PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: PM me if your still playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1 You can still join!

JJ wakes up, sweating. He had a dream, and tries to remember it, but fails in doing so.
He looks around the room and sees his partner, JJ98 sleeping.
He gets out carefully, trying not to disturb his partner and heads into the living room.

RE: PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1 You can still join!

seeing the clue catutie starts to think what it is. "i hope whispeon is smarter than me and will figure it out soon". he walks around the guild to find somthing to do.

OOC: FIRST what are the rooms? SECOND again where is our guild located on the map?

I'll post a list of all the rooms in the base soon and Jay you have some work to do :)

Edit: We are the Luminescent sect (so look where we are on the map)

Serenity hears somone come into the living room. She turns to them. It's JJ. She looks around then ask.

"Hey JJ...ugh...I had this dream. It felt so real though. I was sucked into a vortex.."

Jay wakes up in his team room.
"Uhhh..."
Jay notices Gleafert and Snoypup still sleeping.
"Might as well see what everyone else is doing."
Jay walks,and then disappears into the shadows...

"Hey Serenity... it's weird, I had a dream too, but I just can't put my finger on what it was about..."
JJ feels strange and dizzy
"I'm not feeling too well"

Jay jumps out of the shadows.
"Hey guys.Just had the weirdest dream."

Jackal slowly opens one eye, before opening the other and letting out a loud yawn, before looking around the guild and heading out to meet the others.

"Man, what a night. Hope I don't have a repeat of that."

As a heads up make sure all of you read your PMs carefully and make sure the team isn't wrong, some of the PMs were off of an old version of this game I threw out and they aren't right

OOC:I haven't gotten a PM yet.

OoC: I guess I have to go, it is getting really late...
In: "I'm not feeling well guys, I think I am going to go back to my team room, and get a little more sleep...."
JJ heads back to his team room slowly and carefully while holding onto the walls, trying not to collapse
He gets back into bed without making any noise.

Jackal looks over as JJ heads back into the team room to get some more sleep.

"I hope JJ gets to feeling better."

Jackal shakes his head slowly, listening to his stomach growl.

"It seems we've all had a strange dream, but I can't focus on an empty stomach. I need to find something to eat."

Ic: Ugghh. What a night. Let's see. How can we find some Dittos....
Ryan slipped out of bed to see Dec and (Is it Chill? To lazy to check) sound asleep.
Oh, I know! Dittos always have 5 pp on each of their moves. Let's give everyone a PP boost item. If it works on them, they must be Ditto! Ryan proceeded toward the medicine cabnet to pull out a Elixer. Sadly, someone had ransacked the storage of PP boost items. Oh no!

In:Gleafert wakes up.Drowsily,he thinks about his strange dream...However,his concentration on the dream died quickly when he saw a Snorunt Sleeping."Hey...Um,wake up".Gleafert slided his paintbrush tail on the Snorunt´s head to see if he wakes up.But he is still sleeping...

Gleafert,tired of trying to wake him up,went outside.He then sat down on a rock wondering what he could draw...

Lol, I feel great. I gave team two the name of the savior team in the original copy of this game XD (We are playing a completely revised versino because I hated that version with a passion). Oh well, that version was cruddy anyhow (I decided to mess with the story in that one) and the savior team is different now

Edit: Rooms list: (the base is entirely underground like in a normal PMD game)

Your teams sleeping quarters
Other teams sleeping quarters
Mess Hall
Game Room (Has a pool, a soccer field, etc.. basically any outdoor sporting toy or game, its pretty huge)
Kitchen
Lounge
If you think of any more rooms I should add let me know

Also you guys a]have all day today and tomorrow to explore the base and role play to your hearts content :D The base has some hidden things and what not :)

SnowyPup; SnowyPup wakes up when a Gleafert writes on his head with his tail. He just went back to sleep. He went to go check on his friend, Glefert, who was outside on a rock. What are you doing? He asked Gleafert. Nothing, Gleafert repllied, just thinking about a dream I had. Oh, cool, SnowyPup said, Let's go to see what missions they have today.

OoC: Do we have to say "in" if we are not posting out of character?
In: I just had a dream, I was a saviour....
(OoC:That was last game)
In: What happened?

Nope, just if your posting in both in and out of character :D Keep posting people, I'll let you guys know if you find any secrets or items in the base (just don't ask for items). You''ll unlock secrets by exploring the base

OOC: so you dont want us to be like last game where we would all find boxes and ask for something to be in it :p awwwwww dang :p also lets make the candy something besides kit kats this time... lol

IC: catutie wandered the base. he stopped in the living room amongst the other pokemon and said hi. they said hi back and catutie moved to the kitchen. he started swinging open all the cabinets to find something to eat but he didnt know what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back