Writing Pokemon and the Mysterious Humans: Fans (If i have any) Comment or i will end this fanfic

Do you like my story?

• Yes, it is awesome!!!!

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No, It stinks!!!!

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Lenny

its back boys and girls
I am starting a fanfiction.

I need you guys to give me descriptions of yourselves and tell me your favorite pokemon type.

Name:
Favorite Type:
Fav. Pokemon:
Descripition (Looks and Stuff):

I will probably use the 1st 10 people or something. And i need 5 villians and some of you might be rejected. You can try out for heroes, villians, or 1 or 2 chapter people that die to the villian. So start signing up and remember about the villian tryouts!

Ch. 1: The Confirmation Power

Andy went to school on the school bus like everyday. But today was no ordinary day. Andy was the class clown. He first started dancing infront of the class before the teacher came in. Then at 2nd period a girl that he liked started to talk to him. He got so nervous and wasnt even listening to her. Then he opened his ears and what she was saying was "Where are you, you just disappeared. Is this a joke?" Andy starred at her like if she was blind or sometheing. "Im right here women..." "Ahh a ghost!!!," screamed Liz. She ran away in fear. Then the school bully Jamison started to look for him. Andy was avoiding him pretty well. Until he was visible once again! Jamison out of nowhere found him and started to push him and shove him. Then Jamison through in a punch! His hand went right through Andy as if Andy was some kind of ghost. Then Andy came back with his own punch. His hand became a shadow and he punched! Jamison flew way back into the wall. Then Andy's hand turned back to normal. Andy screamed and ran outside for Reccess. School was over so Andy went on the bus. Jamison hurt his back but was ok from being smacked into a wall. Then Jamison came up to Andy who always sat at the end of the bus. Jamison shoved him. "If punching doesnt work, how come shoving does?" Jamison shoved Andy and since his ghost powers turned on he went right through the back of the bus. But he still had something left. His legs started to feel weightless. His legs then disappeared and he was off the ground. He didnt know what was going on...It was happening so fast. He flew home. His flying still had some work to do.

Dan went to the same school as Andy but Dan was in a higher grade. Dane was in 9th grade and Andy was in 6th. Dan was the 2nd most popular kid in school. The most popular one was Angrail. He was a very violent person. Dan ran onto the bus and arrived at school. His first period of the day was gym. They went outside near a lake to practice swimming. The pool party was coming up soon and they all have to practice there swimming. Dan saw something plop out of the water! It was a lobster. The lobster came out and bit him and jumped back into the water. Then Dan jumped into the water and then lost his breath and started to drown. As he became unconscious, then a few other lobsters started to circle him. Then he started to shine. All the kids didnt seem to notice him at all. All the others were going to the next lake which was about 20 feet. This one was 15 feet. Dan jumped out of the water! HE looked down at his hand. "Ahhhhhhhhhh, its lobster hand!!!!!!!" Angrail came to check up on him to see if he was gonna stay there alone. Angrail starred at him and started to laugh. Dan ran up to him. Water started to go around his hand. Then he smacked him with full force. Angrail flew into the water. Some Piranhas that lived in the river attacked his back and bit a bunch of flesh off. One of the Piranhas teeth got stuck in his back. HE came out of the water. HIs back was full of spikes and stuff. He screamed and shouted in pain. Then Dan looked at him. They glarred at each other with hate! The both started to quarrel. Then both powers stopped and they became normal kids again! They both were confused and wanted to keep fighting but they had to stop. Angrail ran home in anger and Dan was still okay. He didnt have much blood on him or anything. He was pretty much fine. Then Dan caught up with the group as if nothing had happened.

