XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Featherwick said:
SavvyJackal said:
He's actually back, but he's on lunch. Well, he was on lunch, at least. We know it's him because he posted pictures.

Where? I can't seem to find them...
It's thread 14260068 on /vp/ ('cause I can't post links here).

But there was no mention of Mega Arcanine.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

It kind of looks like a second type was edited out of the picture of Gloodra. I may be wrong, but I don't think that the word Dragon would be so far to the left if there wasn't another type to the right of it.

FT10 said:
SavvyJackal said:
Goodra
HP: 92
ATK: 124
DEF: 76
SATK: 124
SDEF: 160
SPD: 100

They may be a bit lower because of EVs, but still. Wow.

P.S. If anyone has pictures of Fletchling's, Fletchinder's, or Talonflame's stats, please post them. I really want to know their base stats. I love Talonflame! :3

Is it me, or does that stat total put Goodra way above 600 level stats?

That was a guess. We cant know what EVs that thing has. Or rather, at level 70, considering it has surely gathered the 510 EVs, that's about 500/4*0.7=88 stat points in that picture distribtued in those numbers in some way.

Its clearly the pseudo legend with total 600.

I like that its main stat is one of the defenses for a change.

But its yet another Dragon-type one...

Hoping there is a second to add to the list next to Tyranitar and Metagross.

Diglett-Dig said:
Someone on another site came up with a different answer;

HP 95
Attack 105
Defense 75
SPA 115
SPD 130
Speed 80

That's because those are the Base stats, while the others were the stats it had at that level.

Well, yeah, but people here were guessing that the base stats were well over 600. :/

trainwreck said:
Lone Wolf JLT said:
Froakie "fused" with his bubbles - the white spots

I believe delphox will have two forms...but thats just me

how do you explain the tounge

Greninja is supposed to be based of a shinobi, hence the tounge "scarf"

Diglett-Dig said:
Well, yeah, but people here were guessing that the base stats were well over 600. :/
If you take away the EVs, it'd probably be 600. But with them, it's 650+.

Lone Wolf JLT said:
trainwreck said:
delphox dosent have a stick and frokie lost all his bubble swag

Froakie "fused" with his bubbles - the white spots

I believe delphox will have two forms...but thats just me

Seriously?!?! Does Nintendo even care about starters that aren't fire type? First charizard gets 2 megas, then the only other starter with Mega revealed so far is Blaziken....

If only Delphox got two forms I'd be upset. I think it's a great idea, and I was thinking for a long that that they should do a gen where starters got a split evolution line... one where the finals were more feral, and another where they looked more humanoid.

I understand why Delphox might need a few gender differances, but not a whole second form unless the other two get some too.

I heard that a lot pokemon had gender differances this time around though

Blob55 said:
Diglett-Dig said:
Someone on Serebii came up with a different answer;

That's because those are the Base stats, while the others were the stats it had at that level.

If my maths is correct, and if it isn't I'm going to have to drop A level maths, then that puts the BST at 600 meaning it could be a pseudo.

SavvyJackal said:
Goodra

P.S. If anyone has pictures of Fletchling's, Fletchinder's, or Talonflame's stats, please post them. I really want to know their base stats. I love Talonflame! :3

160 SpD seems way too much.

Some people are saying that Goodra will be the Psuedo. Aren't Psuedo Legendaries supposed to have two types?

I Like Pie said:
SavvyJackal said:
Goodra

Some people are saying that Goodra will be the Psuedo. Aren't Psuedo Legendaries supposed to have two types?

They're supposed to have 600 BST as well as an immunity. But, eh.

shadowF said:
here are all the gym leaders! http://imgur.com/a/zGGUL#5

Officially found my favorite leader of the region. Again a female gym leader, Valerie.

I Like Pie said:
SavvyJackal said:
Goodra

It already has 600BST, so it IS a Psuedo.

trainwreck said:
EpicIce2012 said:
Greninja is supposed to be based of a shinobi, hence the tounge "scarf"

i think its jest that i dont want to beleave it....

Trainwreck, the final forms are well established. They are real, please get used to it and stop clogging up this post with a discussion that has been had a dozen times already. There's a better place to talk about it here, and plenty of explanations about why they are real: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-leaked-final-evolutions-of-the-x-y-starters

SavvyJackal said:
I Like Pie said:

Disappointed. Really disappointed. Expected so much more from the Psuedo Legendary and Goodra itself. At least a 2nd type wouldn't have hurt.

Mega Arcanine was never confirmed; the only thing related to Arcanite in that thread is someone asking if it was confirmed and someone replied saying no, it was a fake Zar that was passing a rumor around.

I Like Pie said:
SavvyJackal said:

Disappointed. Really disappointed. Expected so much more from the Psuedo Legendary and Goodra itself. At least a 2nd type wouldn't have hurt.

What's so bad about not having a second typing? It's weaker to a lesser amount of types, is a freaking special defensive tank (Finally a pseudo is defensively based), has good Attack and special attack, and has an extensive move pool as we can see.
I'm making room for this tank in my party! lol

Re: RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Lone Wolf JLT said:
I Like Pie said:

What's so bad about not having a second typing? It's weaker to a lesser amount of types, is a freaking special defensive tank (Finally a pseudo is defensively based), has good Attack and special attack, and has an extensive move pool as we can see.
I'm making room for this tank in my party! lol

Not to mention it'll work wonders on a rain team!

Thought I would share that aegislash has a new ability, stance change. I really want to know his stat changes and how changing forms works for him.
http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1381008157352.jpg

I Like Pie said:
SavvyJackal said:

I like it. I find the design has an understated simplicity that makes it attractive, kind of like a Dragonite. With all the mega-evolutions and new pokemon we've seen, some people have complained that some of the pokemon in Kalos are rather over-designed, but I think Goodra is really classy. Besides, its not like the game is inundated with pure dragon types. Besides Druddigon, and the dragonite pre-evos, who is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back