Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also don't like the people that are voting for TE, all people who come off as scummy...

Total epicness goes from pushing UBER hard for a Sim lynch to saying the NEXT night... Come on man....

Especially after someone said that if Sim flips town then Total epicness is an automatic lynch....

I agree with @Mariano11887

Also why would your ability harm people if you were town... It doesn't add up

Thats the type of ability that a mafia goon usually has ...

##UNVOTW
##VOTW: TOTAL EPICNESS

?

I know scattered mind is town already why would I want him to claim...
Woah. Did I miss something? How do we know he is town?
I mean. Sure. He shouldn't claim. There is no point. But still. Why are you so certain in that?

Speaking of SM. He tagged me earlier asking me if I support either a Sim or a TE lynch.

And... I honestly don't know. Those slips by TE were bad. But he is also a beginner and shows "typical" young townie behaviour.
But on the other hand those Slips are really... questionable. Another point i read about "The Scum Team jumping on TE now because there still is a chance of saving Sim is an interessting thought. But it's a bit tooooo farfetch'd for me to be honest.

Simsands is not reaaally a convincing argument either. Tbh i had suspicions about him since the start. Or at least early in the game but it's a bit of a problem that he hasn't showed the entire day. Therefore he didn't defend and therefore gives.. Limited info for a lynch. Sure. There is all the stuff we had the previous days. But nothing "fresh".
Deadline is soon-ish. I will be online to put a vote down. But so far im not really convinced.

But i will ##UNVOTE: SM
for now at least. See you in a few hours again.

##VOTE: Acetrainer_Samwise

Seriously, we need an explanation from you.

You were the one who possessed SM in the first place. Based on what's been said, this would have been on night 2, however you've only been talking about this after night 3. Now could you please give us your reasons as to why?

Why:
  • You possessed sm in the first place
  • Why you brought it all up after night 3
  • Why you immediately claimed that both you and sm were town out of nowhere

I dunno, I see that as trying to detach himself from what I just accused Mariano & him and a few others of doing. At this stage, i would be okay with putting on a ##VOTE: Samwise. I still don't know what to make of the Samwise-SM dynamic.

I'm out for a few hours, but will be here later to change if necessary.

Ok I am town first of all... I will claim if necessary...

My ability is I can swap abilities with a player once a game permanently... So my active ability is Di nuovo sm's old ability.... I can make it so a player can use their ability twice in one night. BB told me sm was town when I switched that was a perk I got it would help me figure out who someone was...

You are Phione, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. You’re very good at bonding with others. In fact, much like a Kabutops, you can get right into the heart of another Pokémon, but unlike a Kabutops, you don’t need anything particularly sharp to do it.

Active Ability: Heart Swap
Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. You will permanently swap this Ability with the Abilities of the player you chose (if any). (Certain Passive Abilities cannot be swapped.)

Win Condition: Eliminate the Mischief Makers.

Y'all can lynch me but you'd be killing one of your own...

But damn so much change in the last 24 hours
I still think Sim is the best lynch for tonight but if we lynch Samwise and he flips scum then we know that SM is also scum

But damn so much change in the last 24 hours
I still think Sim is the best lynch for tonight but if we lynch Samwise and he flips scum then we know that SM is also scum

The ability Di nuovo allows me to select the name of any living player and the next night that player can use their ability twice...

I don't want to use it because if I accidentally give it to mafia they could do major damage....

A more experienced player could tell me if this is the kind of ability that is given to mafia or town... I feel like it would be to powerful to give to scum so I automatically assumed sm is town.

So i'm not certain it was more of an educated guess someone like @Yog could tell if this the kind of abilty given to scum or town that would be helpful..

FYI, My old ability allowed me access to both mafia and town abilities...

##UNVOTE:

Well now we're back to square one.

That does sound like an ability that's too powerful to give to mafia. But I'm only guessing as much as you. So to be clear, that was originally Scattered Mind's ability, and as of now it is yours? And so SM will be able to permanently swap with someone else and the chain can go on. Interdesting.

Is the Di Nuovo a one-shot or something that can be used many times? My own ability is something that could be beneficial to utilise twice. Although I am just going to become an NK target by putting that out there.

Everyone on sam's wagon- think before you vote. There is a difference between weird and scummy. Sam's posts about me were weird, but could you really point to something scummy in them? His explanation makes perfectly good sense. Good play, sam if you are town, with the read on my ability. Even I didn't think about it that it can't be possibly an ability for scums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back