PokéLost! Season One, Episode Six: Physics and all that Jazz [Night Three]

RE: PokéLost---Season 1, Episode 1 [Pilot]---Join and Survive

"Um...I was just in a student transfer program while I was here. SO, mainly I studied, and toured around."

"I was here for a...uhm....buisness trip..."

Ice looks at the ground then back at Aggs..

"I got to return to the office before before my boss gets worried..so where are you leaving too Aggs??"

Ice says tp herself: "I didn't ever have to hide that I'm a NCR agent before..harder than I thouht.."

"Excuse me sir, do you know where to find a place to eat?"
Shadow turned to reply, but as soon as he saw the man, a Lucario, he heard the same voice:
The Tail of the Dragon is never Cold ... Never Cold ... The Tail of the Dragon ...
It wouldn't stop ringing in his head. He stammered around, trying to find balance.
"Whoah, Shadow, you alright? What's the matter?"
Marco hurried to Shadow's aid as he lost his balance and fell to the ground.
The Lucario simply smiled:
"Hmm. Interesting."
The man then casually dissapeared into the nearest alley.
"Ughh ... it's okay Marco, I'm fine. I just ... lost my balance is all."
"I don't think so. We're going back to your apartment, you need some rest. Let's go."
Marco then guided the still-dazed Shadow back to his complex.

Shampoo Thief realized that he is two days early for his flight when an employ came up with his bag and informed him. I am an idiot . He took his bag and left the airport. He started flying back to his apartment in the city, then decided that if he was leaving soon, might as well do something. He took out his Pokegear and gave his friend, an Ursaring, a call.
"I got my flight time wrong, so I will be here two more nights. Got any plans I can tag along on?"
His friend, after a couple minutes of mocking, invited him to go to the beach with some other Pokemon. There was going to be a bon fire. He changed his course for the beach.

The man is a Lucario btw, :p

The Lucario just walked away.
"Maybe he's not ready yet... for the Island..."
The Lucario saw the two girls chatting on the beach. He sat down beside the Glaceon.
"hi!"

Nageki was walking along, when he saw a Glaceon. He thought unusual that there would en Glaceons in a place like this, but he didn't care. All he cared about was getting some kicking practice done.

He felt stiff, and stretched. He noticed that the Glaceon, now behind him, and been approached by a sinister looking Lucario. He never trusted other fighting types, so he shuffled closer to get a better listen.

"I'll get a Chicken salad, and 2 slices of pizza. And I'll have a coke with that, please."

Pokemaister899 was walking down from his hotel room to his friends house. He then saw that restaurant he has been going to for the last couple of days. He knew he would be leaving in a couple of days, so he wanted to make it the best of times, but he was pretty hungry. He walked in the restaurant and ordered a coke and hamburger.

(Oh, and TDL allowed me in.)

The surprises just keep coming...
"Um...hi. How are you doing?"

Aggiegwyn didn't want to sound akward, but she didn't even know this guy, and she thought that Lucarios generally kept to themselves.

ST got to the beach right after dusk. A large fire was already blazing and music blasting. There were about 15 other pokemon there, only about seven that he knew. He saw Ursaring chatting with a Lopunny, who seemed to be laughing way to much. He decided not to bother him. Then, his friend Ledian saw him and flew over. He talked and danced with her and his other firends in the light of the fire. He saw the moon, a huge glowing orb that was being mirrored by the ocean. Maybe I will miss this place after all

Bippa continued packing. He had just under two days to finish packing.

He was very much afraid of planes, and he thought that he would die by a bomb or end up in a plane crash. No matter how much his parents reassured him, his mind never waivered. So he packed a first aid kit in his bag, along with a cell phone that had he had just bought the minutes for.

Because of his fear, he didn't dare pack anything valuable, in case he lost it somehow. So he decided to get a loan from the bank, and buy most of his needs in LA. Plus, if I have money, maybe terrorists will let me live.

The Lucario gave Aggiegwyn a blank stare.
"Could you please go away, this is of private matters..."

RE: PokéLost---Season 1, Episode 1 [Pilot]---We crash planes ;D

As Boddy retreated to his abode, the words that the Lucario had said rang in his ears.

"The tail of the Dragon is never cold."

He tried to think of the importance that the words might have had, but by the time he had gotten home, he had thought of none. When he got inside, he took out the bag with the old watch. He was unsure on what value the old watch had. He was stumped. He threw it away, and started to continue studying the Pokelements for his Thesis, when something amazing struck him.

The Lucario had known his name.

It was obvious now. The Lucario must have had some ties to his family.

"Gosh," thought Boddy, "I feel like such a jerk now. I should have known he was related to me." Boddy spent the rest of the night feeling crummy, when suddenly, he heard a large commotion out by the beach.

Curious, Boddy left, to see what was going on.

IA zipped up the bag.
"Finally! Got most of the packing done, just need to get a few things in."

IA walked to the door and was grabbed his shoes.
"Probably I should take a stroll to the Beach, since this will be my last time seeing the Beach."

IA headed outside the hotel building making his way to the Beach hoping that his last visit to the Beach would be a good one.

Batui4 finishes up packing and getting his stuff together.
Ok it's all here better call boss and tell him I'll be on my way there in two daysBatui4 thought to himself.
Boss:"Batui4 we have mew contained we should be able to hold him still until you get here."
Batui4:"Ok gotcha the plane leaves in two days I'm going to the beach to get in some sun before I leave Batui4 out."
Batui4 starts flying his way over to the beach when he see a glaceon at a table so he goes over and asks from its name.
"Hello I'm batui4 and you are?"He asks.

The Lucario looked at Batui with a grim look
"...So much for private..."
He placed his hand on Ice Master's shoulder
"Good Luck..."
He gave her a silk bag containing a pendant, covered in blood and broken. Then, he left the beach.

Good luck...
Shadow opened his eyes. He was back in his apartment. Once again, he awoke startled from a mysterious dream.
"Ugh...must have tooken a nap."
He glanced over at his bedside table, which had a small note taped to it. Shadow picked it up and read it over:

Hey Shadow, glad to see you're awake. As soon as we got home, you nearly collapsed into the bed. You never woke up, so I just left and got your supplies. They're in the kitchen. Call me, alright?

~Marco

Shadow rubbed his eyes.
"Hmph. Thanks Marco. I can always count on you." he thought to himself.
He smiled, but then quickly remembered about what happened in town, and recalled the strange Lucario.
"Great way to start a vacation," he muttered as he gazed at the sunset.

The Lucario walked up to ShadowLugia's apartment door
*Knock Knock*
"Shadow, I need to tell you something..."

"Shadow, I need to tell you something..."
Shadow quickly broke out of his trance.
"That voice...! It's the Lucario!" he quickly recalled.
He sprinted towards the door. He had some questions that needed to be answered.

Ice looked around baffled by what had happened....

"This is the pendant I came here for....we thought we couldn't find it so we called the mission
off...how did he.....I can't think of that now I have to call the chief.."

Ice walks off to call the chief.....she then returns to Aggs on the beach towel..

"That was very strange wasn't it Aggs?"

She looked out in the ocean to see a few baby Lapras in little water wongs playing around...

Back