It was the first day of school at California Estate Middle School. Me Oren, and my best friend Tyson, are just entering the 6th grade. We have already met one person. His name is Andy. He is 10 years old. He skipped a grade. Tyson and I are 11. And this was my first day. Not Tyson's or Andy's. I missed the first day. I headed towards my locker bank and some punk stopped me. His name was Jamison. He always picks on kids he doesnt know First he grabbed me by my hand and pulled me up. It felt like my hand became dislocated. Then i got angry. My eyes turned red. Then they turned yellow. But sparks came from my eyes. Then Tyson came Jamison grabbed him but before Tyson got the horrible felling in his hand a shocked him, literally. I didnt know if it was me or not because we didnt make contact. Then he really got angry. He threw Tyson and grabbed me and stuffed me into a locker. Tyson opened the locker when Jamison left. I wasn't feeling so well but i still had time to get to my first period gym. Jamison had 2 gym periods. He had one with Andy and me and Tyson. First we had Basketball. Tyson's team beat Jamison's team because nobody even saw him. He was like a bolt of lightning moving at the speed of light. Then i played Jamison's team. Jamison tried to tackle me but he flew back and started to twitch because he got electrocuted. But we lost by 2 points. Then the school day was over. But before i left school Tyson called me on my cell. HE said he was in the bathroom and something weird has happened. I ran in and i saw it. He grew wings!!!! I gotta leave this place. I will be a laughing stock and a science experiment. He jumped up and broke threw the ceiling. I grabbed onto him and got a free ride home! Then he fell. It seemed as if he got electrocuted. Then i looked on my butt! I had a tail, a glowing tail!!!!!!!!Jamison came to me. He punched me in my gut. Then i smacked him with my tail and the tail has some electric power. He flew so far i didnt see him after 5 seconds of flying straight forward in the air. I picked up Tyson. His wings were gone, for now. My tail had disappeared too. I got him home and left to my house after that!

Ch. 2: The Venomous Trap

Hi, its me again Oren! I know you were left on a cliff hanger. Last time everything went bizzark. Its time to stand. Andy told us about his power and we told him ours. Then we looked at Jamison. He wasnt touching this little kid but with psychic powers it was like the kid was glued to the wall. His psychic powers pushed him into the wall and almost killing him. Jamison obviously has a power! Then Angrail came and ran towards Jamison! Then a kid named Dan walked our way. Dan turned his hand into a Lobster Hand! We all were awed! Then we went to the back of the school and showed our powers. First, I showed mine! I grew a tail and my hands also became electricity! It was all electricity. Then Tyson grew his wings and claws! Then Dan turned his hand into a lobster hand. After that Andy became a shadow of darkness. We heard an explosion from the school bus. There was sand covered everywhere. Dan screamed, "I know whats going on, its Angrail, dont go on the sand!" "You mean like this," said Andy? Angrails sand fist grabbed Andy but Andy quickly got free. Angrail came to one material now! He made his hand turn into a sand fist. It punched Dan and Dan flew way back! We all had our powers in play right now. Tyson used wind attacks but it did nothing except show Jamison. He was invisible and the sand flew at him. We could now see him because he was covered in sand. He stopped his disguise. Jamison used his Psychic powers and grabbed Andy. He could not escape it even with ghost powers. Then I used my thunderpunch and Jamison crashed into the fire of the bus explosion. He almost burned to death! But he teleported somehwere unknown. ANgrail was not affected whatsoever! Then Angrail grabbed me and threw my into the trash can. (Now going into Tyson's point of view). I looked and i could not see anything. It was so sandy. Then i used my wing attack at Angrail. His sand blew away but he materialized back to normal in the air. The battle was over and we all came together as friends. Then we heard a rumble. Angrail came out of the ground in a gigantic form in sand. We were all horrified. (Still in Tyson's point of view). I used my wings and slammed into him. I went right through him but he was not affected! Dan jumped up and used his water powers. He turned his hand into a lobster claw. Then water started to revolve around the claw. HE shot all the water at Angrail. Angrail was extremely vulnerable to water so it quickly wiped him out. He became normal and ran away! We all turned back to normal and went home. We all came together but the skies turned dark. The revolution has started!

Trevor, thats me! I know Trevor sounds like it would be a good guy name but your obviously wrong. Im evil! I am 25 years old. I realized my power at about the age of 12. I am the master of evil! I am pretty much a killer. I kill to get! I am the master of venom, just say that. I heard about the ruckus at some school and went as a volunteer helper and checked around the school. I had to be a substitute. (Now going into Andy's point of view). I have this stupid teacher who has bladder problems so he always goes to the bathroom. Then, i got sick and tired and when he got into the room and slammed him with a shadow punch. "So, your a special one too?" said Trevor. Trevor made venom rise around him. He grabbed onto Andy with the venom, sticky and deadly. "I gotta get outa this," thought Andy! Andy used his ghost powers and got out of the venom hold. Trevor's hand turned into venom! He slammed me into the wall but i disappeared. I reappeared in silence and used a shadow punch. The wind got knocked out of him and I ran away. He killed 2 kids around everyone. They were all terrified. Trevor grew venom wings and flew off after me. I saw him but he couldnt see me cause I was invisible! He passed me without even knowing it. Then i left for home in horror! My mom asked me why i was home early. I lied and said "They let us out early, hehe."

