XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Matty said:
Bergmite is such an cute Ice-type pokemon, shame no one's gonna use it due to fairies. >.>

I want to use it! Why, Kalos? Why must all your resident Pokémon be so freaking incredible?! Why would you do this to me?!

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Shinomune said:
I have the strong feeling that Noivern will be the Druggidon of 6th Gen.

And if I'm not ninja'd, new Ice pokémon. Okay, I'm ninja'd, so I put another pic with a better close-up

VedV1VR.jpg

And his Sliggoo is level 48 yet it hasn't evolved. Level 55 evolution? Way to go! I'm anxious to know the final form of this tissue dragon, lol.:rolleyes:

Theviking06 said:
Razmos said:
I think the "mite" part comes from Stalagmite, rather than a bug.

Im kinda hoping that with the Berg its in terms of an Ice Berg and this is a small one or a mite.

Titanic pokemon coming next?

Could be a stalagmite.

Ririka said:
Shinomune said:
I have the strong feeling that Noivern will be the Druggidon of 6th Gen.

And if I'm not ninja'd, new Ice pokémon. Okay, I'm ninja'd, so I put another pic with a better close-up

VedV1VR.jpg

And his Sliggoo is level 48 yet it hasn't evolved. Level 55 evolution? Way to go! I'm anxious to know the final form of this tissue dragon, lol.:rolleyes:

Maybe a Kleenex box? >_<;

Bergmite makes 60. It is kinda cute and reminds me of a bug.

Apexys said:
Theviking06 said:
Im kinda hoping that with the Berg its in terms of an Ice Berg and this is a small one or a mite.

Titanic pokemon coming next?

could be a stalagmite

You're right it could be, but with its pure Ice typing I see it as more plausible to be an iceberg rather then a stalagmite which I would see as Ice/Rock

Theviking06 said:
Apexys said:
could be a stalagmite

You're right it could be, but with its pure Ice typing I see it as more plausible to be an iceberg rather then a stalagmite which I would see as Ice/Rock

Also this Bergmite has that kind of aura which make you think that it's possible that it's evolutions is a duplicated version of himself, or maybe tripled version.

Ign review is up, didn't seem like there is much new info. It did get a 9 though.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/04/pokemon-x-and-y-review

Review time.

XerneasX said:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/04/pokemon-x-and-y-review

Review time.

No Official Pokemon reveals?!

So is the Joystiq review, nothing new as far as I can tell. Still reading it: http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/04/pokemon-x-y-review-7f17a51b/#continued

GameRadar too, now: http://www.gamesradar.com/pokemon-x-and-y-review/?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=emp

The IGN video review shows that Azurill is now Normal/Fairy. it was obvious the whole Marill line would become Fairy, but confirmation is nice.

What sold me most about this game are the graphics. I'm excited to see new/old pokemon who I've collected over the past 15 years in 3D.

Can't wait to transfer my Arcanine over to this game. I'm expecting Game ID as soon as this game is released next weekend.

Razmos said:
The IGN video review shows that Azurill is now Normal/Fairy. it was obvious the whole Marill line would become Fairy, but confirmation is nice.

Awesome. Normal/Fairy --> Water/Fairy makes a lot more sense than Normal --> Water ever did.

9.0 rating. That sounds good to me.

8 DAYS LEFT PEOPLE

CMP said:
Razmos said:

Awesome. Normal/Fairy --> Water/Fairy makes a lot more sense than Normal --> Water ever did.

Still doesn't make any sense to me. Why was Azurill made Normal in the first place if it was a pre-evolution to a Water type?

...Well then. I wake up to a new Ice Pokemon, and not one but TWO new Ghost/Grass. It is a fantastic day for me already, final number of Pokemon be hanged.

LordTerminal said:
CMP said:

Still doesn't make any sense to me. Why was Azurill made Normal in the first place if it was a pre-evolution to a Water type?

Maybe during that time. the reason was "just cause"

I've found myself having to consider the make-up of my team more than in previous Pokemon games, partially because of the balance, and partially because there are a lot of curious new type combinations. Ground-ghost Pokemon? Ground-Fairy Pokemon? Sure! There are many weird combinations to choose from, now, and some Pokemon can not only change type, some of their moves even have double typing. Neat.
Link to review

About Oorotto's pre-evolution... I think haven't seen a female Oorotto (please, can anyone confirm this?), so it may perhaps evolve into it or Pumpkaboo depending on the gender...

In regards of Bergmite, I think its name derives from iceberg, stalagmite, and some sort of bug (termite perhaps lol), so, I'll be really excited if this pokémon turns out to be an ice Volcarona (conscious of x4 rock and fire damage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back