Fakemon Pokémon Hierarchy Version

Guys I am excited to say that I have an approximate demo release time. It will probably come out between after Summer to January 2017. So it's getting near. At some point in summer I will be opening spots for beta testing. But please don't bug me to be a beta tester until I ask for them :)

Hierarchy UPDATE:
First of all, let me introduce myself! I'm apbuggy, call me Ap if you would like, but I am scripter for the Hierarchy Fangame! To start this update off, I would like to say that Slyarch, the Main Game Dev, will be out for two weeks, so I will be taking over! Whether this is good or bad news, it is up to you to decide, but don't worry, updates will still be coming out frequently. Now that the "important" news is out of the way, I would like to just tell you guys that the game is getting better and better as I speak (or type ._.). Anyways, I hope to see you guys soon with another update! Peace!

~apbuggy

I'm back but as soon as I got back my comp went boom. So it will take a few days to take the hard drive and load it onto my other computer. So that will delay progress a little bit. Which will make it harder to get the closed demo out to beta testers this summer.

Back