Ch. 3: The Grand Chase!

"So, Oren, did you hear about Andy and that substitute teacher?" asked Tyson. "What?" said Oren clueless. Andy came running towards us. "Guys! There is another one just like us!!!! Her name is Delilah and she is really hittin' it off with Jamison. Its like they are in there own little world. Her power is that she can regenerate whenever she wants and has super strength! She is sweet! And she is a hotty!" screamed Andy and everyone stared at him. Everyone around him thought he was crazy now! Then there was an explosion in front of the school. It was Trevor! And Angrail! And Jamison! (Now going into Tyson's point of view). What the??? Lets go! Tyson grew wings and his claws. Oren grew his tail and Andy became ghostly. Onle one person was missing. Dan! Where is he!!!!!!! "He is already fighting, look!" said Oren! Lets go then! Angrail grabbed Dan! Then Jamison used his attack psycho cut and cut Dan's head right off! Dan was killed brutally and the blood dripped down from his head and on to the rest of his body. Then Trevor to his venom, opened his stomach, grabbed Dan with his sticky venom and suck him in his stomach. Its as if Trevor sucked all the blood away with the venom power and at Dan! WE all were plain horrified! Then Trevor saw us! He grabbed Andy with his venom and threw him through the school window. It was too late to go into ghost mode and Andy got extremely horrible cuts and bruises and was also unconscious. It was only left to me! Seismic Wings! Trevor ordered the others to flee for he thought he could defeat us on his own! He is probably right! We didnt effect him at all. He almost killed Oren. Then a new face appeared.Trevor spit Dan's body out of his stomach because he got all the blood back in his system! It was Delilah! She healed Dan back to full health and healed Andy also! We also figured out that she has super speed. She ran straight towards Trevor and gave him a greatly powered punch! Trevor as knocked out! Then from nowhere a sand hand picks up Trevor from the ground and takes him. Then Jamison appears! "So, Delilah, you turn against me?" said Jamison. "Your an ugly disgusting monster!" screamed Delilah! Oren said "So...you busy Saturday night?" "Nope, call me" said Delilah. "Shizzazle, now lets kick this guys butt!" screamed Oren. Oren and Delilah teamed up together and defeated Jamison easily. The fight was over and the heroes had won! But then Angrail, Trevor, and Jamison came together and made a giant whirlwind! The grand chase has begun! The blew away and we had to chase them! But we couldn't do it now. We must rest and follow there footsteps later for the story is just beginning to unravel its secrets and mystery's. And Oren's and Delilah's date must wait till the next chapter!

Ch. 4: The Secret is Out!

