Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Starry Trails

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not at all," the Ampharos replied. "Except... when she was sent in here, she was unusually calm, like she was thinking of how to escape when she clearly didn't has no oppurtuniries to. Maybe when we transfer her out when she could have a slight chance, but our superior should handle her soundly."

The guards still did not reply.

An idea popped into Ranald's head.
"...you positive that she's still in there? Based on what you told me, you can't see the Vaporeon from here even if the doors were open. Maybe she did escape."

Ooc: Are you messing with me Pokefan?

Ic. King gets angry. The two guards are pinned between slabs of earth, and they still aren't talking. King makes them move to the side, creates a hole in the largest slab big enough for him to fit, and breaks the door down. (If he can)

(He is.)
"I'd rather just stand here hoping she didn't than open this door ler let her out."

The door dented; it was made of metal.

patrick329 said:
Ooc: Are you messing with me Pokefan?
No. I'm being a terribly rude and insensitive person.

"Isn't there anybody in there, watching her?" he pressed.

Ooc: well I'm incredibly thick skinned and ignore the insult :p
Anyways, if that was King, we all know he gets out and saves the galaxy :D

Ic:King says, "Blast! It's made of metal. Give me a minute though Myzer and it'll be out of the way." King ignites his cutlass again, and cuts. It doesn't cut deep, but he doesn't need it to. After he has made a fair sized cut to weaken it, he steps back and launches another earth missile at its center.

"No, but we have mechanisms keeping her from-"
The Ampharos frowned, as if detecting something. Just then, an audible crash is heard as the metal door is knocked straight down.

Ooc: Yay! King defeated something besides the Seviper! Although it was only a door ;)

Ic: King steps through the dust into a new chamber. It is also dark, and very quiet. He calls, ''Hello?" And begins to move down the hall.

(... totally different area. West side and North side are far apart.)

(I don't know what King is even doing and I know that, lol)
Ranald immediately got on guard, putting his hand back on the hilt of his blade. He was ready to attack anything that came his way; the guards sensed that.

patrick329 said:
King looks at him and laughs. "I have no intention to harm you. I heard muffled sounds and investigated, thinking it might be the Vaporeon. Do you know what these gaurds are doing here?"

OOC:Did you even read Zyflair's post? We're no where near the Conkeldurr...I mean, if it was almost an hour's trip to the shacks, then where we are and where Pokefan is would be pretty far from each other...

(...patrick. You're not listening. You're at the west side. Ranald is at the north side. You can't go through a door on the west side and suddenly arrive right behind Ranald, who is on the north side. On behalf of the GM, please edit your post.)

Ooc: Derp to myself. I was reading oddly. I assumed that because Zyflair said the door, that we were nearer than we thought, but I didn't read anything saying it wasn't an hour's trip. The town isn't that large. I deleted my last post and edited the previous one.

(It definitely isn't a five minute walk either. It's just a long distance that will keep them apart for a bit longer.)

King begins moving into the tunnel. It is a bit more simple, with slightly less well sculpted earthen walls. King has moved for 10 minutes, and the monotony continues.

Myzer followed him, transforming back into a Zoroark. "For future reference, King, I would prefer if you didn't call me 'Zoroark' when I am not in the form of one."

King says, "sorry. I haven't asked for your name yet." They round a bend. King sighs, there is still no change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back