode Title.

BW057: Zuruggu and the Selfish Gothimu! - ズルッグとわがままゴチム
Airs: November the 10th.

Yes. Yes we are.

I was being sincere about Maractus, you know. Much love for it.

(EDIT): PK, your top link doesn't work. It just links to some kind of link directory. But yeah, tried the second one again and that's all good. Any idea what the deal is with the legendary weathery-djinn-whatever dudes is, that's being advertised in the bottom right corner? Is this another special-length ep or somesuch?

YakobTheRed said:
Yes. Yes we are.

I was being sincere about Maractus, you know. Much love for it.

(EDIT): PK, your top link doesn't work. It just links to some kind of link directory. But yeah, tried the second one again and that's all good. Any idea what the deal is with the legendary weathery-djinn-whatever dudes is, that's being advertised in the bottom right corner? Is this another special-length ep or somesuch?

Well now it's not working.

So, here it is.

http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/BW054PikachuShort.png

There's a summary for the Maractus episode.

In certain town, Satoshi and friends meet the Maracatch dance group "Trio The Maracatch" and their trainer, Tobio. In order for them to pass the audition for the Pokemon Musical, they enter the town's Pokemon Performance Convention to test their abilities.

And some summaries for the upcoming episode.

Satoshi challenges the Isshu League Champion Adeku to a battle! But, against the fierce offense of Satoshi's Pikachu, Adeku's Buffalon just stands still... What is Adeku's goal!?
Part 1
Having left Raimon City, Satoshi and friends on their way to Hodomoe Gym, meet his Rival Shootea on Performer Street. Since he met the Isshu League Champion Adeku as a young child, Shootea says it gave him the resolution to aim to become a strong Pokemon Trainer like Adeku. Hearing rumours that Adeku has suddenly appeared nearby, he says he came to try and look for him.
Part 2
And just as rumoured, there's Adeku! Satoshi and Shootea quickly ask him for a battle. And so begins a battle against the Champion Adeku. In order to counter Adeku's "Headbutting Cow" Pokemon, Buffalon, Satoshi chooses his greatest partner, Pikachu, but...!?

I know Ash is battling Alder, but I hope Trip gets a shot as well.

Bump!

Okay, with the order of the episodes, I think it will go.

October 27: BW055 (Maractus)
November 3: BW056 (Sawsbuck)
November 10: BW057 (Gothita)
November 17: BW058 (Deino)
November 24: BW059 (Accelgor)
December 1: BW060 (Cilan episode)
December 8: BW061 (Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus)
December 15: BW062 (Unknown)
December 22: BW063 (Unknown)
December 29: Break

I can't wait for the Cilan episode, as well as the Maractus and Gothita episodes.

The Maractus one looks fun and interesting, considering it might be a filler. I'm glad some of the Pokemon are helping the Maracuts, I'm happy to see Chili and Pansear again and I wonder if the Gothita could be the same one as the Gothorita in the Kami Trio episode/s. I'd like Iris to catch and evolve it.

As for the Sawsbuck episode.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201111031900.html

Only Axew and Pikachu will appear. None of the other teams Pokemon will appear, maybe Stunfisk and Roggenrola though.

An Alomomola will appear. I guess it's what is shining in that lake.

No Team Rocket in this episode as well. I guess they won't appear until the Kami Trio Episode/s.

Pikachu riding Stunfisk. My day, it has been made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV_N_6aUAIg&NR=1

Back