(Oren's point of view) I called up Delilah but she wasnt picking up. I left a message. Then someone rang the doorbell. I opened the door. It was Delilah! "Oren you gotta come quick! Someones gonna expose our secret. There is no grand chase. It was all a distraction from the man behind it all!" screamed Delilah! But...But...How could this be. Who could be such an evil mastermind behind all this? This is all so confusing! "Oren, come here to the town meeting you have to see this. Call Andy, Tyson, and also Dan! Their secret is in great danger!" said Delilah. I called up Tyson and told him about it! "What....Im coming right over!" said Tyson. I calso called up Dan and Andy who were obsessed with pokemon even though thier age difference so they were at the same house. I told them both to come straight down here! "What were coming right now! Lets go Andy we gotta get to Oren's house!" said Dan! "What for?" asked Andy. "No time to explain lets go follow my lead!" said Dan. "Where are they" complained Tyson. "Were here sorry it took such a long time!" said Dan. Ok guys lets head towards the meeting.....walking...walking...walking..... "Here we are! Now guys we dont have to explain a thing ok?" said Oren. "SO you join us? What a long time it takes you all. And your in a group. We will take you into a place where it will all be fine." said the mysterious man holding the microphone. "Dont listen to him. We must take a stand. The time has come. We must all come together. We must all act normal, but we wont act like you. Or any of you in this meeting! We will act like our own normal selves. Now if you dont get out of our way and we will show you this man is a crook. DOnt listen to him. Its all lies! Just lies!" said Oren in anger. "Oh come on dont be so indenial. You cant hide your try forms. And even if you show yourselves you will be crushed like a fly. Are you ready to see our army we gathered from all the special people all over the world? We planned it just for you!" said the mysterious man. "Tyson...You were such a good child. I cant belive you never told us. But now its no good...This cant be happening. My child dying so young!" screamed Tyson's mom as she started to cry. "I wish my parents cared for me. My parents were killed from these savages! But its not my fault you think you can beat us. We are highly specialized with our powers. And we will show you what weve got! Team....Assemble!!!" screamed Oren as the team lined up! It would be all over if they made one single mistake. "So are you ready to meet the team? Even if your not get ready to be blown away! Here is Angrail!" said the mysterious man who finally gave his name away...Noah! "Hello, you guys probably remember me but you guys havent seen the last of me! I will crush you like bugs!" screamed Angrail! "And now here is Trevor and Jamison. No need for an introduction. You know these guys well. And now for a new face you have never seen.....Shadown. He is the perfect ghost. Hehe...." said Noah. "As you have seen already....Im not so friendly so please, dont go easy on me whatsoever!" screamed Shadown. "And for our final member....Centiform! "You messed with the wrong guy (Transforms into Oren) so come and get it leader of your squad. Im the leader of this squad so i have a question for you. Are you sure you want to do this or do you want to die befoire the battle starts? Its your choice...Im giving the best choice i have ever given" said Centiform. "Im not backing out now if thats what your asking" said Oren. "Thats right! Were a team and we help each other. We will stand together to fight you! Your obvisouly the umtimate evil...and we will not lose!!!!" screamed Delilah. This showed a new power she had never heard of. She had super sound waves attack. Thats helpful for situations. "Looks like we havent figured you out exactly Delilah. With you on our team we are unstoppable. Lets make a deal. You give us the girl if you lose this fight. But if you win you get to keep her" asked Noah. "Do we have any other choice?" asked Oren? "No, so die for your girl Oren...Or you will have nothing left in your after life! Hehe, so whats it gonna be? Lets finish this off now! Team Assemble!" said Noah! You wont get away with this Oren, we are the best team out there. So get ready for a brutal beating! You will not get past us!" said Centiform. "Well, i love challenges. Let Delilah's scream start the match for us. Alright Delilah? "WHy not? Lets get this match started! No more jibber jabber. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" screamed Delilah. The match has begun!

Ch. 5: The Master of Elements!

