Pokémon Spoon: The most epic game to ever walk the surface of the planet.

It looks like a brainless, no-necked duck fused with some type of rocket technology.

Name it something really lame, like Poryzoom or something.

Or Porysophagus.

Ooh, I just thought of an extremely lame idea! So, very lame! Have some sort of oval/round, mini pory thing and name it Pory-o. Breakfast. I come up with the dumbest ideas, I know. :]

PoryQuack would be epic :O But knowing Spoon, if he was going to name it different from Porygon3 he would name it PorygonSpoon or something :O

Too many Porygon pokemon, come on. You complain about those dumb clones in DP and you give us THIS?

*slap*

The Update will be so new, that I may actually be excited at seeing Cradnappy again. :O

dmaster out.

Why do they dennie our request to reveal Cradnappy again? :'[ We need something to keep is interested or we will al become distracted my Shiny Red balls :O

Silver said:
Why do they dennie our request to reveal Cradnappy again? :'[ We need something to keep is interested or we will al become distracted my Shiny Red balls :O

lol
This post was hilarious :0
Yah If you give us a pic we'll just be like zombies :eek:

ZOMG NEW POKEYMAN
lolnappyblurmp9.png

What is that slug like thing?! Please spoil it Spoon!! :O

dmaster out.

Come on, Spoon :[ Entertain us or we will have to resort to Mr. Preposted Pokémon-look at me I'm a Monkey with a thesaurus-I can type real fast-My voice sounds funny Kevin Garrett.

Geez, Chaos Black has more updates than this :D.

C'mon, either show us Cradnappy 100 more times, or show us a new one :D

Another one of those circular things, but this time it's for Cradnappy! :O

dmaster out.

Back