XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

According to the archived Josh stuff, he posted the battle animation for heliolisk which involves the neck frills spread out while attacking! Anybody seen this? I can't find it.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

halfrican said:
According to the archived Josh stuff, he posted the battle animation for heliolisk which involves the neck frills spread out while attacking! Anybody seen this? I can't find it.

You can't really see it, but here.
1380948833348.jpg

halfrican said:

It was just a photo. It's either on page 2 or 3 on that site. Pretty low res.

FT10 said:
Bioluxx said:
Not that I know of, I just want to see the Z legend of there is one

I know someone said there wasn't one, but to that statement, I doubt there's no Z legend, there's gotta be at least a third between Xerneas and Yveltal.

I want there to be a Zmon too, but if Xerneas and Yveltal represent life/death or creation/destruction, or even X and Y chromosomes, as many have predicted, aren't they already in perfect balance, without a Zmon?

The Zmon could represent birth/creation. From what I understand, Xerneas represents life, not birth/creation.

It's funny that in a few short days the game comes out and all everyone wants is to know everything about the game.

Does no one wanna go in with a little bit of mystery left?

Ohman177 said:
NaturallyDark said:
I would not do that, but if I ever want to restart the game, I will trade M-Darkrai over to a friend so I can get more of them. On a slightly related note, do you guys think that Cresselia might also get a Mega Form if Darkrai does? I mean, they ARE counterparts...
First off Cresselia needs to be changed to Fairy before anything happens.
1. She is the most fairy like legend.
2. The fairy type apparently has a lot to do with the moon and SHE IS THE FRICKEN MOON.
3. She is supposed to have the upper hand over Darkrai. Not be weak to him. Fairy typing would fix that.
Set that straight, then we can talk about a mega for either of them.

I, too, have been thinking about Fairy typing for Cressie. It would not give her the upper hand (or rather, wing) over Darkrai, but rather make them equals. After all, nightmares corrupt good dreams...

AdamLambert said:
FT10 said:
I want there to be a Zmon too, but if Xerneas and Yveltal represent life/death or creation/destruction, or even X and Y chromosomes, as many have predicted, aren't they already in perfect balance, without a Zmon?

The Zmon could represent birth/creation. From what I understand, Xerneas represents life, not birth/creation.

You mean like snake is symbol of rebirth in some culture?
Fertility and rebirth[edit]
Historically, serpents and snakes represent fertility or a creative life force. As snakes shed their skin through sloughing, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immortality, and healing.[6] The ouroboros is a symbol of eternity and continual renewal of life.
In the Abrahamic religions, the serpent represents sexual desire.[7] According to the Rabbinical tradition, in the Garden of Eden, the serpent represents sexual passion.[8] In Hinduism, Kundalini is a coiled serpent, the residual power of pure desire.[9]<=Wiki

AdamLambert said:
FT10 said:

Yes, that would make perfect sense! If Xerneas represents life, Yveltal represents death, then the Zmon should represent creation or possibly the afterlife? Am I right?

EDIT: Greninja'd

ScorchingShock said:
AdamLambert said:

Yes, that would make perfect sense! If Xerneas represents life, Yveltal represents death, then the Zmon should represent creation or possibly the afterlife? Am I right?

Seeing as the afterlife is in a lot of mythologies, it seems logical

ScorchingShock said:
AdamLambert said:

Problem is, what kind of typing could Zmon possibly be if this is true?

Cresceda said:
ScorchingShock said:

I would hope for Poison/rock so it would be super effect against both the other legendries and it would give some love to poison types.

Cresceda said:
ScorchingShock said:

If he is the afterlife, Ghost. If he is creation, Grass.

Cresceda said:
ScorchingShock said:

If it represents the afterlife, I could easily see something Ghost-type. I'm pretty sure the only ghost-type legendary is Giratina.
Creation could be grass or something.

Edit: I literally got ninja'd on speculation how is that possible.

Cresceda said:
ScorchingShock said:

Most likely a Ghost/Psychic? Ghost representing the afterlife and psychic for controlling it?

EDIT: Greninja'd x2 Combo!

Well it should reassemble both life and death. Yveltal already has Dark. Life would then be....LIGHT (obvious wrong statement 8D)
Seriously though, like Bloodronin said, poison could assemble death?

Edit: Nevermind, already read the other comments, I'd go for Ghost/*something else*

Cresceda said:
ScorchingShock said:

Rock/Poison!!! X and Y are weak to Z

What about the mouse like messenger? Is that our victini?

Lone Wolf JLT said:
Cresceda said:

Honestly, I hope not. I wouldn't like a second Pikachu to be one of the legendaries...

I can't believe people are using the Greninja'd term I came up with... xD

Pic of shiny Syleon. Old news. :/

Showing it anyway: http://instagram.com/p/fGCDv_pPEw/

So, I got to thinking, when thinking of Goodra, the aptly named Dragon Slug comes to mind. An animal that in and of itself is not venomous, but it instead absorbs the venom for its own use. Which would make sense as to why the previous evolutions aren't poison, but the. . . last could. . . be. .

Has this guy tried getting hit by poison moves? Or used one on himself in double battles?
Perhaps it's a stretch, but you never know.

I swear if being attacked by a poison move makes it evolve I shall be worshiped! :3

Cresceda said:
Lone Wolf JLT said:

Honestly, I hope not. I wouldn't like a second Pikachu to be one of the legendaries...

We've always had a little 'fairy' legendary in each gen though. Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, and Victini.
I can see the squirrel/mouse messenger being our 'fairy'.
I can't see the snake being rock/poison though. Why make a legendary that is specifically strong against the main two? I don't think we've had that before. Groudon and Kyogre weren't weak against Rayquaza's typing. Dialga and Palkia were weak against Giratina's dragon-typing, but Giratina was also weak to them in return. Same goes for Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back