XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Goodra
HP: 92
ATK: 124
DEF: 76
SATK: 124
SDEF: 160
SPD: 100

They may be a bit lower because of EVs, but still. Wow.

P.S. If anyone has pictures of Fletchling's, Fletchinder's, or Talonflame's stats, please post them. I really want to know their base stats. I love Talonflame! :3

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Kitana Coldfire said:
I've seen multiple rumors containing an ice wolf, not just that one. Most of them have been debunked, but it's been a common enough whisper that I'm willing to admit there may be something to it. Time will tell.

And that particular rumor has a fair deal more information in it that has yet to be debunked. I have to take into account that red herrings were thrown in by leakers to protect themselves. My general rule of thumb is that when I find a rumor has 3 or more pieces of blatantly wrong information, it's moved to the fake section.

Ah, alright. My bad.
I'm kind of hyped about an ice wolf then. I can see it maybe being Ice/Normal or something.

SavvyJackal said:
Goodra

That's way above 600, whoa. Goodra might not be our pseudo.

We have 68 confirmed new Pokemon with Nitx. I thought it was 70 due to that chart having both Meowstic's and Pyroar's listed as separate.

SavvyJackal said:
Goodra

P.S. If anyone has pictures of Fletchling's, Fletchinder's, or Talonflame's stats, please post them. I really want to know their base stats. I love Talonflame! :3

Is it me, or does that stat total put Goodra way above 600 level stats?

Someone on another site came up with a different answer;

HP 95
Attack 105
Defense 75
SPA 115
SPD 130
Speed 80

trainwreck said:
is chesnaught real i dnt bye any of the new finals

Yes, they're all real. Time to start getting used to them :)

Wow, the 6th gym leader looks amazing, so mystical and elevated. Too bad the last one is an ice type, it might be a good type offensively, but defensively you will probably plow trough him, unless you only have Pokemon that are weak to ice... Also, males with tank tops... Ewwww...

I wonder if most, if not all, Pokemon will be obtainable within X and Y. Currently there are 450 Pokemon in the dex, a huge amount already, if it is true that there is indeed a large postgame, you might be able to get another near 300 in the post-game... This being on the 3ds and with transferring going indirectly via the internet now... I can imagine them doing it. On the other hand, including all Pokemon would make remakes somewhat unnecessary, which makes it very unlikely.

Tighten said:
We have 68 confirmed new Pokemon with Nitx. I thought it was 70 due to that chart having both Meowstic's and Pyroar's listed as separate.

I keep seeing this Nitx being mentioned, but I've followed this thread pretty closely and have yet to see any image or source, what is it?

Alright finally coming out of lurking.

I swear I saw somewhere last night that Goodra is Dragon/fairy. That picture with just Dragon as the typing looks like a second typing has been edited out. If so, interesting.

ALSO, We just got a Mega Arcanine leak from josh on /vp/ if it hasn't been mentioned.

four_graves said:
Tighten said:

I keep seeing this Nitx being mentioned, but I've followed this thread pretty closely and have yet to see any image or source, what is it?

Nitx is a Dark/Bug type bat that someone with the game caught. No shots have been posted but maybe today.

shadowF said:
here are all the gym leaders! http://imgur.com/a/zGGUL#5

Those look AMAZING!! We know the first three, with Viola in the south, and Korrina on the far western side. The old plant man seems to be a gardener and he might be located in the tree town or on the western side. We know Clemont and it seems he will be in Lumiose. Then the fairy dancer is cute and she seems like she might be either in the north tree town or to the east, the psychic lady seems like she will be a very strong character. She probably it the appearing gym in the first trailer and on the map, the easter city with the odd pink building in the water. Then the buff sailor seems to be maybe in the town with the windmill as from the trailers it seems to be a boating town and it has a snowflake windmill. Judging be this, we will probably be going north to Lumiose where Clemont is the new Fantina, then turning west and going to the coast. From there, we either head north to the tree town or head back to Lumiose and go to the tree town soon after. Then we wrap it all up with Mountain Kalos with the final two gyms. Maybe then we will go to the tree, catch our legendary and head through victory road. Of course, this is mostly speculation as for the individual towns, but the general regions is confirmed by the pokedex filling up in that order from the leakers.

Korrae said:

I swear I saw somewhere last night that Goodra is Dragon/fairy. That picture with just Dragon as the typing looks like a second typing has been edited out. If so, interesting.

ALSO, We just got a Mega Arcanine leak from josh on /vp/ if it hasn't been mentioned.
MEGA ARCANINE WHAT? I'm browsing /vp/ now and I don't see it.

Korrae said:

Josh is at work right now and hasn't posted anything for hours, that's a fake Josh.

four_graves said:
Tighten said:

We heard of it from reliable leakers, but they haven't posted an image yet so we don't have one either

EDIT: Greninja'd

papakankri said:
Korrae said:

Josh is at work right now and hasn't posted anything for hours, that's a fake Josh.
He's actually back, but he's on lunch. Well, he was on lunch, at least. We know it's him because he posted pictures.

DrEspeon said:
shadowF said:

Those look AMAZING!! We know the first three, with Viola in the south, and Korrina on the far western side. The old plant man seems to be a gardener and he might be located in the tree town or on the western side. We know Clemont and it seems he will be in Lumiose. Then the fairy dancer is cute and she seems like she might be either in the north tree town or to the east, the psychic lady seems like she will be a very strong character. She probably it the appearing gym in the first trailer and on the map, the easter city with the odd pink building in the water. Then the buff sailor seems to be maybe in the town with the windmill as from the trailers it seems to be a boating town and it has a snowflake windmill. Judging be this, we will probably be going north to Lumiose where Clemont is the new Fantina, then turning west and going to the coast. From there, we either head north to the tree town or head back to Lumiose and go to the tree town soon after. Then we wrap it all up with Mountain Kalos with the final two gyms. Maybe then we will go to the tree, catch our legendary and head through victory road. Of course, this is mostly speculation as for the individual towns, but the general regions is confirmed by the pokedex filling up in that order from the leakers.

I feel bad for the people that wanted a dark type gym...maybe you'll get luckier with the E4. Hope springs eternal!

trainwreck said:
illmtu said:
Yes, they're all real. Time to start getting used to them :)

delphox dosent have a stick and frokie lost all his bubble swag

Froakie "fused" with his bubbles - the white spots

I believe delphox will have two forms...but thats just me

shadowF said:

I like most of them, but the Fairy Gym leader and Psychic Gym leader look rather similar.

Goodra is definitely going on my team. Too bad it didn't gain a second type, though it might have different abilities other then hydration (still hoping for dry skin).
Maybe they left it simple so it could gain a type next gen with a mega?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back