(In Oren's point of view) "Ok guys, this is going to be the biggest battle of our lives! We gotta fight for what we want! Are you ready for this!!!!!" screamed Oren! "Im ready Oren, but after this fight, we have a date just remember that!" said Delilah. "Ya i know thats what i was gonna say..."Will you guys stop! We have a big battle that started a few seconds ago we gotta start fighting!" said Tyson! "Stop the battle! Now do you wanna chat and die or maybe live and battle? Huh? Thats what i thought so get on with it! Battle start!" sjouted Noah! (When There are no " that means Oren is saying the stuff ok? Or thinking use your imagination a little here). OK guys! Are you ready?! Fight! Oren grows his electric tail and his whole body turns into electricity! Delilah doesnt transform! She gets into her fighting stance though...Tyson grows wings and claws! Andy becomes ghostly. ANd finally Dan grows his Crab Arm! ANd Water also revolves around him (Hehe). Now Lets fight! Oren runs into Centiform who copied Delilah's speed power so he dodged Oren's ram pretty quick! Then Centiform uses Delilah's super strength and kicked Oren and made him fly way over the arena. But he broke the wall of the arena and came back in! "You cant hurt me! We can always win! Lets see if your faster then the speed of light! Electric Impact!" said Oren as he sent lightning at Centiform in the speed of light. "Ugh...HE is faster than me if he can attack that fast. Maybe i should just copy his powers! Hehe...."said Centiform. Centiform copied Oren's powers. Both Oren and Centiform sent 2 lightning bolts at each other that clashed into each other. Instead of Oren losing running out of energy it was Centiform. HE couldnt control the power and Oren's attack beat Centiform's. Centiform fell on the ground. He was almost dead! "So, this is how it ends for you? The leader dies first? I cant believe im saying this but your a weakling. A weakling! And you dont deserve to live!" said Oren! Oren shot a lightning bolt right through his heart. Centiform died instantly. "O My F*** God! How could Centiform die so fast! I cant believe it! Folks Centiform has been defeated!" said Noah! "So does anyone need help?" asked Oren. As Oren was fighting Centiform Delilah was fighting vs. Jamison! "So is this how you want to die. Cuz, i will give it everything i've got!" said Delilah. Delilah attacked Jamison in super speed with a punch using her super strength. But Jamison stopped time. Then he walked over to Delilah! "I would stop right there if i were you." said Andy. "What are you gonna do about it little boy?" said Jamison. "Maybe i will do the last thing you expected! Time start moving again! Its a power i learned right before the battle. I can stop and start time! Just like you!" said Andy. SInce time started and Jamison was shocked and surprised Delilah still punched him and he went flying! Oren saw him getting punched by Delilah and he sent a lightning bolt at him while he was still in the air! That killed Jamison for good. The Jamison problem is gone! "So, did you like how i finished him off?" asked Oren. "Ya, it was okay. Could have been cooler though" said Delilah. "Does this mean were breaking up?" asked Oren. "Shutup!" shouted Delilah! SHadown was battling Vs. Andy. Shadown kept sending attacks but Andy kept countering so he got bored. He turned into a ghost and flew towards Delilah! "Delilah! Watch out!" said Oren. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" screamed Delilah! Delilah screamed so hard that she sent sound waves at Shadown before he could attack her. Since Shadown was a ghost he was nothing but air. The sound waves made the air blow away a billion miles into the sky. He should die real soon since he was shot into space with no air. He should disappear any second now! "So, does anyone else want a piece of this?" asked Delilah. "I do" said Trevor. He used his venom and grabbed Delilah! He opened up his stomach and put Delilah in! "Raaaaa!!!!" shrieked Trevor! 8 venom hands grew from his back. They were more like tentacles. Oren shot one down with his lightning bolt! Andy made one vanish and then it was no harm at all. Tyson who was helping Andy fight Angrail came over and cut one with his claws off. Then only five remained. One of them grabbed Angrail! Angrail came over and attacked all of them with a sand bag attack! All of them were covered in sand and couldnt move! Then Trevor grabbed them all and ate them. But Tyson broke out with his sharp claws and broke out of Trevor's venomous stomach! Trevor screamed and the rest came out of the whole in the stomach! "Nice save there!" said Oren! "No prob, thats what friends do! Now let me finish off Angrail the nut job!" said Tyson. Tyson's wings started to move back an forth back and forth. Wind started to blow at Angrail. The sand molecules were falling off of him. He was losing his powers. Finally all the sand came off of him. "What have you done! You took my special power away!" said Angrail. "Lets just say you have a chance to run!" said Tyson. "RAAAAA!!!!!!" screamed Angrail. He came running towards Tyson to punch him but Tyson used his claws and stabbed him in the stomach. AS a sand man it would do nothing. But as a normal person he would die. And he died. While Tyson was beating up Angrail Trevor rebooted himself. He regained all health and Delilah was in bad condition. "You did this to her! How could you! I hate you, you monster!" shouted Oren! Oren sent a thunderbolt and Trevor and it ripped right through his venom skin. Then Oren got an idea. "I know exactly how to beat him!" said Oren. Oren gathered a ton of electrical energy in his hand! Then he used another attack called Giga Impact. The electricity attack was larger then his body so it all went right through his body. The venom burned to ash. It was all over. The hereos have won but its not over. "Yes we beat all of them!" said Oren. "You beat all but one" said Noah! Me!!!!!!!! Noah could control anyones power. His power exactly is that he gains anyones powers and he could use them freely. Instead of using his energy. He uses the person's energy the power came from. Thats how strong he is. Can the heroes stop him?

Season 2: Ch. 1: The Broken Flame Chest and the Mystery of the 7 Towers!

