Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the only explanation for PMJ’s silent. Whoever thinks otherwise , I have no idea how you think it is not the case.
But what if you’re scum and you have that ability, and you try to cover up that kind of ability.
Just gonna state the obvious, shaymin is being quite scummy, and playing the same as goomy has. Now, with goomy flipping town, I'm reluctant to vote for him, though if shaymin keeps being annoying/does something definatly scummy, I will vote for him, but for now my vote on AP still stands
Also completely agree on this.
Well now I’m gone for 2/3 days, I might log in from my phone to change my vote, but AP is still the best lynch candidate.

But what if you’re scum and you have that ability, and you try to cover up that kind of ability.

Because it was stated that the action on PMJ is the result of triplemo's fiasco. Otherwise, bbninjas would have written it in a separate post.

D3 Vote Count #2
The Last Shaymin: 7 | Dusk Form Lycanroc [#743-#780], Professor_jplap [#823], MegaPod_781 [#828], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#833], Luispipe8 [#842], Robin Aisaga [#859], Acetrainer_Samwise [#864], TOTAL_EPICNESS [#875]
Anime Psyclone: 6 | GM Draclord [#788], scattered mind [#811], Acetrainer_Samwise [#815-#864], Yog [#816], pikachuuuu101 [#821], mordacazir [#854], The Last Shaymin [#862]
GM Draclord: 1 | quakingpunch73 [#776]
mirdo: 1 | Robin Aisaga [#746-#859], simsands [#843]

Acetrainer_Samwise: 0 | Dusk Form Lycanroc [#808-#833]
Luispipe8: 0 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#782-#798]
MegaPod_781: 0 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#771-#782]
Professor_jplap: 0 | TOTAL_EPICNESS [#758-#845]
simsands: 0 | Dusk Form Lycanroc [#780-#808]

No votes: Anime Psyclone, DashKing, FlavorfulPineApl, GekkisaiDaiNi, mirdo, rainyman123

Majority: 12 votes
Hours remaining: 16 hours [countdown]
Past vote counts: [#1]
Note: This vote count does not show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Activity warning: @FlavorfulPineApl and @rainyman123 are at risk of being subbed out!
@DashKing and @GekkisaiDaiNi also need to pick up their activity.

@simsands @quakingpunch73 - Sure you don't want to change your vote to either TLS or AP who's one of them is going to be lynched today?

No votes: Anime Psyclone, DashKing, FlavorfulPineApl, GekkisaiDaiNi, mirdo, rainyman123

Same goes for you. We are in a problematic situation where scums can come in towards the end and try to cause a tie. (if a tie happens, it might mean No Lynch)
Everyone, please cast your votes before the day ends.

Uhmmmm this TLS thing is stupid. We want to lynch scum, but I think that case is ridiculous. I’d say we give him more time, and lynch AP. Also TE has gone up in my scum list.
Wait...what did I do that’s different from anyone else I only voted after he started acting super non-chalant about the whole thing which i thought was weird what about literally anyone else who voted for TLS? What did I do that was different from them?

@simsands @quakingpunch73 - Sure you don't want to change your vote to either TLS or AP who's one of them is going to be lynched today?

Same goes for you. We are in a problematic situation where scums can come in towards the end and try to cause a tie. (if a tie happens, it might mean No Lynch)
Everyone, please cast your votes before the day ends.

I don't like either lynch. I do not see TLS acting the way he's acting like as scum, and I have reasons to believe AP. I would prefer one of my scumreads (mirdo, Gekki) lynched, but with 10 hours left in the day, I don't see that happening. For now, I'm keeping my vote, in case someone goes and tries to pull a no-lynch.

I just pointed out you claimed you had a reason to trust AP and that if you were both scum it would answer why you said that

But to help out
Sim is a good lynch for the next night
His interactions with AP would tell us whether he is scum or not
Sim is probably scum in the first place just based on how he’s playing
If I die tonight remember this I am now 100% sure Sim is scum

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: ANIME PSYCLONE

Sims comment about him is very weird and has many other things that point to him being scum that have already been mentioned by other players...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back