Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how TE got to read sim as must be scum one line after writing probably scum. In the very same post.

Before I was around 80% sure Sim was scum but when he accused me for tunneling over saying one thing that’s when I thought it had to be true

A Lynch is better than no lynch. Let's each put a case for either AP or TLS or have AP/TLS defend themselves.

A mafian would vote for their own if they realized it wasn’t worth it cutting their losses if that makes it easier to understand
By the time Sim votes everyone was pretty secure in the knowledge that triplemo was getting lynched sooner rather than later

TLS if you don't want to be lynched, please give a case. I between you and AP right now. The cases I'm asking for look to shape my opinions.

Sure.

I can actually prove that I am town, but it requires revealing my role.

come to think about it... it doesn't prove anything.

ok, maybe I cannot prove my team, but I can prove my abilities.

would that be good?
Not sure if this is a good idea, if you are town and reveal your role and its one that proves a threat to the mafia then you will most likely get night killed if you aren't lynched today

But why would a mafian vote for one of their own? simsands voted for triplemo.

FWIW, simsands could be the one that turned. All townie behavior prior to the fiasco should be taken with a grain of salt.

but still, if reqiured, I can claim.

At this point, if it's not a power role and the scum gets no benefit from nking you, then go ahead. If you are indeed town then scum wouln't need any further confirmation that you're town, since they just shouldn't kill one of their own... but the town /does/ need confirmation.

FWIW, simsands could be the one that turned. All townie behavior prior to the fiasco should be taken with a grain of salt.

At this point, if it's not a power role and the scum gets no benefit from nking you, then go ahead. If you are indeed town then scum wouln't need any further confirmation that you're town, since they just shouldn't kill one of their own... but the town /does/ need confirmation.
so... Yes?

You are Pidgey, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. You came to this beach to get away from that hard life running into random ten-year-olds who step on you when you’re just minding your own business in a patch of perfectly ordinary tall grass. But when you came here, you decided never to leave, because you found your favorite substance in the world––sand!

Active Ability: Send
As often as you like during the Day and the Night, you may PM me a message that is 140 characters or fewer, and a name of a living player. You will sign that message “Pidgey” and deliver it to that player. You may send each player a maximum of one message per cycle (collectively, one Day and one Night).

Win Condition: Eliminate the Mischief Makers.

This is partially correct, I just changed the name so the name killer won't kill me.

If required, I can send to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back