137.gif
004.gif
471.gif
330.gif

157.png
580.png
619.png
332.png
Let me just state some ground rules now! First, this is in no way a clone of the TV show LOST. I'm only taking the idea of a plane crashing on a Remote Island and a few other things, nothing else. Secondly, keep the game realistic (Kinda hard imo, but I think you get what I mean :p).

Introduction:
Your boarding Oceanic Flight 815 leaving Sydney, Australia to go to Los Angeles, California. Approximately six hours into the flight, Flight 815 encountered problems with their radio. Having lost contact with ground control, the pilot decided to alter course and "turn back" towards Fiji. Approximately two hours later, having traveled more than 1000 miles off their planned course, the plane hits turbulence and breaks apart in mid-air, crashing on a mysterious Island.

Game Mechanics:
  • Health- Players health will consist of something called "Strikes". Players each have 7 Strikes. Things like injury and hunger can cause you to loose strikes. If a player loses all of their Strikes, they "Die". Strikes can be regained through various ways.
  • Day/Night- A whole game day will last four days; two real days consisting of the 'Daytime', two days consisting of the "Nighttime". Various things will happen during these timezones. Players are allowed to move/talk freely at anytime during these times, however lack of "sleep" can cause you to lose Stamina.
  • Stamina- Players use their "Stamina" to do task. Players start with 100%, and can loose different amounts depending on the task they preform. If a player looses all of their Stamina, they start to lose Strikes.
  • Food/Water- Players need to eat/drink a certain amount of Food/Water to survive. It is up to the "Hunter" to find food for the camp. Going without food for a long period of time can result in a loss of Stamina and Strikes. A player needs at least 1000 Calories and a 1/2 a Gallon of water to not lose Stamina.
  • Roles- Some players will receive certain Roles, some will not. Roles can include things like "Doctor", who can treat injured players if they have the right medical supplies, "Hunter", who can find food for the camp, and other roles that will be explained later.
  • Items- Items can include various things, from Wires to Medical Supplies. Players can find items through various means, but some items can only be used once.
  • Freedom- You're allowed to do almost anything. I'm not gonna point you in the right direction all the time. Want to leave the camp and go on your own? Go ahead! Just know you're responsible for yourself.

Rules:
~I said this before, keep the game realistic. You can't come back to life. You can't magically heal a broken leg. The only thing that should be non-realistic is you playing as a Pokemon.~

~Be nice! Don't insult a player or make fun of them.~

~You can play as a Pokemon. You can not change the Pokemon you pick. Your Pokemon cannot be shiny or Legendary. Not only that, but you can't have the powers Pokemon would posses (Including abilities, moves, ability to fly), instead your Pokemon is to be like a human, nothing special.~

~Don't mini-mod, god-mod, or cheat. You can only find items if I state so. You can't avoid injuries.~

~Don't spam or talk Out of Character. If you have to discuss something not game related, do it through PM.~

Forms:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (You will go by your forum name to avoid confusion)
[b]Age of Character:[/b] (Has to be 15+)
[b]Pokemon you want to play as:[/b]
[b]Why were you in Australia?[/b]
[b]Reason for going to LA?[/b]
*Must be PM'd to me. You can not post in the thread until I've given permission. Anything posted here until then will be treated as Spam and reported to a Moderator.

