Writing Pokemon and the Mysterious Humans: Fans (If i have any) Comment or i will end this fanfic

Do you like my story?

• Yes, it is awesome!!!!

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No, It stinks!!!!

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
RE: Pokemon and the Mysterious Humans

hi oren it's nice to see you and that is my guy's real name he's indian. also that's your real name. your across the street at kyle's so tell kyle i said hi.

Quick Claws is not an indian name. Even i know that and please, choose a real name or get out!

did i say indian i meant native american you know that whole story right.

Dude! Get a real name or get out. Quick Claws is not a name jeez. And no spam buddy. If you spam your getting reported so watch your keyboard!

Updated!!!!! Full CH. 1 complete!!!!

name jared
fav type elec
fav pokemon well if there are legends dialga if there isn't luxray

In later episodes you should have like a News Reoprt about people ubtaining Pokemon Powers and like how they formed and how people got them. That would be extremly interesting, and would make the Fic even better.

Ok, im back, sorry, i have no internet and i have to go to my friends house for internet but gladly i will get internet connection tomorrow sometime in 6 PM or sometime bfore. All those that wanted to be charactersand i ingored them sorry, you will be in the next chapter.
Raiukousen: Sorry, we will not be accepting you.

Trevor Halaway: Your in! I need villians!
Um...Updated! Chapter 2 is up with a few new parts! And i added chapters.

I have internet now so i will be able to answer you all now at my house. HEhe, anyways, comment on what i have done so please?

RE: Pokemon and the Mysterious Humans Please Comment need to know if i should keep writing. Tell me what to do.

Ok, you guys are giving me the silent treatment, i understand, please just comment! Im begging you. And be honest. DOnt just say ya, its ok or whatever, be honest.

RE: Pokemon and the Mysterious Humans Please Comment need to know if i should keep writing. Tell me what to do.

Chapter 3 is up! Please comment? Please!

Have you all forgoten about this?

RE: Pokemon and the Mysterious Humans: Have You All Forgoten About This?

Nope Iwe were Waiting for the Next Chapter and we got it...w00t!!! (Goes to reading it)

Ok good, cuz i thought you all didnt read it anymore. I still need more comments.

Sorry for not updating, im at my cousins and busy,

so can u use my character i entered him a weeks ago

you did? Can you retype it? I dont think you did but whatever,

Back