XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y : Questions and Answers

FloodBadge said:
Rusty Sticks said:
It does not stack.

Thanks. By the way, Where do I get Machoke?
JeitwC5.jpg

By the way, what can breed with Quilladin?

There are Machop in Glitering Cave.

Mightyena - Where to find in X? - Accidental Trade

I accidentally traded my Mightyena last night using Wonder Trade for the first time and want another so I have him.

Does anyone remember what route I can find him in X? Really sad that I got rid of him :(

Rusty Sticks said:
Whitefire said:
Q: What berries are needed to mutate into Kelpsy? Fazion [Delphox] has waaaaay too many attack evs D:

When Power Training, you can find a punching bag that removes ALL EVs, allowing you to start from the top. Much easier.

I dont want to remove everything -_- just attack, as its higher than SP attack ev wise. Took forever of doing nothing but hitting the screen and stupid manezones to train my modest female fennekin, i do /not/ want to do that again so soon.

Can someone please actually answer my question?

WingullTrainer said:
iSharingan said:
You can't. It must be evolved from a Pancham (found on route 5)

AND you have to have a second dark type in your party to do it. Took me awhile to remember that.

momoxmomo said:
@ Victor Dracos, Eevee is on route 10 in the yellow grass.
@ Flood Badge, I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I think in Coumarine city or near that area.

@WingullTrainer, I think I got Furfrou in the patch of grass nearest Camphrier Town on route 5. Carbink might be one of the ones that pop out at you in the shadows.
You don't trade at the Pokemon centers anymore. There should be, on your lower screen, a slew of friends, acquaintances, and passersby. If you click on a person or your "file" icon, you should find an icon for trading.

Actually I sort of figured out that trading bit last night; I haven't started my second game yet, so I haven't tried it out. Hopefully, I'll have a game guide by then. Looking for Furfrou now.

found Furfrou and Clauncher- but where are barbacle and Dedenne?

Rock Smash I think you get before or after the 2nd gym. IRC I think it is in the cave where the Rhyhorn is or the shortcut cave that connects the 2nd City to the other one. The City names have not locked in my head yet. Anyway the city where you get the bike and the oute you need to make the shortcut. I have Rock Smash but can't remember the exact point. I can look that up too. Hold on.:)

EDIT: Forget the above stuff. It is Amberette Town XD. Not fully awake yet.:)

EDIT 2: Did you mean Ice Beam? Cause there is no Ice Fang XD. If so it is in the Snowbelle City Gym after you pound the leader to a pulp. LOLz.:)

Pokewiz1999 said:
Where can I find Rock Smash and Ice Fang?

You can get Rock Smash at Ambrette Town. Talk to the woman standing outside the aquarium.

Ice Fang is not a TM.

FloodBadge said:
Rusty Sticks said:
It does not stack.

Thanks. By the way, Where do I get Machoke?

By the way, what can breed with Quilladin?
By the way again for a third time, someone asked me about a rumor about you being able to buy something that increases shiny rate?

There are Dittos in Pokemon Village if you've gotten that far, kind of a lot easier than figuring out egg groups, imo.

In B/W2 there was a Shiny Charm you get after catching all National Dex Pokemon (not counting event legends), but I haven't seen/heard anything about it reappearing in X/Y. May be incorrect.

Rusty Sticks said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
Where can I find Rock Smash and Ice Fang?

You can get Rock Smash at Ambrette Town. Talk to the woman standing outside the aquarium.

Ice Fang is not a TM.

Thank you

-Dramatic no-

Edit: I think it more of hope then thought when I thought it had a TM. Can Tyrantrum learn it from leveling up? Also thanks xxAshxx

Sorry if this has been answered but how do you get mega stones that aren't given to you? I think I heard you can mine for them but details would be great.

Can you find male Litleo on X?
I can't seem to find one, same thing goes with Hawluchaa (female only)
Not sure if it's limited to these two, but so far they're the ones that caught my attention

meliakh said:
Can you find male Litleo on X?
I can't seem to find one, same thing goes with Hawluchaa (female only)
Not sure if it's limited to these two, but so far they're the ones that caught my attention

Both are 50/50. You're just super unlucky.

How do I get the TM in Frosst Cave? It is the one where there is a big square of ice a few rocks and you can only do the big or small square motions. I see no other way possible to get the TM. Thanks XD.:)

Hey, so I got a female Quilladin and a male Japanese Furfrou, and a Fletchinder with Flame Body. Since Furfrou and Quilladin are Field egg group, they can breed. I understand now that saving before a pokemon hatches does not affect the pokemon at all, but if I save before taking the egg, will it work?

FloodBadge said:
Hey, so I got a female Quilladin and a male Japanese Furfrou, and a Fletchinder with Flame Body. Since Furfrou and Quilladin are Field egg group, they can breed. I understand now that saving before a pokemon hatches does not affect the pokemon at all, but if I save before taking the egg, will it work?

Technically, it would work, but it's much, much more time effective to just take the eggs and hatch them and not worry about IVs and shininess.

I heard some if the starters are available in friend safari but I can't seem to find them. How do you make them appear?

Where is TM/HM Rock Smash? It's so aggravating knowing little rocks are blocking you and you can't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back