"Ok, lets go all out on him!" said Oren! "I have no time for you! I must leave and destroy the chest! I shall capture the flames! The Prince is mine!" shouted Noah as he fled the scene! "Lets Follow Him!!!!! We Must! WE cant let him go!" shouted Oren. "Calm down. We just went through a really hard battle. But he can fly. We cant except Tyson" said Delilah. Then out of nowhere the sky becomes red. It becomes like the color of flames and fire! It becomes the color of death. Then Noah comes by and is holding a Treasure Chest! "This is the Prince's Chest! Now the 7 towers shall awaken!" said Noah! Noah flew off but then another new face appeared. His name was Prince! "Have yu guys seen that guy!???" said Prince. He had flames and fire surrounding him and were all around him. He was on fire! He was the prince of fire! "That guy took my treasure chest! It contains the necklace of Destruction. If someone goes to the 8th tower of Latitude and insert the necklace, the 7 towers appear. If we dont stop him we will have to beat the 7 towers instead! We have to hurry!" shouted Prince! "We cant now! We were just in a brutal battle and almost got killed. Were just kids...We have to rest!"said Andy while falling to the ground. "Andy!! Are you alright?" asked Dan. "Andy wake up! I will heal you!" said Delilah. Delilah did as she said and Andy became all better. But there was one problem. "Guys you have to help me! You the one with the crab hand come with me! I need you to help me!" said Prince! "Fine, im the one who got least hurt here. Im coming with you!" said Dan! "Great Choice! Now come with me!" screamed Prince. They both flew off. "Lets head home. Lets hope Dan will be ok..." said Tyson! Dan and Prince spotted Noah in the air! He was flying towards the tower. Then it happened. He disappeared. Noah vanished! "Where'd he go?" said Dan curiously. "Dan, watch out! Behind you!" screamed Prince! "Ugh!" shouted Dan as his Water Wings disappeared and he fell to the ground. They were in the air so high he hit the ground after a minute. Prince froze. He couldt go after him. Noah would kill him. "I just hope Dan is alright" thought Prince. "So, you came after me? Bad choice dude...Bad choice! Continuious Flame Burn!" shouted Noah! Noah shot a bunch of fire balls right at Prince. Prince fell right next Dan on the hard rock ground! "They arent back yet where do you think they are?" asked Andy. Then the sky turned black. The whole earth shook! The 7 towers have awakened! Noah, the leader of the 8th tower! has been summoned and has been granted the status of the Death Lord. He is unstoppable. Will the hereos beat him? And what has happened to Prince and Dan. Find out on the next episode!

Season 2: Ch. 2: The Death of a Loved One!

"Ok, lets go....Before its too late! They might be dead!" shouted Oren! "Calm down, they are probably chasing down Noah!" said Tyson! "Actually, i agree with Oren, where are they?" said Delilah. "Ya thats just because your his "Girlfriend". You havent even went out on one date!" said Tyson! "Are you jealous? Of me and Delilah? I know your jealous and anger face. I did that once to you and then once you were jealous of me before and you kept copying my face! I cant believe it! Your jealous!" said oren. "Just let it go! We have to go find Dan and Prince!" said Andy! "Im leaving" said Tyson. Tyson went outside and there was a beautifal girl. Her name was Helena. He approached her and said hi. "Um...Uh...." said Tyson. "Yes, is there something you want? My name is Helena" said Helena. "Um...Hi.....You look nice" said Tyson nervously. "Why...thank you. I didnt catch your name though?" said Helena. "My name is T..T..T..Tyson" said Tyson. "Nice to meet you Tyson. Im new here. Could you show me around?" asked Helena. "S..S..S..Sure!" said Tyson. They walked around the town. They eventually reached the music store. Helena loved music. "SO here is the music store. I love this place!" said Tyson! "I love music too! We have so much in common!" said Helena. They walked in but something horrible was happening. Here he was, Metalitro! He was another villian but he wasnt much of a trouble maker. Until now! "Rock on everyone!" said Metalitro. He put the stereo up to full vollume. "Put your hands on your ears he is gonna make a giant noise with the music" shouted Tyson. "What...." said Helena. Metalitro turned up the music. The sound waves reached Helena and it messed up her molecules. She couldnt talk anymore with her mouth. She spoke telepathically. The sound waves messed up her nerves. Now she moves things with her mind. Her whole body changed. It is as if she became a super person like us! "Helena! No!" screamed Tyson! "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" shouted Helena helplessly! She ran out of the store and ran away! "Helena stop!" shouted Tyson! He grew his wings and started flying after her! "What happened Helena tell me!" asked Tyson. "My mind, it hurts, my mouth. When i talk its not moving. I move things, with my head!" said Helena. Then she fell unconciously. "Helena!" shouted Tyson! Helena was taken to the hospital and when Tyson went back to the house they were all gone to look for Prince and Dan! "I gotta go to the hospital to see whats going on with Helena!" thought Tyson! He flew to the hospital and went to Helena's room. "Tyson, im so glad to see you. The doctors said i will be alright" said Helena. Her mouth never moved. It was all coming from her head. "Im sorry i took you to that place. I never knew something like this could happen. I hope you can forgive me?" asked Tyson. "I dont need to forgive you. I need to thank you for the good time you gave me. So, thank you" said Helena. "Your welcome" said Tyson. "So, i still remember your wings. You looked so handsome!" said Helena! "You are always beautiful to my eyes! Inside and out!" said Tyson. (Now the Helena and Tyson part is over for this chapter. Its now at scene of the squad that left to look for Prince and Dan!) "Guys, where could they be? We have been looking for hours!" said Andy complaining! "Well, huh? Whats that? There! I see them!" shouted Delilah! She learned that she could fly too. Its as if she was the ultimate master of powers! "O my god! We found them! Thank god! I cant believe it! Use your healing powers Delilah!" said Oren. "Alright here we go!" said Delilah! Delilah healed them. They woke up. "Its all your fault Dan, we could have been alive and not made them go through all this trouble. Im not saying i like you guys. I really dont. But i do appreciate you helping me!" said Prince! Then we heard lightning strike. Then Delilah spat blood. Looked at her stomach, and there was a hole. SOmeone shot lightning through her stomach! "Oren..Im sorry, i cant..Ughh"said Delilah. Those were her last words until she fell. She was gone! "No! Who would do such a thing! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I sence your prescence! Dont try to look away! You! You killed her" shouted Oren! "No i didnt. You did, you let her out of your sight. And you really think you can beat me? One of the 7 tower leaders? Ya right. You fool, try to catch me! Hehehe!" shouted the mysterious person. "Guys you go back home or stay here! I have to deal with this guy! He said he was a Tower Leader. I can beat him and i know it! Go now!" said Oren. "But...Are you sure?" asked Dan. "Its ok i'll manage. Prince will stay here and gaurd the area if anyone comes you got it?" said Oren. "Got it! As much as i dont want to do this but if it means killing a Tower Leader im here!" said Prince! "Ok, you guys go! I'll be fine. You guys can go check up on Tyson, see how he is doing. The last thing i remember is him leaving the house!" said Oren. "Ok, we will go! Me and Dan are on our way!" said Andy! Dan and Andy flew off. Andy had to carry Dan because Dan cant fly! "Ok, Prince, you understand your job?" asked Oren. "I understand fully!" said prince. "Goodbye. I will be back soon!" said Oren.

