XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Nintenderek said:
A friend sent me this list of exclusives. Not sure where it comes from since that particular friend doesn't own either game yet, however I was wondering if it's true or not or just something someone made up online.

Y exclusives:
Mega Charizard Y
Shellder
Cloyster
Mega Mewtwo Y
Heracross
Larvitar
Pupitar
Tyranitar
Electrike
Manectric
Purrloin
Liepard
Throh
Spritzee
Aromatisse
Skrelp
Dragalge
Yveltal

X Exclusives:
Mega Charizard X
Staryu
Starmie
Pinsir
Mega Mewtwo X
Houndour
Houndoom
Poochyena
Mightyena
Aron
Lairon
Aggron
Sawk
Swirlix
Slurpuff
Clauncher
Clawitzer
Xerneas
I hope that's right, since I'm getting Y, and I love most of those and hate most of the X ones.. :p
Only exceptions being Mewtwo/Charizard/Houndoom/Swirlix.

Wait a second... You guys are saying Y gets Aggron? *BARFS SO HARD HE DIES*
One of the stupidest, ugliest Pokemon ever... Only defeated by the king of ugly Pokemon, Woobat. <_<

But I <3 Larvitar/Tyranitar.. I had him on my Silver/Crystal team back as wee child... <3

But I'm fairly certain Y gets Salamence, so suck it X! :p

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Reggie McGigas said:
Blob55 said:
Wait, what? Why does Y get all the Pseudo-legendaries? Don't GF know that Axew and Aggron lines aren't Pseudo?

I know, it's pretty sad how Nintendo is heavilly favoring X. At least [I'm pretty sure that] we get Bagon and Y doesn't get that horrible abomination known as Mega Mewtwo X. That thing looks like a ditto transformed into a mixture of mewtwo and goomy then got ran over by an 18 wheeler.

Actually, I really like M-Mewtwo X better. It looks sturdier and its Attack is nice and high. Sure, the feet are kinda weird, but it looks cooler. And the X variation doesn't have its tail on its head!

So... X gets Tyranitar and Axew? While Y gets Aggron and Bagon? Or did I miss something?
edit: or is that list correct, and the mega stones for Tyranitar and Aggron are found in opposite games?

I just don't know why GF screwed up and made Aggron X and T-Tar Y. They're nothing alike!
Also, why did they make Axew X and Bagon Y? Shouldn't one of them be the other way around?

T-Tars and Salamences BST: 600
Aggrons BST: 530
Haxorus' BST: 540

What next? Garchomp in Y and Flygon in X?

Keeper of Night said:
So... X gets Tyranitar and Axew? While Y gets Aggron and Bagon? Or did I miss something?
edit: or is that list correct, and the mega stones for Tyranitar and Aggron are found in opposite games?

X gets Aggron and Axew, while Y gets Bagon and Tyranitar. Totally biased on GFs part.

Also, even if it is Tyranitar or Salamence (depending on the version), instead of Tyranitar and Aggron, Aggron still has less BST than Haxorus.
Unless they make Aggrons BST 600 and skin on giving Haxorus a mega, which they probably will do. :/

Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own t...

Actually, I found a wild Bagon in X and haven't seen any Axew...

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own t...

mastermagpie said:

My guess on the 'version exclusives' is that while both are available in both games, there is a low chance of finding the other game's version exclusive.

I think the exclusives are the stones themselves..
I caught a gible earlier on.

Also, one question. Any X owner that has caught or found a clauncher? I'm looking for Skrelp in my Y and i don't know where to look.

Meowstick appears to have more rabbit-like ears than cat-like ears.

Oblivion_Wing said:

Also, one question. Any X owner that has caught or found a clauncher? I'm looking for Skrelp in my Y and i don't know where to look.

Josh caught his skrelp with a good rod in cyllage city iirc

leecario said:
Oblivion_Wing said:

Josh caught his skrelp with a good rod in cyllage city iirc

Ooh perfect! I'll go do that now, :) thank you

EDIT: Perfect! I fished one on the first try xD

Blob55 said:
I just don't know why GF screwed up and made Aggron X and T-Tar Y. They're nothing alike!
Also, why did they make Axew X and Bagon Y? Shouldn't one of them be the other way around?

T-Tars and Salamences BST: 600
Aggrons BST: 530
Haxorus' BST: 540

What next? Garchomp in Y and Flygon in X?

Keeper of Night said:

X gets Aggron and Axew, while Y gets Bagon and Tyranitar. Totally biased on GFs part.

That is most likely correct. Also, I think that While Y is getting some treatment, but X is getting the most (See Ultimate Mega Charizard X compared to Charizard Y)

NaturallyDark said:
mastermagpie said:

My guess on the 'version exclusives' is that while both are available in both games, there is a low chance of finding the other game's version exclusive.

I think you may be right. On that one site (something-chan, I totally forgot what the name is) I'm almost positive a bunch of people said they found Bagon in Y, but I don't recall anyone with a Pokemon X finding Bagon. I kinda jumped to conclusions, but you are most likely correct (kinda like Sawk and Throh in B2 W2)

Poison Master said:
Do they mention the types for MegaTyranitar and MegaAggron? I like Aggron, but I don't care for Tyranitar.

According to the Japanese release they keep their typing. I can't read Mega Kangaskahn though so I can't translate it.

:(

Anyone have a bigger, clearer picture of the Japanese wording? I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, Xerneas apparently has 2 forms. Not much changes between the forms. Simmilarly to Black and White Kyurem's regular and overdrive forms, one appears in battle while the other appears in the menu where you view a Pokemon's stats, where it was found, OT, etc.

Akwila said:
Poison Master said:
Do they mention the types for MegaTyranitar and MegaAggron? I like Aggron, but I don't care for Tyranitar.

According to the Japanese release they keep their typing. I can't read Mega Kangaskahn though so I can't translate it.

Anyone have a bigger, clearer picture of the Japanese wording? I would greatly appreciate it.

Aggron's pure Steel.

German Vivillon:
http://31.media.tumblr.com/df2aec4208d2adff3198616c23c554f2/tumblr_muh08giixu1qbptr4o1_500.jpg
It has the pattern of the German Flag...

Don't know if this was already posted, but SHINY GRENINJA!

http://instagram.com/p/fTJ4rXlN1s/#

Personally I love it, and I'd totally would soft reset until I got one if I wasn't so freaking impatient to start playing.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Akwila said:

Aggron's pure Steel.

It is not according to the corocoro reveal. Although it isn't super clear, I can tell that the first word is hagane (steel) and then the second is iwa (Rock). The second is very clear to read.

EDIT: After blowing up the image myself, Mega Kangaskhan looks to be Normal only.

Featherwick said:

Personally I love it, and I'd totally would soft reset until I got one if I wasn't so freaking impatient to start playing.

There's also shiny Vivillon, shiny Skiddo and shiny Espurr :3

Baktwerel said:
Featherwick said:

There's also shiny Vivillon, shiny Skiddo and shiny Espurr :3

Unless he got really lucky....

(If I get a random Froakie and I wasn't hunting it... I would scream and never stop playing my copy)

Wait, if there's a shiny Vivillon, then it means it'll change the wings too, right?

Well, at least we know it's legit.. (unless it's photoshopped)

Hey, do we know if we can trade some of the Mega Stones or are they key items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back