XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y : Questions and Answers

nightkeeper said:
What is the easiest way to catch a Skrelp? And for Spritzee on Route 7, does it have to be during the day? I had no luck tonight. This isn't for me, I am trying to help trade them to someone else.

Easiest way to catch Skrelp is to use the Good Rod, and Spritzee is rare, so don't worry. It took me a while to find it, and it was during the day. Passing through a few minutes ago I found another.

BTW, Why has everyone ignored my question about where to get a good rod several times? I thought this thread was for answering questions, not drowning them forever in already answered ones.

Victor Dracos said:
Lone Wolf JLT said:
I like how everyone ignores my plea of 20 questions on a questions forum...lol

Uh, what was the question?

I also have my own question where can I find eevee in pokemon y I have found almost every pokemon but it.

Eevee is on Route 10, right after Cyllage.

Also to everyone that is frustrated over your questions not being answered, its simply that we cannot answer them. We aren't going to pull together a BS answer, just to make you happy, if it isn't right. Some questions cannot be answered, while others can only be answered by people who probably don't visit the thread.

@ Victor Dracos, Eevee is on route 10 in the yellow grass.
@ Flood Badge, I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I think in Coumarine city or near that area.

@WingullTrainer, I think I got Furfrou in the patch of grass nearest Camphrier Town on route 5. Carbink might be one of the ones that pop out at you in the shadows.
You don't trade at the Pokemon centers anymore. There should be, on your lower screen, a slew of friends, acquaintances, and passersby. If you click on a person or your "file" icon, you should find an icon for trading.

FloodBadge said:
nightkeeper said:
What is the easiest way to catch a Skrelp? And for Spritzee on Route 7, does it have to be during the day? I had no luck tonight. This isn't for me, I am trying to help trade them to someone else.

Easiest way to catch Skrelp is to use the Good Rod, and Spritzee is rare, so don't worry. It took me a while to find it, and it was during the day. Passing through a few minutes ago I found another.

BTW, Why has everyone ignored my question about where to get a good rod several times? I thought this thread was for answering questions, not drowning them forever in already answered ones.

Okay, I'll wait till tomorrow for my Spritzee hunt. And tell me about it, I've asked a couple times where a Good Rod can be found with no answer :/

Anyone know where a Good Rod can be found?

Any confirmation on the legendary birds mega evos?

Also, can I play B2/W2 on the 3DS?

In Coumarine City in the boat yard there is a fisherman that will give you the good rod.

EDIT: @ wolf, you can play all DS games on the 3/2DS.

Trainerhan1 said:
In Coumarine City in the boat yard there is a fisherman that will give you the good rod.

EDIT: @ wolf, you can play all DS games on the 3/2DS.

^ Thanks!

And for my final question regarding rods: Super Rod anyone?

anyone found a complete walkthrough yet ? The ones ive found only rly cover up to the 2nd gym.

Does anyone know what level is best to evolve Floette into Florges? I'm at 54, but I don't want to miss any good moves. Thanks!

Hey guys! Is anyone training a Swirlix? I'm using one and I really wanna evolve her, but I'm afraid of missing good moves. Does anyone know if Slurpuff keeps on learning moves?

leohamasaki said:
Hey guys! Is anyone training a Swirlix? I'm using one and I really wanna evolve her, but I'm afraid of missing good moves. Does anyone know if Slurpuff keeps on learning moves?

Don't take my word for it, but I'm 99% sure it will keep learning moves.

Analysis:
Pokemon such as Haunter and Scyther evolve when trading, with Scyther needed to hold an item. In both cases, their evolved forms keep learning moves. Swirlix, likewise, evolves through trading. It can be assumed that Slurpuff will keep learning moves.

iSharingan said:
Lone Wolf JLT said:
Where can you find Pangoro?
You can't. It must be evolved from a Pancham (found on route 5)

AND you have to have a second dark type in your party to do it. Took me awhile to remember that.

momoxmomo said:
@ Victor Dracos, Eevee is on route 10 in the yellow grass.
@ Flood Badge, I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I think in Coumarine city or near that area.

@WingullTrainer, I think I got Furfrou in the patch of grass nearest Camphrier Town on route 5. Carbink might be one of the ones that pop out at you in the shadows.
You don't trade at the Pokemon centers anymore. There should be, on your lower screen, a slew of friends, acquaintances, and passersby. If you click on a person or your "file" icon, you should find an icon for trading.

Actually I sort of figured out that trading bit last night; I haven't started my second game yet, so I haven't tried it out. Hopefully, I'll have a game guide by then. Looking for Furfrou now.

Rusty Sticks said:
leohamasaki said:

Don't take my word for it, but I'm 99% sure it will keep learning moves.

Analysis:
Pokemon such as Haunter and Scyther evolve when trading, with Scyther needed to hold an item. In both cases, their evolved forms keep learning moves. Swirlix, likewise, evolves through trading. It can be assumed that Slurpuff will keep learning moves.

Hmm, judging by that, it seems you're indeed correct! Thanks a lot for the answer, I'll evolve mine right away. (=

Is Gourgeist good? I personally love his design,and he looks decent, but I haven't got the games yet (getting both on Friday)

Also, can you trade megastones from game to game? For example, could I give Manectric the Houndoom mega stone and trade it to X?

Jungletoad said:
Is Gourgeist good? I personally love his design,and he looks decent, but I haven't got the games yet (getting both on Friday)

Also, can you trade megastones from game to game? For example, could I give Manectric the Houndoom mega stone and trade it to X?

1) Idk, and you evolve Pumpkaboo via trade.

2) Yes

Q: What berries are needed to mutate into Kelpsy? Fazion [Delphox] has waaaaay too many attack evs D:

Whitefire said:
Q: What berries are needed to mutate into Kelpsy? Fazion [Delphox] has waaaaay too many attack evs D:

When Power Training, you can find a punching bag that removes ALL EVs, allowing you to start from the top. Much easier.

Hey guys, just want to ask for some team advice. So I just beat the 6th gym today (and completed the Poké Ball Factory quest).

My team right now:
-Delphox (Delhi)
-Hawlucha (Rey)
-Pangoro (Kingoro)
-Slurpuff (Cookie)
-Tyrantrum (Raptor)

So for the sixth and final spot, I've been thinking about running an Eviolite Doublade. (just got Honedge today. And I hate Aegislash.) But I'm also considering taking Raptor out and switching it for Gengar, Trevenant, Gourgeist, Ludicolo or Goomy (and whatever it's evos are called.)

What do you guys think? Should I run the team I have now (with Doublade) or what should I do? One thing I noticed is that my team does have a pretty big weakness to Fairy, so that's where Gengar might just come in pretty handy, if I'm correct.

Does the Masuda Method still work, as I've been breeding a German and a Japanese Furfrou all yesterday, got 12 eggs and none shiny. Then I used my furfruou and a different japanese furfrou and 19 eggs later, no shiny. I was thinking about soft resetting whenever it's about to hatch, but each egg apparently has everything already set, which i never knew. (New to the breeding thing, as I've never bothered using it in any previous games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back