Season 2: Ch. 3: The Battle of Thunder!

Oren was following that man but lost track of him. It was a stormy night. That means he was getting closer since every tower has some element that has to do with the leader surrounding its area. And since he was also an electric type power person he leaves a trail of lightning only electric people can see and i follow the trail! Then i reached the tower! "Here i am! Show yourself! So you wanna play hard to find i will go into the tower! ANd i will destroy you!" shouted Oren into the sky! "So, he finally arrived! Go to the top of the tower boy! That is where we shall fight. And dont get your hopes up! Im extremely strong and ignorant. I dont die that easily so get ready for the fight of your life!" screamed the tower leader! He now revelaed his name! "My name is Elezap. Thats what my parents named me! But all evil calls me Thunder. I shall devour you!" shouted Thunder! "Ya, ya, ya, i heard you the first time "Thunder." just let it go. You cant beat me. You were scared to approach us! Thats why you killed far range. You were aiming for me! Not for Delilah! I understand the mistake but i will not let you get away with this!" said Oren. "Stop the chitter chatter and lets battle!" said Thunder. Oren used a lightning bolt to start the battle but Thunder deflected it! Thunder then used Lightning Scream. Lightning came out of his mouth and made Oren fall of the edge of the tower! But Oren regained his power and came back up to the top! Then he used Edge Slice. He kicked Thunder with a kick full of lightning! Thunder made a hammer out of lightning. He threw it at Oren. Oren fell back and off the Tower and reahced the ground with a big thump. Then, Oren got up. And took all his anger from Delilah's death and screamed at the top of his lungs. He sent a giant burst of lightning which broke the whole tower! And the lightning storm gave him more power! The top of the tower broke and Thunder fell. The tower pieces fell on him and he became unconcious! Then Oren picked him up and sent a lightning bolt right threw his heart! "Thats what you deserve for killing my Love!" shouted Oren! While Oren killed Thunder, Andy and Dan reached home and they saw Tyson walking out with Helena out of the hospital because she became better. "Yo, who is this?" asked Andy. "Im Helena" said Helena. "Ughh....Your mouth didnt move. Scary!!!!!!" said Andy! "You dont have to answer that Helena" said Tyson. "Wait, whats that on her neck. What kind of necklace is that?" asked Dan. "Its a necklace my mom gave me before she died! Why do you have to bring back so many bad memories!!!!!!!!" shouted Helena. The sky turned black. Everything went crazy. She picked Dan up with her psychic powers and threw him into the trash cans! "As for you! I dont need you anymore to help me! I know what i must be now! I must fulfill my mom's legacy! I must go to the tower! The one that was summoned! Goodbye! I love you!" said Helena as she left! "Wait! I love you to" muttered Tyson. "Tyson, lets help Dan out. He looks hurt" said Andy. "No! Leave me alone!" said Tyson. "Alright i will go help him myself meany!" said Andy. Andy went over to Dan. Dan wasnt breathing. Andy didnt know what to do. Thank god they were next to a hospital! "I gotta get him in there!" shouted Andy. Andy took him in. The hopsitasl put him in a room. "Dan....I hope you get better" said Andy as the room's door closed on him.

