XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

HikaruAyame said:
Baktwerel said:
Nope, unfortunately there is no 100% legit picture of a shiny Froakie (same for almost every Kalos Pokemon).

But I'm willing to bet that within the first day of release at least two out of the three starters will have their shiny versions widespread on the internet, and if we are lucky it will be all 3. With all the people starting their adventures the same day, there surely will be a few lucky blokes to get one. And then we didn't even mention those players who will keep soft resetting until they get a shiny starter.

I'm also curious about them and also whether there are any gender differences among them. I think only Greninja is more of less confirmed to have some very minor gender differences but even that isn't 100% confirmed.

edit: Silly question but... I know that our rivals get their starters randomized too... But does this mean that they can also get a female or even a shiny starter?

Nope. Opponent's Pokemon are shiny-locked except for a very few possible mistakes (Gen 3 battle tower) and most if not all of them have a set gender, too. Most of the time the gender matches the trainer, but with us having two female rivals they might mix that up a bit.

I see, thank you! I was never sure about this.

Vivillon update:

Some peeps on 4chan started to use my Paint drawing (yay :D) to update the new Vivillon patterns and see if it's really a country specific thing.

Here's their current findings:

vivillon_current_by_qvi-d6puuiw.png

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Riomarz said:
Bloodronin said:
I felt the same exact way. I was like OMFG I need to rip out my heart cause it will explode! Then I saw granbull was normal/fairy. It has been confirmed pure fairy unless its pre-evo was normal/fairy and it looses normal upon evolution. But as it is now... it seems like a fake list.

and wasn't it confirmed that Azuril was pure fairy and gains the water typing after evolution... or did i dream that? lol

Dreamed it haha...I forgot which specific review it was (IGN?), but a review showed a clip of Azurill and it was Normal/Fairy.

CMP said:
Riomarz said:
and wasn't it confirmed that Azuril was pure fairy and gains the water typing after evolution... or did i dream that? lol

Dreamed it haha...I forgot which specific review it was (IGN?), but a review showed a clip of Azurill and it was Normal/Fairy.

ah okay lol! thanks for confirming that for me

Wait, so the 'secret' of Vivillon is that its scales vary by region?
So I would guess that America would get something like red, white, and blue scales.
Or the regular ones.

The latest Vivillon discoveries:

vivillon_current_by_qvi-d6puwoj.png

I'm starting to believe that it might be actually country based. And I kind of love the idea, can't wait to get one tomorrow!

Bobo Taky said:
Bobo Taky said:
1381321708516.png
All old pkm tht have been confirm to be Fairy (by leaker)

No image appears...

7qh.png
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
Try this? the 1st work fine for me o.o

Milotic a fairy type e_o......YAAASSS!!! You sir get all of my yes! Please let this be true,I don't care if it got granbulls's typing wrong I need this list to be true!!

Apparently Nintendo has stopped caring about leaks because people are already uploading walk through vids on YouTube. 3 more days!!!

TheRoyalXerneas said:
Bobo Taky said:
No image appears...

7qh.png
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
Try this? the 1st work fine for me o.o

Milotic a fairy type e_o.....YAAASSS!!! You sir get all of my yes! Please let this be true,I don't care if it got granbulls's typing wrong I need this list to be true!!

There is no evidence proving this to be true. I hope it b is but I wouldn't get hyped for it yet.

While this isn't game changing or something super amazing, I thought this was pretty cute.

Your character bends down to talk to kids.
tumblr_mufb8tjTXk1rbyfiro1_500.png

98Greener said:
While this isn't game changing or something super amazing, I thought this was pretty cute.

I do love little details such as that :D

Also things like sitting on benches and chairs.

edit:

Here's a better picture of Delphox using a stick wand:

tumblr_inline_muf7aju76h1r13tse-png.2059

Cresceda said:
Poison Master said:
If its the player's country of origin, and America doesn't get the continental one, I'm going to be pissed. That's my favorite so far.

Wondering what the color will be for the Netherlands, I think red-white-blue, could it be that it's flag related?

Edit: Are the colors continental or for every country?
Polish flag is white-red. So it's not contected to it. Maybe to the climat (ex. polar)? Or maybe simply it depends on the place od evolution in Kalos?

Continental is said to be from Germany but it's still not 100% confirmed that they are tied to countries.

CoolJosh10 said:
Apparently Nintendo has stopped caring about leaks because people are already uploading walk through vids on YouTube. 3 more days!!!
Nah they still care a bunch of the videos have been deleted just few moments ago, looks like Nintendo is cracking on them all again lol

woot not much longer now before the games come out :D

kafyre said:
CoolJosh10 said:
Nah they still care a bunch of the videos have been deleted just few moments ago, looks like Nintendo is cracking on them all again lol

woot not much longer now before the games come out :D

Really, glad to see that Nintendo still cares.

If it is true that Togekiss was re-typed, its type would make a lot of sense as its Egg Groups are both Flying and Fairy.

http://youtu.be/oEFCyyHT_rI

I dont want to spoil anything but the video above is for Xerneas fight

Baktwerel said:
98Greener said:

edit:

Am I ever glad that I am choosing Fennekin. :3 Delphox is awesome. And, due to the lack of a Dark-type Gym, the two of us shall rule all of Kalos together! Muhahaha!

In all seriousness, Delphox has got to be one of the best final starter evolution designs ever. Not enough starters look feminine enough, but Delphox looks great as a witch or a wizard. Chespin, though... That thing has got to have the weirdest line ever. Cute to fat to a tank. Oshawott to Pignite to Samurott. Ehehehe...

Gameplay videos can be found here (including Pokemon Amie mini games, character customization and even daycare centre and egg hatching).
Videos likely contain spoilers so watch them at your own risk!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrNOGlmq89DZIo5w52dNBYVLtn-Or4s9r

SkySheild21 said:
http://youtu.be/oEFCyyHT_rI

I dont want to spoil anything but the video above is for Xerneas fight

Surf looks pretty cool. The cut scene for Xerneas is amazing too.

NaturallyDark said:
Baktwerel said:

edit:

Am I ever glad that I am choosing Fennekin. :3 Delphox is awesome. And, due to the lack of a Dark-type Gym, the two of us shall rule all of Kalos together! Muhahaha!

In all seriousness, Delphox has got to be one of the best final starter evolution designs ever. Not enough starters look feminine enough, but Delphox looks great as a witch or a wizard. Chespin, though... That thing has got to have the weirdest line ever. Cute to fat to a tank. Oshawott to Pignite to Samurott. Ehehehe...

My problem with it is that it IS so feminine-looking, and yet it still has that stupid 1/8 female chance. It was the perfect opportunity for them to use the (completely unused) 1/8 MALE ratio. But no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back