XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

GhostedRebel said:
BCWD93 said:
Would just like to point out that Aura Break will "Reverse" the effect. Guess that means the damage is cut in half, not just set to normal. Therefore if I am correct, Zygarde only takes normal damage from fairy.

But just from Xerneas :p

Of course! Not that it would happen often but teaching Zygarde any Fairy or dark type moves could backfire if you happen to be an a battle against one of the legendary pokemon.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

FloodBadge said:
Lovey said:
Anyone see this rumor yet? "Zapdos is roaming the kalos region, it rains where ever he is and the rest of legendaries birds are also have been mention. The leaker also found the creation trio items."

Creation Trio = Giratina, Palkia, Dialga = More legendaries roaming Kalos?

Or maybe it's because of the 3 shiny Creation Trio pokemon distributed?

By the way...
tumblr_mu7ss5wgxl1r3z3c1o1_1280.png
But, seriously, If there's items to mascot trios, it's likely to be related ot recent events on gen 5 games or future events (depending on the event and location it was held).

Or maybe it's just because we are not able to transfer items with PokéTransfer/Bank and as such they have to put those items available in-game, so we can get them again... just like in Gen V... yet, was the creation trio catchable in-game in gen V? Not at all...

I like reading all your comments (just read from page 250 to 279)
lol

I liked the Z pokemon, I remember that someone posted about naga from the hyndiouist (sorry my bad english, I'm not native speaker) myhtology

So searched for Naga and I found this
http://www.exoticindia.com/brass/naga_kanya_the_snake_woman_zf52.jpg

and yes, that was my expectation for the Z legendary, and I was right :p

I also think there will be more pokemon, remember that Hiro (the principal leaker, the spanish guy) said there will be more than 70, less than 100, so: 90 almost, but still, don't you think that maybe GF decided no to put so many pokemons, because there will be a lot of pokemon?
we are in the 6th Generation almost 718 pokemon, what will happen in 7th generation if they keep adding 100 - 150 pokemon per generation?

7th = 818
8th = 950 and so on.... maybe if they want to keep making games and more generations, they'll limit the added pokemon, between 70-90 is better, because if we reach Generation 9, it will be insane to collect almost 1000 pokemon :S

Edit: oh yeah, and really thank you for the warning, you really encourage a non-native english speaker to post in your community ¬¬

Metalizard said:
FloodBadge said:
Or maybe it's because of the 3 shiny Creation Trio pokemon distributed?

By the way...
tumblr_mu7ss5wgxl1r3z3c1o1_1280.png
But, seriously, If there's items to mascot trios, it's likely to be related ot recent events on gen 5 games or future events (depending on the event and location it was held).

Or maybe it's just because we are not able to transfer items with PokéTransfer/Bank and as such they have to put those items available in-game, so we can get them again... just like in Gen V... yet, was the creation trio catchable in-game in gen V? Not at all...

You know that's what I was basically saying, right? I never said they're catchable in-game. I was talking about items having to do with events pre-release and planned post-release.

Only 70 pokeymans... *sights*
I mean, their designs are good and everything, but 70 is really freaking low.
At least an even 100 would have been nice.

Another day another dolphinless generation, sigh

but, Wait, how does everyone know that there will be no event legendaries? Aren't they to be distributd by events which haven't come out yet.

At least Kyogre is an animal related to Dolphins. My favorite group of animals, the Diptera, are completely unrepresented; there's neither a fly nor mosquito pokemon.

I think this is the first generation where I can't say "there's so many new pokemon, why complain about any of them?"

We totally did not need another pikachu clone or butterfly line if they were only going to do 69-70 new species.

That's four slots already that could have been entirely new animals, plants or original monsters.

Bogleech said:
At least Kyogre is an animal related to Dolphins. My favorite group of animals, the Diptera, are completely unrepresented; there's neither a fly nor mosquito pokemon.

I think this is the first generation where I can't say "there's so many new pokemon, why complain about any of them?"

We totally did not need another pikachu clone or butterfly line if they were only going to do 69-70 new species.

That's four slots already that could have been entirely new animals, plants or original monsters.

True. Also is there any chance that GF could have added some more non-legendary pokemon after Zygarde?
Am pretty sure their are some more legendaries after Zygrade. (so more movies and events = profit for gf)

Az is apparently :
Spoiler!
http://kalos-pkmnacademy.tumblr.com/post/63244475065/az-is

Sslie Zoommo said:
As is apparently :
Spoiler!

So wait...
AZ is a 3K yr old Lucario who bonded with himself and suddenly mega evolved? Wow! What a climax! *Force Palm to the face*
BTW does anyone have a picture of all the leaked pokemon?

Waitaminnit...
does that mean humans are megamegaevolved pokemon? or is this AZ character just a superintelliegent and articualte megalucario?