RE: Pokemon and the Mysterious Humans

Name: Andy
Favorite Type: Ghost
Fav. Pokemon: Drifloon
Description (Looks and Stuff):
TIme.png

Little Kid about 10 years old. He's a great battler and very smart. But a little Spunky and Silly.

There’s my entry, hope it's not to original. Hope you can have a great time writing this FanFic.

~Andyman

So do you wanna be a villian, hero, or a person dies in 1 or 2 chapters?

Ah...A Hero.

A little kid dieing is to depressing, don't you think?

Well,I VERY MUCH SO HOPE THAT THIS ISN'T YET ANOTHER COPY OF MY PEOPLEMON.SO i very much so hope that these people don't turn into pokemon.
Ok heres my villain(vi-layn):
Name:Angrail
Favorite Type:Ground
Fav. Pokemon:Tyranitar
Descripition (Looks and Stuff):Grey armour-like costume,a long trailing black cape,A sharp and menacing face,with very short hair tied back into a ponytail.He also has spiky pads on his shoulders.
Other things:Formerly the leader of team nightmare,an evil team operating in the region ZETROH,He now continues to travel the world gathering data on legendary pokemon.Note I have been careful to use him,as he is important:).Hope this'll be a great fan fic.:)

AndyMan-Ok, i will see where i can fit you in...
Magma King-This is not a copy, its where humans have these special powers that will relate to pokemon...When you see the first chapter you will see. Anyways, instead of dark type can you be ground or something else...Cuz someone has ghost powers and that is somehwat like dark so somethin else or ground or whatever...ok?

Name: Dan
Fav type: Water
Fav pokemon: Crawdaunt
Desciption:Blondish hair, BOY, Blue eyes, about 14 years old, funny, sometimes annoying, good at basketball, seems to be weak but gets really powerful and tough and crazy when mad.
Can I be a Hero?

Well,I'll just tell you his pokemon:
Absol
Tyranitar
Tremtenple(Woops!)Hippowdon
Gengar
Steelix
Arbok

OK, your in! I will make your part in chapter 1 soon.

PS: This is a heads up to everyone. Some of you might die...Im just saying some of you might die! There is no like description of blood and death. You just die somehow. Its not gonna be a full depth description of the death cuz i dont think thats aloud. Im just gonna say this person died blah blah blah this way or whatever so just saying some of you might die!
You dont have pokemon. Just tell me a pokemon type you like other then dark and thats it please and dont give me a different pokemon. Tyranitar is fine. Give me a type you like other than dark or ghost please?

Not really that I personally prefer,my character,but I say ground.
edit:I see this may be when he was younger,and not as eevil ahehehe.
Mabye he was studying legendary pokemon now...

Awesome first Chapter I can't wait to read more.

Go my little kid! =P

Uhh... make him who ever you want
Name:Tyson
NickName:Lucy Tsyon
Favorite Type:Normal
Fav. Pokemon:Swellow
Descripition (Looks and Stuff): A 15 year old boy who always seems to have luck on his side. He very fast, but also a little too cocky.

PalkiaROXS-I will make the chapter in a sec.
Andyman-Thanks for the compliment.

Hehe, My character doesnt really care much if somethin strange happens to him lol nice chapter!

Name: Trevor Halaway
Nickname: Purple Hallway
Favorite Type: Poison
Fav. Pokemon: Toxicroak
Description: A 13 year old kid that's extremely tall for his age. Every week his hair is a different color, but he allways where's Purple. He despises his nickname, school and life and will do anything to achieve power.
Side: Villian

Name:Raiukousen
Fav. Type: Fire
Fav. Pokemon: Typhlosion
Description: a teenager who looks like the hero in G/S/C games. Male, Very competetive.

Name:quickclaws
Favorite Type: dragon
Fav. Pokemon:salamence
Descripition (Looks and Stuff):brownish hair, tan skin, strong and scrawny, pretty average.

Real names please? No nicknames! Like a real name!

Back