Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
scattered mind has been injured! It doesn't look like he has much time left to live.
Could be the result of some ability?
Ok it's sad that Jplap was killed, but it did reveal something, that there is in fact a name killer and it can be used more than once.
At this point i feel TE is 100% confirmed town, So far i am looking at the people that had no problem jumping on him when that nonsense case was brought up by Mariano and will list my thoughts about them in a later post.

The Following posts are my reasons of suspicion on @Acetrainer_Samwise and @Mariano11887
Total epicness goes from pushing UBER hard for a Sim lynch to saying the NEXT night... Come on man....

Especially after someone said that if Sim flips town then Total epicness is an automatic lynch....

I agree with @Mariano11887

Also why would your ability harm people if you were town... It doesn't add up

Thats the type of ability that a mafia goon usually has ...

##UNVOTW
##VOTW: TOTAL EPICNESS
This is not the first time I see a slip from him. Look at this:

Town's lynch occur during the day, only scum kills during the night. I'm surprised nobody noted it at that moment.
##VOTE: TOTAL_EPICNESS

Regarding sim's case, I still don't have a position taken , I re-read all his posts but couldn't find any substantial thing that indicates alignment. My read on him is neutral for now.
##VOTE Acetrainer_Samwise

I've also looked into people on TE's bandwagon but my concern is with Luispipe. I'm positively sure that he is scum after looking over all his posts and I compiled a case. Please read it carefully (I went from new to old I hope that is not too confusing)

DEAR GOD. PLEASE NO.
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: simsands

This post was near the deadline. This is only after the point Luis had no choice but to jump of TE's bandwagon. This certainly looks like he just wanted to benefit from his scumbuddy's lynch.
^ This post from Drac is a good enough answer for me.

Luis did not bother to explain why he kept his vote on TE. Instead he echoed Drac.
Well, that's good and bad.
Sure, it's a nuisance, but if it hits a mafian then it would have been amazing.
Subtle sign of Luispipe defending simsands. Arguing that simsands ability would've been useful if town. I realise Luis did vote for simsands early in the day but that was also when we agreed to lynch simsands and no other options were present.
But even if he gets subbed, whoever replaces him will have a lot in his back to make up for Gekki's lack of presence.
If he isn't MK'd, he's 99% mafia going below of the "below the radar" concept.
I think this is rather unreasonable, very low activity is not hard evidence that someone is scum. To punish a subbed-in player for its predecessor's absence seems silly, especially when the reason of absence is unknown.
And also, I'll re-take my case on Pikachuuu tomorrow, now there's no point with the time we've left.
(Do take into account, me being NK'd could be to prevent my case on Pika, so be aware of that)
Luis even stated it himself, promising to post a case tomorrow can make you a target. This is of no concern if you're scum. This is why we should all share reads asap. Anyway, I find it curious that he promised the exact same thing as Anime Psyclone and neglected to post a case later. (they might've both considered Pika an easy target to push) Btw I noticed AP continued to target Pika after he switched alliance.
But I mean, come on, as soon as triplemo started acting like a brainless cow my vote went straight into him.
The moment both him and triplemo started to act incompetent af
RIPlemo, lol, I rofl'd when I saw that on the spreadsheet
A lot of frustration towards Triplemo? Something I expect more from the betrayed scum than town but I guess no one likes a troll. but besides that Luis has been acting rather aggresive in this game when confronted.

So all of this considered ##VOTE: Luispipe

Well guys, from now on be very careful if you are going to claim (preferrably don't do it), I'm beleiving much more the name killer theory. Iirc, jplap said he had a QT with sim, maybe Mafia didn't kill him before because they had one of theirs infiltrated there.

It appears we should also consider TE semi confo town. (until yesterday I’ve not been reading him as such :p )
I agree with this.