Also, I don't think you guys should be so pissed about the seemingly low amount of new pokemon. first, pokemon are not something that already exists, what for us is 70 new pokemon, for GF is 120 new designs (new pokemon + megaevolutions). It's not a matter of presence, but of work. Besides, GF is breaking a lot of patterns here, perhaps pokemon 0 (makes more sense than Z; and masuda said they were inspired by cartesian coordinates, also, it starts with Z, and Zygarde is a snake, which can form a circle) will introduce more pokemon, now that they will have more time to work (although they must be already coded into X and Y for that to work. or can they just leave placeholders? or just making them incompatible with previous games, like always). DLC is off the table, of course, since it would be the same as pay-to-win.

FloodBadge said:
Sslie Zoommo said:
As is apparently :
Spoiler!

So wait...
AZ is a 3K yr old Lucario who bonded with himself and suddenly mega evolved? Wow! What a climax! *Force Palm to the face*
BTW does anyone have a picture of all the leaked pokemon?

Definitely wasn't expecting that lol
There should be a picture further back in the thread

KrisJoeEll said:
Chronus MSEA said:
They already making new pattern

3 Regional PokeDex
2 Starters
Alot of Old Pokemon in Regional Dex
Each road having wide variety of pokemon compare to other games

Yes but it doesn't feel like a pattern breaker. But an elevation instead, due to the 3d overworld and huge landmass.
Also Reintro of old starters and pokemon in dex is due to the Mega Evolution feature.

Sslie Zoommo said:
Az is apparently :
Spoiler!

That will make a vary big confusion among kid

I know this is coming out of no where and not related to the stuff being talked about yet but I was wondering if anyone has seen anything related to how often horde battles occur and what Pokemon can be in them?

I mean, I've seen many in game shots of horde battles... With a wide variety of Pokemon, just wondering if there's a chance of running in to like... a horde of Noivern or something (not likely, I know, just a random pokemon off the top of my head) or if they are reserved for less UBER Pokemon.

I expect them to be for less powerful Pokemon...

Also, I'm LOVING the new designs. Am I disappointed that the number is only going to be around 70 to 75 new Pokemon? Not at all, with the amount of Pokemon that we have already and the new ones, making a team is going to be nearly impossible for me. I just love all of them. Adding even more would make my first play through incredibly difficult.

I also look forward to buying a bunch of this generation's Pokemon Plushies. I mean SO MANY PLUSHIE POSSIBILITIES!

Rob234111 said:
Also, I'm LOVING the new designs. Am I disappointed that the number is only going to be around 70 to 75 new Pokemon? Not at all, with the amount of Pokemon that we have already and the new ones, making a team is going to be nearly impossible for me. I just love all of them. Adding even more would make my first play through incredibly difficult.

I also look forward to buying a bunch of this generation's Pokemon Plushies. I mean SO MANY PLUSHIE POSSIBILITIES!

Ikr at least the starter plushes are coming out alongside the game so you won't have the wait:)

AZ is... the first person to Mega Evolve Lucario AKA the first pokemon to mega evolve…he is over 3,000 years.

What I can gather from this poorly written sentence is that:
  • AZ is the first human to mega evolve a Pokemon.
    He is over 3,000 years old.
    The first Mega evolution was Lucario.

If PokeBank can't transfer Pokemon holding Items, then WTF IS THE POINT?! You mean all these Berries I farmed and all of these BP items I got or am farming to get as we speak, are POINTLESS?! You can't even transfer Soul Dew w/ Latios? That is soooo stupid.... >_<

Hopefully X/Y has Cubone/Marowak, or else it'd be impossible to get Thick Clubs.

PS. I've been asleep for 20hours, what did I miss?

I'm disappointed at the amount of new pokemon but at the same time, I can't complain because they also
Made mega evolutions which is essentially a new pokemon, I would've expected around 120 for this gen but I guess I can handle 70, zygarde or whatever he is called, I didn't expect him to look like a poisonous demon snake but it looks pretty bulky. My favourite evolution line BY far this region is noivern. Noibat looks so cute!??! He is so adorable, I will be disappointed if you can't find him before the 5th gym leader. Also, where is te new "rodent" pokemon of this region? Is dedenne the rodent?

I was under the impression that Bunnelby's line was our normal type rodent this gen?

Keeper of Night said:
I was under the impression that Bunnelby's line was our normal type rodent this gen?

I don't think so, bunnelby is a bunny, dedenne is a rodent, it's electric type and even has the cheecks
Oh nm you mean the rattatta like pokemon, not pikachu, yeah then it's probably bunnelby

Trainer of Shadows said:
AZ is... the first person to Mega Evolve Lucario AKA the first pokemon to mega evolve…he is over 3,000 years.

What I can gather from this poorly written sentence is that:
  • AZ is the first human to mega evolve a Pokemon.
    He is over 3,000 years old.
    The first Mega evolution was Lucario.

So AZ ISN'T a Lucario that is 3,000 years old and Mega Evolved himself, thus giving us a clue into the evolution of Humans vs Pokemon?! >_<

Aww.. I thought that was really cool..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back