Current Characters and their Roles/Status/Location:
Code:
{A}Chiraami---(M)(Nageki)---Role:?---100% Stamina|7 Strikes---Needs +400 Calories
{B}shampoo-thief---(M)(Scizor)---Role:?---100% Stamina|7 Strikes---Needs 0 Calories
{C}-TrainerofFury---(M)(Ononosoku)---Role:?---100% Stamina|5 Strikes---Needs 0 Calories
{D}-Porygon-X---(M)(Porygon)---Role:?---100% Stamina|7 Strikes---Needs -1000 Calories
{E}Aggigwyn---(F)(Jolteon)---Role:?---90% Stamina|7 Strikes---Needs -1000 Calories
{F}Ice Arceus---(M)(Charmander)---Role:?---100% Stamina|7 Strikes---Needs -1000 Calories
{G}-Roa---(F)(Wigglytuff)---Role:?---90% Stamina|6 Strikes---Needs -1000 Calories
{H}-ShadowLugia---(M)(Cacturne)---Role: Hunter---90% Stamina|7 Strikes---Needs -1000 Calories
{I}Ice_Master---(F)(Glaceon)---Role:?---100% Stamina|7 Strikes---Needs -300 Calories
{J}Bippa201---(M)(Koaruhie)---Role: Dead---0% Stamina|0 Strikes---X_X
{K}-Boddy903---(M)(Kojofu)---Role: Docter---80% Stamina|6 Strikes---Needs 0 Calories
{L}Batui4---(M)(Flygon)---Role:?---90% Stamina|7 Strikes---Needs +200 Calories
{M}pokemaister899---(M)(Typlosion)---Role:?---75% Stamina|5 Strikes---Needs -1000 Calories
{?}Guy89---(M)(Swampert)---Role:?---100% Stamina|7 Strikes---Needs -1000 Calories

Current Items:
Code:
[9]Potion: Restores 1/2 of a Strike. Can only use one at a time during the day. Using too many will result in death/problems(ie; addiction, sickness, etc)

[6]Super Potion: Restores 1 Strike. Can only use one at a time during the day. Using too many will result in death/problems(ie; addiction, sickness, etc)

[2]Max Potion: Restores 2 Strikes. Can only use one at a time during the day. Using too many will result in death/problems(ie; addiction, sickness, etc)

[4]Burn Heal: Heals a burn, but does not get rid of pain.

[18]Bandages: Used to prevent infection (Which will cause -Strikes and -Stamina) and to stop bleeding.

[1]Compass: A compass... that is broken, since it's pointing all over the place, how weird?

[23]Men's Clothes: Wear 'em with pride, men!

[21]Women's Clothes: ...You too girls ;D

[32]Bottles of water: WATER! WATER! You need it, you love it, you /run off

[32]Meat: Eat it to restore lost calories. (400 Calories a piece)

[28]Ursaring Meat: You killed an Ursaring, congrats (700 Calories a piece)

[17]Nidorino Meat: ^this. (200 Calories a piece)

[26]Fruit: Eat it to restore lost calories. (200 Calories a piece)

[31]Vegetables: -_- Eat it to restore lost calories. (100 Calories a piece)

[93]Materials!: Use (them) to build things. It takes 5 to build shelter.

[20]Knifes: You found...Knifes...on a plane? What kind of Airport would allow such a thing?

[4]Handheld Gun(s): I stand corrected :/.

[31]Bullets: Use them for self-defense/Hunting. Safety first, kids. Don't play around.

Current Shelters:
Code:
Clinic: Holds medical supplies. (Boddy runs it)
Storage #1: Holds materials and non-food items.
Storage #2: Holds food items.
Guy89's Hut
Hut #1 (Holds six people)
Hut #2 (Holds three people)

*Approved by Shining Raikou

RE: PokéLost

Bump #1

I rather like some of the stuff coming in, and I'd like to see people at least try the game for a while :3

Not playing, but I cringed everytime you said loose instead of lose. Besides that, good luck surviving everyone!

So does this mean you want us to start? I can't really understand what you posted.
lol, no. I'll PM everyone when we have a good number to simulate a post plane crash :> /nerdy

^That basically means I'll PM you when we're ready to start. In fact, we can at least have some sort of playing going on...

It is two game days (Eight real days) before Flight 815 leaves Sydney Airport. I want you all to roleplay things you would be doing at that time. Let me set some rules:
1) Players can't automatically know each other. You can meet in some way during these days, but that is all.
2) Your players can't know of Flight 815 crashing later on. Keep it realistic.

And to any one not playing, you're still able to send in forms. I'm just doing this to satisfy the current players.

Aggiegwyn stood at the crossroad streets, thinking about how it was most likely that she would never see this place again until she was older. As the cars finally stopped as the light turned red, she walked across the street and headed into the hotel. She knew she had to pack her things soon.