At this point i feel TE is 100% confirmed town, So far i am looking at the people that had no problem jumping on him when that nonsense case was brought up by Mariano and will list my thoughts about them in a later post.
Don't auto assume TE is 100% town. He is a lot townier than before, but not completely cleared.
I also want to look at the people who jumped on TE's case after I mentioned it, specially the immediate ones like Samwise. I'll see his past actions during the game because I am very suspicious of him.

Robin's case against Luis seems very reasonable too, I'll look into him. And I'm looking forward to see Luis' response.

Do not turbo lynch anyone till I get home. I got some info.
:):):)

Why is everyone saying that because I targeted a scum when nobody was pressuring him and pushed for a lynch on him sice day 3 I’m still not necessarily town
(Also guess I was right on the cool down for the name guess killer HA)

Mariano’s theory about scum not killing Jplap while Sim was in the QT is a good solution to the question on why Jplap survived

But this means that anyone else who’s in the QT isn’t scum as they would have kept it up for that scum to manipulate

And and if Samwise is scum who had the swap ability he would have swapped with a townie as there is no point to swap with a fellow scum
At this point if we lynch Samwise and he flips scum we will know that scattered is not scum
AND everyone in Jplaps group chat is town as if they weren’t scum wouldn’t have killed them

Ok, let's start with some thoughts:
-Name killer is back... but we got only that? Really curious that we only get that instead of their kill + the NK, like the first time. Maybe the NK was blocked and only the name killer was able to act? It really puzzles me, honestly.
-So sm got poisoned. I guess that makes him town; and even if he isn't he'll probably die anytime between dusk and dawn, considering how those abilities usually work; so if town we'll get valuable leads and if scum he'll wither away into oblivion. c:
-My night action (not really relevant rn) was redirected to @DashKing instead of @Mariano11887 , my original target (and depending of how the actions are processed Mariano can have a subtle hint of what my role does). Any of you were involved in the redirectioning and/or its reason?

Ok, now, into Robin's post:

This post was near the deadline. This is only after the point Luis had no choice but to jump of TE's bandwagon. This certainly looks like he just wanted to benefit from his scumbuddy's lynch.

I agree it does look that way. But as you said it, my vote /was/ on sim, and then I saw TE's weird behavior. But what sm said about scum exploiting Di Nuovo at free will was enough for me to switch back, it wasn't a risk worth taking.

Luis did not bother to explain why he kept his vote on TE. Instead he echoed Drac.

Well, that was my answer. Drac said it better than I could. And be honest: had I written basically the same, you would stress this point even harder for blatantly echoing, right? Either way I was going to be tagged as echoing.

Subtle sign of Luispipe defending simsands. Arguing that simsands ability would've been useful if town.

Uhm, I literally never said in that post "don't lynch him, we can make use of him"... His ability could have been exploited by us to try and find scum, so it was a bummer we couldn't. But I wouldn't go as far as defending him.

I think this is rather unreasonable, very low activity is not hard evidence that someone is scum.

I believe I've said this enough times already :p I agree, it's not hard evidence that it's scum. But it /is/ evidence of being anti-town. Which can be as troublesome as a mafian.

Luis even stated it himself, promising to post a case tomorrow can make you a target. This is of no concern if you're scum. This is why we should all share reads asap. Anyway, I find it curious that he promised the exact same thing as Anime Psyclone and neglected to post a case later.

And here I have to be honest and say that I haven't really had the time to look through his posts >.< I had to start judging the CaC and I haven't even started that (don't kill me, bb :v). But I never refused to post a case, you're free to check. I even re-instated that I had to. And I believe I'll have time between today and tomorrow to do so, so I'll try to do it.

A lot of frustration towards Triplemo?

"A lot of frustration towards uselessness*"
Said it before a couple times.

but besides that Luis has been acting rather aggresive in this game when confronted.

To be fair, I've been quite aggresive /overall/ :v /Except/ for when I'm confronted, when I act the cooler; just like this and when Yog posted about me. I think you're seeing it the other way around. :p

I believe that is all, Robin. I'll be glad to answer any further questions!

Iirc, jplap said he had a QT with sim, maybe Mafia didn't kill him before because they had one of theirs infiltrated there.

