XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Bobbins said:
merrrrrhorse said:
Think there will be a legendary trio? and this "Z" pokemon?

HOPEFULLY, this mountain dex fills up more of this. STILL no noivern.

Probably the trio are fairy type pokemon. And probably, the Z pokemon will be based on tarasque.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarasque

That would be cool.
And I'm kinda coming to that conclusion about Noivern. But it suck if he was one of them pokemon you found after the Pokémon League. I'd rather run through them with him in my team than struggle until after the league than find him.

And you think they will be PURE fairies?

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I was so hoping for Noivern to be early-game on account of the Fairy type.

; w;

At least I have my Ghost/Grass though. Ghost/Grass and Ghost/Steel are important additions to my team!

merrrrrhorse said:
Bobbins said:
Probably the trio are fairy type pokemon. And probably, the Z pokemon will be based on tarasque.

That would be cool.
And I'm kinda coming to that conclusion about Noivern. But it suck if he was one of them pokemon you found after the Pokémon League. I'd rather run through them with him in my team than struggle until after the league than find him.

I think a trio of three fairies is just speculation due to the new type. We already have a fairy type mascot legendary.

Theviking06 said:
Neal White said:
My complaint is lack of new pokemon plus mega evolutions don't appeal to me at all. It's nothing against the game or the people that like it, it's my personal opinion. Now if the number comes out to close to 90 then yes I will get it, however if it is closer to 70 then that isn't what I was looking for in a game that I am buying. Again its personal opinion but it's how I see it.

I can see where you are coming from, with wanting more bang for your buck. But do none of the other new features appeal to you, or is the decision based solely on the amount of new Pokes.

They do and they don't. Basically I have a very limited gaming budget. With no interest in megaevos and little interest in some other features, plus lack of new pokemon equals out to money better spent on another game for now.

I usually start with a team of all new Pokemon each generation, but the new reveals have been less than exciting. I guess I'll have to include some old favorites, like Raichu and Absol.

My team would realllllly be made if more than 1 Mega would be allowed on a team :/

HikaruAyame said:
Kanpachi just got his 6th badge. Looks like Fairy to me.

He got it last night, and yes...it's the Fairy Badge (its name and type).

MuhFugginMoose said:
Well, low when compared to the 156 of last gen could still mean a hefty amount of pokes. I didnt expect over maybe 100, with the introduction of Megas, we can only as for so much. Gen 4 did it, with several of its pokemon being rehashed old ones. Nothing wrong with them doing the same mow. Besides, there's always DLC which could add more to the mix.
Either way, 90 plus the plethora of mega evos? I can deal with that. Clearly its more than 70 since we 're already at. 60ish if I 'm not mistaken. With the trio, Victini equivalent, the aformentioned Ground/Fairy and (cant recall the other type that was mentioned), and the third legendary, that's seven more to add.
The jist of what I'm trying to say is, 90ish is a good number. And im quite content with it.

See...that's why I'm not a fan of Mega Evolutions. I consider them more form changes than anything, and it somewhat disappoints me that instead of the 40 new Pokémon we could be getting, we'll be getting Megas instead.

BCWD93 said:
merrrrrhorse said:
That would be cool.

I think a trio of three fairies is just speculation due to the new type. We already have a fairy type mascot legendary.

What if they brought back the legendary birds?

merrrrrhorse said:
Bobbins said:

No, I think they will be dual like the sacred swords from Gen V.

nightkeeper said:
I usually start with a team of all new Pokemon each generation, but the new reveals have been less than exciting. I guess I'll have to include some old favorites, like Raichu and Absol.

My team would realllllly be made if more than 1 Mega would be allowed on a team :/

I think you can have more pokemons with mega evolution in your team, you just can't activate more than one mega evolution per battle. I may be wrong though.

Custom battle menu backgrounds:
Nyf1pJq.png

merrrrrhorse said:
BCWD93 said:

What if they brought back the legendary birds?

That was Lugia's thing, kinda like Ho-oh and the dogs, and the Regi's

Could someone give me a new mon round up that doesn't have the female pyaor and Meowstic in it? For some reason my math keeps getting thrown off with them in that picture.

I find this odd. Why aren't leaked the faces of the gym leaders we still don't know and their teams??

i know it takes time to beat the game and all but i really wish these leaks would come out faster....and as for amount of new pokemon, while yes it would be disappointing to have a record low amount of new ones, they are in no way bad. i just wish GF wouldnt be focusing so much on the mega evos. and while mega evos arent bad in the slightest (THEYRE FRIGGIN AWESOME), i do feel as though theyre just an excuse to redesign old pokemon designs instead of evolve pokemon that need it. its not that theyve run out of ideas, (theres plenty of pokemon to be made) it just seems like theyre taking the easy way out.

and yes i understand the cartridge may or my not allow for any more data. i'm just stating a small opinion

...ok back to sitting in the corner and watching

Bobbins said:
I find this odd. Why aren't leaked the faces of the gym leaders we still don't know and their teams??
Do you really want to be spoiled that much? I certainly don't. I don't mind picking my teams beforehand, but if I know what pokemon the gym leaders have i'd likely pick ones good against them, which takes away the challenge of gym leaders completely.

I'd rather go in blind with my pokemon and face whatever challenges I happen to face. Perhaps leakers know that, hence why they are not spoiling any of the story.

Bobbins said:

I am not sure, but it does not bug me (haha, Bug type Gym Leader? Get it? No? Okay...). I like seeing the new Pokémon so I can get used to them, but it is more fun going into a Gym battle without knowing what Pokémon your opponent plans on using.

Regardless, I would like to see what the battle scene backgrounds are for different Gyms.

Razmos said:
Nyf1pJq.png

I wonder what that bubbly looking thing is at the bottom right of the FIGHT button... A new Pokémon?

Agreed! I wanna go in knowing I might lose cause i screwed up my team, forcing me to go out and catch and train new pokemon.
than to be told this is what you are up against and bore myself raising the same team.

just like B/W...all I did was raise Scrafty with Moxie and steamrolled everyone.

NaturallyDark said:
Razmos said:
Nyf1pJq.png

I wonder what that bubbly looking thing is at the bottom right of the FIGHT button... A new Pokémon?
Considering the background consists of pictures of Froakie, Chespin and Fennekin only, I'd say it's Froakie hiding in it's bubbles.

Razmos said:
NaturallyDark said:
Considering the background consists of pictures of Froakie, Chespin and Fennekin only, I'd say it's Froakie hiding in it's bubbles.

Probably, now that I look at it more. Wonder why there is only one of that icon, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back