XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors & Speculation

Grimwood is a nice name, indeed. It suits Oorotto very well, though it might get as much critique as Talonflame...(whose name I actually like :p, but many people disliked the name for just being the words 'Talon' and 'Flame' put together).

TMHq4.png

It seems to me the basis of Team Flare. For the color and fire, and the mystery that surrounds it. Like a cathedral or something.

grassdragon said:
Fire Emblem/Pokemon CROSSOVER!
That. Would. Be. Amazing.

But yeah, I like the name Grimwood, I think it fits it well. However, I doubt that that is it's actual name.

McFadyen said:
TMHq4.png

It seems to me the basis of Team Flare. For the color and fire, and the mystery that surrounds it. Like a cathedral or something.

I can't quite tell, but it may look like someone is in the doorway if you walk up the stairs. This kinda makes me think it may not be E4 champion, since I originally thought the center was gonna be a huge elevator like we have seen in previous games.

FloodBadge said:
professorlight said:
[img width=600 height=]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/264/e/1/forest_by_rubberyparts-d6n9n4o.jpg[/img]

A sudowoodo pretending to be an aulotte?

Hats off, guys... all of you. Now!

[img width=300 height=]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/LordRyu/bronies/tumblr_lfvsdseyaw1qfowf1.gif[/img]
Sorry it is of a pony, but it's soooo fitting... and I was dying to use this one too...

I dont see how it could ever be Aulotte, as it just doesnt make sense. Oorotto sounds more like rot, and like a reversed "root". Aulotte sounds more like some kind of cuter pokemon. Wasn't Aulotte some mentioned name in an old trailer that was never translated to romaji or anything? So, where'd this "Aulotte" = a nightmare zombie tree demon thing come from?

I think you missed the point here...

There's reportedly a new evolved Pokemon being revealed on Wednesday

in terms of evos, I think its either gonna be:
-some Mega Evo
-a poison Eeveelution to contrast Sylveon
-some other evo of something we've seen

P.DelSlayer said:
There's reportedly a new Pokemon being revealed on Wednesday

I really want it to be one of the following:
-Oorotto (just so it looks like gamefreak actually notices the poor guy)
-A second Eeveelution (please please be a badass non-cutesy thing)
-Helioptile's evolution (just so I can clarify what I want for my team)
-A new Psychic/Electric type (I just wanna see the typing be used, it's an interesting thing)

"Heads up, Trainers! A new evolved Pokémon will be revealed exclusively on our Facebook page on Wednesday, September 25! Can you guess which Pokémon we'll be showing next?"

Supposedly, it's an evolution or mega-evo of something we already know.

I hope this new evolved Pokemon is an evolution of some older Pokemon. Though it is more than likely an evolution of one of the new guys.

Do you think that it is finally a regular evolution of old Pokemon?
Sylveon feels alone here.

I sure hope it's the evolution of exclusive pokemon; Clauncher, Sklerp (sp?), Swirlix, and Spritzee.

Because I haven't decide which version I'm gonna get. <.<

scattered mind said:
Do you think that if it is finally a regular evolution of old Pokemon?
Sylveon feels alone here.

I'm kinda hoping it's another Eeveelution.
It seems like a good time to reveal it as well;
Sylveon was revealed first to get speculation high and running, but if they revealed a new Eeveelution with it's type revealed (ex. Sylveon with a confirmed Steel Eeveelution) it would just scream Sylveon was a new type, which they obviously didn't want to be revealed at the time of Sylveon's revelation.

I think now is as good a time as any to reveal a new Eeveelution; nothing else to get in its way.
Now the only thing is its type.
I think the logical 3 would be Poison, Dragon and Steel.
With the implied themes of the games - life/death, beauty/ugliness, Poison seems to be one of the best fits; Sylveon, who is overly cutesy and pink, would be well contrasted by a Poison Eeveelution of a more disturbing appearance.

If it's another Eeveelution, I'm going postal. Is eight generic cat-fox-rabbit things really not enough? There are so many older Pokemon that could benefit from evolutions. Dunsparce, Jynx, Qwilfish, Corsola, Chatot... Just to name a few.

By the way, there's not actually any indication that it's going to be an evolution of an older Pokemon. All it says is that it'll be an "evolved Pokemon" - the same description they've given Talonflame in relation to Fletchling.

professorlight said:
Nope. it's ooroto aulotte.

I mean, it's the only one who hasn't been released in english, right?

Technically it hasn't been 'released' at all, it's only been shown a few times in trailers.

Frezgle said:
If it's another Eeveelution, I'm going postal. Is eight generic cat-fox-rabbit things really not enough? There are so many older Pokemon that could benefit from evolutions. Dunsparce, Jynx, Qwilfish, Corsola, Chatot... Just to name a few.

By the way, there's not actually any indication that it's going to be an evolution of an older Pokemon. All it says is that it'll be an "evolved Pokemon" - the same description they've given Talonflame in relation to Fletchling.

There is no indication but I still hope for it
I agree about the Eeveelution. other Pokemon needs it much more.

If it is an evolution of a new Pokemon I am going to put my money on Helioptile
since the other new Pokemon are:

Clauncher and Skrelp - Version counterparts unlikly to reveal an evolution of just one of them
Spritzee and Swirlix - Same reason
Furfrou Dedenne Honedge Noivern - Seems like they are either wont get evolution or on the case of Noivern that looks like the final evolution

Meowstic Orroto and Bunnelby - I am just not sure about them from some reason

I'm hoping it's an evolution for Sableye. It desperately needs an evolution. Plus, Mawile got a Mega Evolution.

It could be helioptile's evo. Him and litleo are technically counterparts, so it would make sense since Pyroar was already revealed to have helioptile's evo be revealed.

So a new pokemon is to be revelades next Wednesday... did they say anything about what time will this be revealed?

P.DelSlayer said:
I'm kinda hoping it's another Eeveelution.
I think the logical 3 would be Poison, Dragon and Steel.
With the implied themes of the games - life/death, beauty/ugliness, Poison seems to be one of the best fits; Sylveon, who is overly cutesy and pink, would be well contrasted by a Poison Eeveelution of a more disturbing appearance.

Out of the possibilities-- Eeveelution, Mega, evolution of previous gen, evolution of current gen-- this is the one I want most. I thinking Fighting type would also fit, since it is weak to Fairy. As you mentioned, one always tends to serve as the other's counterpart. While Sylveon looks innocent, the Fighting type could be a bit more menacing. Still would prefer Poison though :p

Eeveelution_Chart_by_Pokemon_Mento.png

The Poison concept looks awesome!

Frezgle said:

I don't understand your discontent. Eevee is a likable pokemon and has been since the first gen. Its evolutions are one of the mysteries of pokemon and I know I'm not the only one who wants every type slot filled with Eeveelutions.

TheRoyalXerneas said:
It could be helioptile's evo. Him and litleo are technically counterparts, so it would make sense since Pyroar was already revealed to have helioptile's evo be revealed.

I wouldn't mind it being a Helioptile evolution. It would help me clarify if I'll use him on my team, as I'm in need of an Electric type. His evolution will have to be exceptionally spectacular for him to be on my team, however, as I don't care for his Normal secondary type. I'm still holding out for another Electric line to be included this gen to make my final team.

Could be that Kangaskan mega?

I like the idea of Helioptile getting an evo~ But showing off the Fletchling middle form would also be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back