That's a quite logical theory, it'd make sense to kill him now that they can't take advantage of that chat to gather intel.

At this point if we lynch Samwise and he flips scum we will know that scattered is not scum

Why are you trying to make a lead on sm? He's 99% dying after today, we'll know eventually.

Was sim even in the QT?
I don’t think he was
My bad, I had the thought jplap said it, but I searched and couldn't find it. This is the only thing I found:
Hold on
@Professor_jplap
Who did you take into your PM?
Why do you need to know?
Cause if you added Sim you have a scum in your PM

-My night action (not really relevant rn) was redirected to @DashKing instead of @Mariano11887 , my original target (and depending of how the actions are processed Mariano can have a subtle hint of what my role does). Any of you were involved in the redirectioning and/or its reason?
No idea of what happened. I didn't receive any notification from bb that I was targeted.

No idea of what happened. I didn't receive any notification from bb that I was targeted.

Well, you weren't supposed to, that's what I said. :p
Then it was either Dash who lured me to him or someone else entirely that redirected me.

It's fairly obvious that a redirector role can be a thing, but knowing the way it works can be useful.

I'm not sure if i should say this but in case it is helpful, Someone used the Di Nuovo ability on me N1 allowing me to act twice on N2

That is weird, because -A. I didn't target you, and I had the Di nuevo ability.
B- Night 1, isn't that one night the scum team killed twice?

I used sim's ability on Quaking:

1-shot Ability: The Quaking Punch
Once a game, you may PM me the name of a Pokemon. After two Night Phases have passed (including this one), it will be announced publicly in that Night Update whether or not that Pokemon exists in the game, and if so, what that Pokemon’s alignment currently is.

So that was the message about Absol. Remember that update?

Some players were thrown into the spotlight during the night:

Someone learns a new dance.
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing.
Someone shines a spotlight on some Pokemon.
Someone goes along with what they say.
Someone draws another Pokemon into a trap.
Someone swaps their soul with another Pokemon.

The skies open up to depict a vision, and somehow - mysteriously - the beachgoers know deep down that the vision is accurate and true. The Pokemon Absol is in the game, and is aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers!

Another crucial fact you need to consider: Quaking claimed to do nothing that night.
Another crucial fact: The ability says : "currently is" not "is", meaning that it does not clear Quaking, as this ability could aid scum to find lost scums, like AP.
Now, the problem with that is that the AP's passive ability was improvised, and was not something bb has planned. However, look at quaking's ability name: The quaking punch. Could that be the ability bbninjas gave the scum team to find AP?

It's a bit of a stretch, but it would be so cool if that is true.

Anyway, I am going to die at the end of Night 5. So, do not send me any items or try to save me from scums. Unless you got some potion, I guess.

DFL
Quaking

look at these ^

Going to read back on Luis.

Also, remember that sim was scum, so my theory about him knowing AP's alignment sits perfectly with the new theory on Quaking. Look it up.

1-shot Ability: The Quaking Punch
Once a game, you may PM me the name of a Pokemon. After two Night Phases have passed (including this one), it will be announced publicly in that Night Update whether or not that Pokemon exists in the game, and if so, what that Pokemon’s alignment currently is.
That's not the name of my ability.
Another crucial fact you need to consider: Quaking claimed to do nothing that night.
If you had my ability, which has the power to publicly reveal alignments, and would be able to use it again on the next night, why claim it and risk being killed without using your ability again?
Another crucial fact: The ability says : "currently is" not "is", meaning that it does not clear Quaking, as this ability could aid scum to find lost scums, like AP.
Now, the problem with that is that the AP's passive ability was improvised, and was not something bb has planned. However, look at quaking's ability name: The quaking punch. Could that be the ability bbninjas gave the scum team to find AP?
Yes, but in order to have had my results revealed at the beginning of Day 4, I would have had to use it Night 1, which means that I would have had to start the game with my ability, and have used it before the triplemo incident ever happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back