Pokémon Spoon: The most epic game to ever walk the surface of the planet.

Anyone noticed that the thrid official revealing of cradnappy gave him some scratches, a brighter tint, a faded effect and radio-active zombi glow?

Cradnappy2 FTW. OR CradnappyZ

That's honestly the worst idea ever...why would there be an item to level up a Pokémon you might not even use? :/

What's the point of putting just one for every Pokémon? He would either:

1) Run out of room for Data
2) Run out of places to put items

These things:
flareonec4.png

Items:
firestonekh8.png

Worst guess ever.

Even the Pokéballs-thingy was better, and that was pretty hilarious...

Lol, they're berrets XD From an arial view.

lol

Anyway, they looks like the replacements for sprites in the your team screen. But only the PS Team nows. They need to release a new Eeveelution (Dragon or Bug 0.o)

Flareon has to be in. If it wasn't then they couldn't use their little group name called "Roflareon" (How apropriate) They're to big to be icons...they're not Items...I'm stumped.

taking into account that our screen size isn't limited to the edges of a DS screen, how are those too big for icons?

There's too much white in it, making it look boring. If it's going to be that big make it a little more colorfull, but not too colorfull.

vasoguardx said:
There's too much white in it, making it look boring. If it's going to be that big make it a little more colorfull, but not too colorfull.
It's not like they're going to be stand-alone things, the party-screen's gonna have a colourful background and everything, I just don't want attention to be drawn away from the actually icon too much, y'know? Seriously, we can't turn everything into a silly rainbow, plus, the icons are pretty colourful :O
squeakachuct0.png

Maybe you should make it the color of their types (grass/green background's,fire/red background's ect.)

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
vasoguardx said:
It's not like they're going to be stand-alone things, the party-screen's gonna have a colourful background and everything, I just don't want attention to be drawn away from the actually icon too much, y'know? Seriously, we can't turn everything into a silly rainbow, plus, the icons are pretty colourful :O
squeakachuct0.png
Yea, I like the white background. It makes the Pokemon easier to see. They are pretty colorful, themselves. I think you should not make the background to bright. (If you do add color.)

Pikachu looks cool as an icon. I wish he stayed that way...

dmaster out.

Back