Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone places a bubble around another Pokemon. - (obvious Pokemon Role) lit by mirdo
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing. - ??? lit by mirdo
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing. - ??? lit by mirdo

First of all. I kinda called Yog. Sadly i pursuit the wrong of the two i singled out. We can't all be winners.

Sadly that means that my Spotlights are kinda useless.
I spotlighted Dashking, TE and Yog.
So the bubble is definitly Yog, TE we know did nothing due to his role. And Dash apperently didn't either.

A thing i forgot to mention: This ability does not show Nightkills or Items passing.

Right now I am in favor of a Pika or GM lynch. But do we want to Turbo Lynch? I mean. If we are certain then we might aswell go for it. If so then i will place my vote on GM soon.

What is the case on me, besides my contradicting myself, and 2 people Voteing me?
First of all. I kinda called Yog. Sadly i pursuit the wrong of the two i singled out. We can't all be winners.

Sadly that means that my Spotlights are kinda useless.
I spotlighted Dashking, TE and Yog.
So the bubble is definitly Yog, TE we know did nothing due to his role. And Dash apperently didn't either.

A thing i forgot to mention: This ability does not show Nightkills or Items passing.

Right now I am in favor of a Pika or GM lynch. But do we want to Turbo Lynch? I mean. If we are certain then we might aswell go for it. If so then i will place my vote on GM soon.

Now I'm starting to think that Samwise note signed by "The mole" could be done by one of the dead players. In that case, its accusation to Drac can be true. And if Soul Dew's results are true, confirmed town dead people must be right. I'm in for Drac's lynch.
Not voting formally just to avoid the turbo lynch, but my virtual vote is there.

I cant comment mch as i dont have access to my notes since all are in my pc, im currently travelling between places and only have limited access on mobile, so forgive me if i missed a few question, if i do just remind me again, sorry for the inconvinience cost.

My theory was right that one of the active must be scum, which in a standard play is normal when he is one of the people in the driving seat of lynches, ehich happen quite a lot before in previous game,

I dont know what you guys want me to say, so ask away and i will answer to the best of my ability. I will get a timely answer so please bare with me,

Anyway you guys are right to not put too much vote on me since scum at this point would love to turbo lynch me

Does anyone recall receiving an item which allows you to modify your vote in any way? I'm looking back on prior vote counts with weights, but they make no sense.

I had a King’s Rock once. It adds one to the holder’s vote weight. I passed it on to scattered mind several phases ago.

This is actually b extremely important. Might even be decisive.

Does anyone else have any info on this item? Or any other vote changing item!

Scum likely passed that item to each other.

To be fair, I took the Soul Dew from PMJ N2 (for no results) and then passed it to Robin. And then I got it back because I stole it from Drac. So...

N1-D2: ??? (Maybe irrelevant?)
N2-D3: Me
N3-D4: Robin
N4-D5: Drac
N5-D6: Me

If what you said is true, then that'd mean that Robin /could/ be scum OR that I stole the Soul Dew before they even got to do that.

Oh. that's an excellent point. :p

[ITEM] Soul Dew
This is a Soul Dew! As the current liason of this Item, you could possibly receive post-mortem messages from players who have died.

You must pass this Item to another player during the Night after you receive it.

Interesting. I wonder if dead players are limited in their ability to communicate using the soul dew?

D6 Vote Count [#1]
GM Draclord: 4 | MegaPod_781 [#1721], Tapu Lele [#1722], Luispipe8 [#1753], Robin Aisaga [#1758]

The Last Shaymin: 0| quakingpunch73 [#1724-#1759]

No votes: GM Draclord, Lord o da rings, Mariano11887, mirdo, pikachuuuu101, quakingpunch73, scattered mind, The Last Shaymin

Majority: 7 votes
Hours remaining: 21 hours [countdown]
Past vote counts: none~
Note: This vote count does NOT show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

@luispipe My mistake sorry. I just looked through my Role PM and apparently I was indeed in possesion of the Soul Dew. This is the first time I see it >.> The item got send to a random player since I did not pass it to anyone. Also I did not get a message from dead players.

You forget to pass the Soul Dew during the night, but you find that someone has passed it for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back