XY Pokémon X / Y : Post-Game Events

What is there to do in the post-game?

As for me cause i just finnished the elite 4 i caught Zygarde and Mewtwo and the three legendary birds Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres.

Now i am just sittin here 24 hours after the realease with my 3ds and my pokemon X and thinking what can i do in such a lovely game as this post game well, there is one thing u get to do after the elite 4, take the monorail to a town called "Kiloude City" in the city there is a battle mansion and a "So Called" "Freind Safari" were u and your freinds/people u have traded with can go like the old games on hunt for pokemon, but the only thing that is disapointing is that u can go in the safari zone alone so, if u havent got any internet or freinds to play with u cant experience this wich i think is a bummer that Game Freak diddnt make it so u also could do it on you`re own.

So have U GUYS!!! got any ideas on what i/other people can do post game

Well that was all for now -Matthew
:)

C,mon

RE: Post Game Question What To Do???

• Capture or evolve all available Pokémon
  • Evolve all Trade-only Pokémon
  • Get all Mega Stones
  • Get starters you don't have
  • Get the event Pokémon
  • Breed Scatterbug
  • Shiny hunt

Blob55 said:
  • Get all Mega Stones
  • Get the event Pokémon
  • Breed Scatterbug
  • Shiny hunt

God ideas defantly going on a shiny hunt and the mega stone thanks for the ideas

Blob55 said:

• But how do you excactley go on a shiny hunt ... :)
  • Shiny hunt

MatthewSleimann said:
Blob55 said:

• But how do you excactley go on a shiny hunt ... :)
  • Shiny hunt

I don't think you can necessarily do any special hunt for it, just try to look for shiny Pokémon. I think that's what Blob meant.

One other thing you can do; add a bazillion friends so you can get Pokémon in the Friend Safari that aren't in the rest of the game.

After beating the game, you go on a fun side-quest with Looker. He makes you go all over the region attempting to take down criminals.

To start it, fly to Luminose City some time after beating the game. He'll contact you on your Holo Caster and ask you to meet him. You can find him in the alley to the right of the Pokemon Center on the bottom half of Luminose. In the alley, enter the first building on the right.

I won't spoil what happens, it's pretty fun ;D

Rusty Sticks said:
After beating the game, you go on a fun side-quest with Looker. He makes you go all over the region attempting to take down criminals.

To start it, fly to Luminose City some time after beating the game. He'll contact you on your Holo Caster and ask you to meet him. You can find him in the alley to the right of the Pokemon Center on the bottom half of Luminose. In the alley, enter the first building on the right.

This sounds interesting. Thanks for the heads up on it. I heard there is s way to rebattle gym leaders and elite 4. Anyone know if this is true?

TheKCroxas said:
No mention for Booker's story?

For a second there I was thinking you were talking about Senator-Elect Booker, I've been watching a lot of CNN.

The Looker story sounds awesome, I'll have to try that. I've read about the legendary bird somewhere and I've gotten conflicting stories. Can you catch them all, or just one of them. Some people have been implying all, while other sites have been saying you get one depending on your starter.

Bloodronin said:
Rusty Sticks said:

This sounds interesting. Thanks for the heads up on it. I heard there is s way to rebattle gym leaders and elite 4. Anyone know if this is true?

I think you fight them in the Battle Chateau.

Blob55 said:
  • Get all Mega Stones
  • Get the event Pokémon
  • Breed Scatterbug
  • Shiny hunt

You forgot about the Battle Maison!!!! That's the biggest challenge in the game.

Has anyone noticed that the starter Shanna gives you, as well as the Ralts you get from Diantha both have a perfect IV and appropriate nature? The Ralts actually has speed and special attack, which is what I would have bred for, but the modest nature is a little iffy.

KiryatheDragonite said:
Has anyone noticed that the starter Shanna gives you, as well as the Ralts you get from Diantha both have a perfect IV and appropriate nature? The Ralts actually has speed and special attack, which is what I would have bred for, but the modest nature is a little iffy.

Are you sure about that? My "Frops" has a jolly nature and I think that's not the appropriate nature for Greninja :S
But I also noticed that the traded Pokémon tend to have a more fitting nature than just any nature. Is a good thing imo.

I just beat the game yesterday. Since then, I have:

-Collected most of the Mega Stones
-Caught Zygarde in Terminus Cave
-Caught Articuno
-Completed some of the Looker sidequests (I've just beaten the Lumiose Gang)

Pretty soon, I'm going to capture Mewtwo and work on a nice, fully-EV-trained team.

Back