CjgjBUhVAAArpkR.jpg

Ca1CUPmUUAA5zwe.jpg

THE PALEM REGION

Engine:RPGMAKER XP
and Pokemon Essentials Version 16

DUN.png
INTRODUCTION
DUNA.png

Welcome to the Palem region. Where you will come forward and meet new adventures. We at the IBC Games team are happy to present you this game!
Indegent_Girl.png
STORY
Indigent_grunts_2.png

In the very diverse region of Palem there was complete chaos. Complete turmoil. It had been turned into a rowdy region. Only the rich were able to protect themselves. The poor fought among each other. Each manipulating the other to somehow gain a little pocket money. But one day one man stood up. He gathered the poor. And formed an alliance with all the leaders called Team Indigent. They would find the secret Pokemon who lurked in the hidden parts of Palem to grant them a power no other Pokemon could... But something was wrong here... Meanwhile you are about to start your journey. Picking your first Pokemon. And later attempting to save Palem from the disaster it is in and gain the title of League Champion.
FEATURES
A whole new region inhabited with completely new fakemon!
Boy_rival.png
SCREENSHOTS
Female_Rival_2.png

CX2AlXDUAAAcBbl.png

CbncjyEUMAAilsd.png

CY9dcc1UkAAsmQL.png

CY9dcgYUEAEW_pX.png

Cb3NbFQUUAAsigo.png

CZtBqrzWYAELLik.png

Cj1KDE8VAAAQE81.jpg

CiiNT26UYAEfaFO.jpg

CiY9gtAVAAAuSNI.jpg
FAKEMON
STARTERS
CZWS47wUEAAZrXx.jpg

CZWWVdcWIAAva_g.jpg

CZYJyWgUEAAutr3.jpg

CHARACTERS (to be updated)
CHARACTERS
CVjr1FIU8AEl-9o.png

TRIXIE FEMALE PROTAGONIST

COuYDUfU8AAV2rP.png

MIKE MALE PROTAGONIST
RECRUITMENT (OPEN)
Jobs needed:

Pixel Animator
Music Composer
Tile Spriter

Please PM me with your qualifications if you are interested in any of these positions!
CREDITS
Maps: Slyarch
Sprites: Ryan google, Yria, Yoshijosh55 and Future Creator
Music: Yoshijosh55
Artwork: Klou6, Blueebraviary, Chris Slater and Yria.
Tiles: Credit goes to:

Spacemotion

ThatSoWitty
And the essentials team...
LINKS

THIS IS MY GAME
SLYARCH OUT
(o^-^o)
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE Slyarch ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Support Banners:

Last edited:
Nice to see progress being made on the fakemon sprites. What program are you using to make those?

Also, you may want to think about adding types or even dex entries to your roster. I'm sure there are quite a few people that might be interested in learning more about the fakemon you plan to involve within your game.

Our spriters use Paint to sprite out fakemon! Yes we have we just don't have putting the dex together on our top priority! And yes we have uploaded tons of fakemon on our twitter you can check those out and also give us a follow!

Here are some new things like mega's and a new fakemon all made by NoodleR!
CWpQDFrUEAE1pRZ.png
CWpP7oNUEAAm70q.png
CWpP9C6UYAAu0xR.jpg
CWpP8dBUwAADZEK.jpg
CWpP9GXU8AAL7Bt.jpg

Xc34Vdm.png
Here is the 3rd evo of our Tasmanian Devil pokemon! We will be going from 3-2-1 order! All credit goes too inquisite.

Oh you are the watcher from deviantart! xD
no random watcher lol, so you are 16 instead of 22?

But I can't draw pixels... :O

You don't have to draw pixel's we are looking for someone to help with concept art and learning is always a good thing man! Yeah I am from devaint art! I am 16 lol. We are looking for someone who can draw like concepts and drawings like the ones above. We are also looking for people from a variety of forums and I found you and then I Pmed you about this cause your art looks amazing! Thanks :p

Back