XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Oh looky, another Mega!
Well, Mega STONE.

tumblr_muh824quZq1r8sc3ro1_500.jpg

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own t...

mastermagpie said:
Dragon Pokémon said:
So Mega Stones are just giveaways? Anyway, Xerneas' new for looks, unnecessary I guess. There's no real need for it. Is it just a battle animation then?
Am I the only one only interested in Vivillion forms because we aren't completely sure how to get them (I think)? Not actually interested in the Pokemon itself, just the forms.

Those were... Not sure about the others! :)

Ok, thanks. Not sure there are too many others. A few, but not many.
I'd say it's too easy, because it is, but I can't complain. Makes X/Y even better I guess :p

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

98Greener said:
Oh looky, another Mega!
Well, Mega STONE.

I hope it gets more arms like that one Hindu deity I just read about but cannot remember the name of for my life.

98Greener said:
Oh looky, another Mega!
Well, Mega STONE.

I think its safe to say that this list is almost legit. Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross, Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron, Abomasnow

FloodBadge said:
98Greener said:
Oh looky, another Mega!
Well, Mega STONE.

I hope it gets more arms like that one Hindu deity I just read about but cannot remember the name of for my life.

Kali? Yeah, that would be cool.

Y'know how people were saying that Snubbl and Granbull should be fairy?

Your wish has been granted.
tumblr_muh8kux1lU1rxenr3o1_500.jpg

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own t...

mastermagpie said:
Oh wait, Clauncher is apparently on Route 8 not 16! Can't find him in the water though...
Just Wailmer and Tentacool...

EDIT: Found one using a super rod! :)

when/where do you get the super rod? How soon can you start fishing?

98Greener said:
Oh looky, another Mega!
Well, Mega STONE.

More than anything, I love that outfit. Yep, that's what I'm most excited for in X and Y. Sitting on benches, Pokémon Amie, and changing outfits. No more dumb hats. No more stupid scarves. It's all up to us now.

NaturallyDark said:
98Greener said:
Oh looky, another Mega!
Well, Mega STONE.

More than anything, I love that outfit. Yep, that's what I'm most excited for in X and Y. Sitting on benches, Pokémon Amie, and changing outfits. No more dumb hats. No more stupid scarves. It's all up to us now.

At least online will be a lot less awkward now.

I need help evolving skrelp. Its level 41 and knows camoflauge.. What is wrong.

Dragon Pokémon said:
FloodBadge said:

Kali? Yeah, that would be cool.

I just hope she can do this:

temple_of_doom_flaming-heart.jpg

ME-DI-CHAM! ME-DI-CHAM! ME-DI-CHAM! ME-DI-CHAAAAAAAM! *fwoooosh*

SkySheild21 said:
98Greener said:
Oh looky, another Mega!
Well, Mega STONE.

I think its safe to say that this list is almost legit. Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross, Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron, Abomasnow

The list is fake. Aerodactyl wasn't on the list (seems like you added it), and we've already seen a Galvantuanite, sorry but nope.

EDIT: No Mega Venasaur either. Nice try.

Oblivion_Wing said:

Try trading for Clauncher? I don't have the game so I can't really help you sadly.

Dragon Pokémon said:
Oblivion_Wing said:

Try trading for Clauncher? I don't have the game so I can't really help you sadly.

No need to trade.
Everybody says that you simply need to level up skrelp around the 30s while knowing the move camoflauge. Obviously there is a problem here.

Oblivion_Wing said:

Wiki answers says level 37 + Camoflauge.... Hmm... I'll do more research.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Oblivion_Wing said:

I'll keep levelling it up to see what happens in the meantime.

Oblivion_Wing said:
Dragon Pokémon said:

No need to trade.
Everybody says that you simply need to level up skrelp around the 30s while knowing the move camoflauge. Obviously there is a problem here.

Yeah, can't find anything but level 37 with Camoflauge, however I did read something about it in the 40's. Keep leveling and if you get to around 46, try looking for an answer again.

EDIT: Greninja'd

Oblivion_Wing said:
Pokewiz1999 said:

I found a pic of a Dragalge at level 48 so it may be 47/48 when it evolves.

Edit: Greninja'd by the guy I Greninja'd. Huh...

Pokewiz1999 said:
Oblivion_Wing said:

I found a pic of a Dragalge at level 48 so it may be 47/48 when it evolves.

Edit: Greninja'd by the guy I Greninja'd. Huh...

Alright. It's level 42 as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back