XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I hope this games dex goes like the 4th gen. where many preve and evo will be in the national dex along with a few new pokemon.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

NaturallyDark said:
http://www.shacknews.com/article/81441/pokemon-x-y-review-everything-old-is-new-again

The review confirms Mega Gardevoir... Yay! Wish there could be a pic of it, though.

This info really made my day, and now i can sleep peacefully. 3 of my favorite pokemon party already got a mega evo, makes me harder to decide which one i should truly mega-evo-intended, sigh. :shy:

merrrrrhorse said:
Anyone else thinking were about to get a Mega Ninetails?

I sincerelly hope we do get Mega Ninetails. Like, I'm gonna cry in the corner for days if we don't sincerelly.

Some rumors say Arcanine gets one and that Arcanine is X exclusive (possibly being very rare in Y). Seeing as other old version exclusives are the same way and Vulpix/Ninetails weren't found yet (as far as I know), they might be in Y (and rare in X). And if the Arcanine mega evolution will happen...then maybe, just maybe... *sniff* C'mon GameFreak! Make Mega Ninetails happen!! T3T

Baktwerel said:
merrrrrhorse said:
Anyone else thinking were about to get a Mega Ninetails?

I sincerelly hope we do get Mega Ninetails. Like, I'm gonna cry in the corner for days if we don't sincerelly.

Some rumors say Arcanine gets one and that Arcanine is X exclusive (possibly being very rare in Y). Seeing as other old version exclusives are the same way and Vulpix/Ninetails weren't found yet (as far as I know), they might be in Y (and rare in X). And if the Arcanine mega evolution will happen...then maybe, just maybe... *sniff* C'mon GameFreak! Make Mega Ninetails happen!! T3T

I just cant see WHY they wouldn't. When I think France, I think foxes, snails & poodles.

Hence the ones we've got, I just think they could do something incredible with ninetails.
it would have to add the psychic typing to it though

If it happens, I really hope it will be something similar to Dragonith's fanart:

mega_ninetales_by_dragonith-d6jkyb8.png

A girl can dream, right?

merrrrrhorse said:
Baktwerel said:

I jsut cant see WHY they wouldn't. When I think France, I think foxes, snails & poodles.

Hence the ones we've got, I just think they could do something incredible with ninetails.
it would have to add the psychic typing to it though

Or ghost to not spoilt the glory of Delphox

Baktwerel said:
WalterREBoRN said:
Hey, can anyone provide that one whole list of all the leaked pokemon again? The picture one, thanks.

Sure! Below is the current list of revealed/leaked Pokemon (the last update being Bergmite) :

all_pokes_yet_by_qvi-d6p6ibo.png

Also, dat custom battle bg!

Thanks a ton for this!

Also, that review from shacknews is pretty interesting.

I highly doubt Nintendo or GameFreak would ever, ever do DLC for items or Pokemon, They are not like EA Games or Capcom, which is why people like Nintendo, Can we please debunk the rumor of DLC?

chaosomega said:
I highly doubt Nintendo or GameFreak would ever, ever do DLC for items or Pokemon, They are not like EA Games or Capcom, which is why people like Nintendo, Can we please debunk the rumor of DLC?

I'm sure there will be DLC. Just might not have to pay for it.

MuhFugginMoose said:
chaosomega said:

I'm sure there will be DLC. Just might not have to pay for it.

Just like mystery gifts are right now except they would always be available.

I would really like to see more of an "Update" DLC that includes the ability to interact with the content that will be added in later versions, but not neccisarily the means to get the content.

Like, being able to battle against someone's pokemon in a different forme that isn't available in X/Y.

NaturallyDark said:
http://www.shacknews.com/article/81441/pokemon-x-y-review-everything-old-is-new-again

The review confirms Mega Gardevoir... Yay! Wish there could be a pic of it, though.

This means it's highly probable we'll see a Mega Gallade; it would be unfair if they gave one half of a pair a cool Mega Form yet the other didn't.

P.DelSlayer said:
NaturallyDark said:

This means it's highly probable we'll see a Mega Gallade; it would be unfair if they gave one half of a pair a cool Mega Form yet the other didn't.

Well... Gardevoir came earlier then Gallade, I wouldn't be suprised if only Gardevoir would get a mega evolution... I hope he has one though.

Regarding Gardevoir... If I am not wrong, they can be both male and female, right? Because Gallade was added only later... I wonder if there will be gender differences in the mega evolution (this assuming that Gardevoir gets a very feminine one). Who knows...

http://i.imgur.com/uYSe1Kh.jpg

From a cutscene. The text at the bottom...it is quite dark.

NaturallyDark said:
http://i.imgur.com/uYSe1Kh.jpg

From a cutscene. The text at the bottom...it is quite dark.

Referencing Yveltal perhaps? or the Z legendary?

This storyline seems really cool. I plan on taking my time in this pokemon game.

Ok, What the flying Sawbuck is gonna happen in that story? This has to be the third time Pokemon have been implied to die in the main story, not including remakes.

Restoring the Life Tree?

chaosomega said:
Ok, What the flying Sawbuck is gonna happen in that story? This has to be the third time Pokemon have been implied to die in the main story, not including remakes.

From the official images, Yveltal appears to be some sort of destruction deity. My guess is that Team Flare will try to abuse his power and you will have to use Xerneas's power to stop them. Or vice versa for Y version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back