PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: PM me if your still playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Last Chance to Join! Game Starts Monday!

Yeah,on the front post is the sign up chart.Then Pm it to EPM.

RE: PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Last Chance to Join! Game Starts Monday!

Eh, I'd say pick something 4th gen or older since the moving sprites from B/W take too long to load

It doesn't have to be moving.

How about Snornut?

The little ice dude? Sure, just fill out the ap and send it to me via PM :D

And the teams are revealed! I'll be PMing out roles tomorrow :D

Team Jungle:

133.png

Dark Sonic J: Ace; Eevee

147.png

Rock Wrecker: Dan; Dratini

37.png

crystaltheumbreon: Danielle; Vulpix

Team Pyre:

290.png

Pokemon99: P99; Nincada

387.png

Legendhunter32: Dark; Turtwig

Team Abyss:

261.png

BroKenICE: Chill; Poochyena

116.png

Decmaster: Dec; Horsea

341.png

HypnoticLuxray: Ryan; Corphish

Team Sparks:

371.png

Jayj4: JJ; Bagon

179.png

DarkraiK.O: JJ98; Mareep

Team Mystic:

459.png

Netherwing: Whispeon; Snover

206.png

catutie: catutie; Dunsparce

Team Smashers:
246.png

Mlouden03: Gaius; Larvitar

335.png

Dark0Garchomp: Dark; Zangoose

120.png

Ice_Master: Serenity; Staryu

Team Ultra:
235.png

Gleafeon: Gleafert; Smeargle

359.png

Umbreon/Espeon: Jay; Absol

So at this point it's too late to sign up?

well me and you netherwing. should we make movesets for ourselves?

^Might as well.

That's a good idea.
I gotta leave for my Theatre Class in half an hour, and won't be back for a good six hours, so don't do anything major without me! ^_^
(This will be for every day, I'm afraid).
I'll PM you my Moveset.

Edit: I just put the banner in my signature on BitsyTalk, so don't think I'm not using it :3
Second Edit: I'm back now. Nothing seems to've happened :(

If you guys want movesets just PM them to me and you can still join the first week because you can catch up really quickly

sorry netherwing i was really tired yesterday. BUT i will think of a move set pronto

edit: i literally went to bed at 9...

I'll be adding the story sometimes soon (as well as the move sets, though move sets are really just for fun). Also you can still join!

When are we going to know what kind of team we are?Like the Oblivions,Reflections,etc.

Eh, pretty soon. I didn't have much time last night to send out roles so I'll probably send them out in like 30 minutes or less. I added movesets for whoever gave theirs to me by the way

Game START!

And the game has begun! (all roles will be sent out shortly)

Darkness. Throbbing pain and darkness. Screams still echoing through your body as if they were coming from the marrow of your bones. The only thing you can remember is falling through a void and the words "Oh such great luck! Fate is a wonderful thing, a wonderful thing indeed! Our redemption has finally come! All our past victories and achievements could have never added up to what is within our grasp now! Then screaming, the horrible screaming. Then darkness. A breeze touches your body, rousing you only briefly to that night has fallen and you are in what seems to be your old base. Then you slowly drift back into the deep slumber, pain shooting through every part of your body.

When you finally come to you see that you are in your team room with a note next to your bed reading,"I am the first, unrecognizable, but ahead of all. I am a companion and you are my trainer." Realizing that its one of the Commander's riddles you drift back into a prolonged sleep.

Welcome to the game! Today and tomorrow will be practice days to get used to playing and to ask any questions you might have. You have today and tomorrow to answer the riddle and please use the in and out of character rules from now on (If your only posting in character you dont have to put In: in front of your message) :D

RE: PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1 You can still join!

Out: Waiting for the PM. Also, I'm a helper to keep things in order for EPM.

Also, I would like to make sure to reiterate this rule.
  • You cannot edit your posts, doing so once will result in a public warning, twice and your modkilled without question

RE: PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1 You can still join!

I'll be sending out role PMs asap (I have a trade going through right now and I'm adding Grizzly). Also if you solve the riddle you get a bonus clue as to whom the Oblivions are and I have also given you a hint as to whom they are in the storyline to :D

Edit: (heh, I'm the only one who can do this in here now :p) You have unlimited tries to answer this riddle

Serenity wakes up in her old room. She wonders how she made it pack here after the...It had just hit her.

"I was sucked into a votex..."

She realized that maybe it might have been a dream. So she went into the living room to see what others had been doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back