I'll miss this place...

RE: PokéLost (Sign-up if you want freedom and survive a plane crash ;D)

"Yes chief the mission was a succes...it was just a teenager tryin to get attension...yes chief I'll be home shortly."
*Click* Ice looked at her watch..
"Well I still have 2 days before I have to return to base."
She looked at th pendant that she held in her hand.
"This is the whole reason why I was here.."
The pendant was sparkling with such beauty as the sun made it change from color to color. She walked into the House that the NCR had rented for her.
"I guess I should start packing...LA here I come!"

Bippa packed his bags. As his high school's valedictorian, he was destined for great things come LA. He'd go to University, complete it in record time, and get a job all in the span on 5 years. Maybe he was a little too overconfident, or maybe he didn't realize how lofty his goal was.

He wasn't sure what to pack. He knew American Airlines would be really strict. He decided that most of his clothes would be bought in LA. He didn't want to look like a total foreigner, so American clothes would help him fit in.

Ice Arceus was at the hotel packing all the things he wanted to take with him to California. He took a last look under the bed to see if he wasn't missing anything to pack up. He took a last glance outside looking out the window of the hotel room thinking of actually finally traveling to California and checking out new things there. There were still some things that were left to pack, but kept staring outside thinking of the thinks he is going to do once he gets to California.

(wall of text warning ahead)

_
Roa sat down. She was in her hotel room, right at the end of her trip to Australia. She had only spent a week there, but it felt like a few years. She had seen so much, and learned a lot.

With a sigh, she opened her laptop. Then plugged in her camera to see the pictures she had taken. It took quite a while for the SD card to load, as she had taken so many, perhaps she had done so obsessively. She didn't go anywhere without her camera. Wherever she went, there were plenty of pictures taken - plenty of memories frozen in time.

Then finally, it came up, and she moved all her photos onto her hard drive, where they were safe - with of course making a backup. Slowly, she looked through them all.

The pictures from the Japanese market in Tokyo, the pictures of the bullet train in Japan, the pictures of a group of random cosplayers she had encountered while in Japan. And then she came across one that almost brought tears to her eyes - The picture of her and the friendly person at Haigh's Chocolate's in Adelaide. She would miss this place- miss the faces, and miss the places she had seen in her journey to Japan and Australia.

She wanted to stay there and not go. Seattle was alright, but Australia and Japan were much more interesting - more faces and places. Did she really have to leave in 48 hours?

Well she could always skip the flight, but that was out of the question- completely. Asides, she didn't to get on the Australian government's nerve by becoming an illegal immigrant.

"Well," she thought. "I only have about 24 hours left, so why not do something with that?"

Chiraami looked out of the window. He would miss his aunt, but he missed his home better. Back at school would be better, especially without his aunt's constant paranoia. He turned back to his bed and shoved his remaining clothes into his black bag.

Shadow (My Cacturne) woke up from his bed with a start.
"Geez ... I really need to get some medicine for this stuff. Ah well."
He lazily hopped out of bed and went to unroll the shades. The sun had just now floated to a horizon.
"Morning. Never really liked mornings," he thought to himself. He rubbed the back of his neck in an effort to relax himself; those dreams always made him so tense.
"Guess I'd better get packing."

GamerofFury was excited to see the wonders of America, LA, specifically. He knew he was gonna have a blast in California. 1 minute seemed like an eternity to him. He loves traveling around the world, from Japan, China, Mexico, South America, you name it. But America was probably going to be his favorite place.
He quickly shoved all his belongings in his bag, waiting impatiently.
"Maybe I'll just take a nap, the time is gonna fly, I hope."

Porypal was at the AI council meeting, that day. His programmer showed him to the executives, but they shunned him off. They told his programmer that a Porygon that can eat, sleep, and feel pain was just a bit much, and will never catch on. Porypal, due to the nature of his programming, shed a tear. He knew that since they disapproved, once he landed in LA he would be torn down.

"No! No! I can prove myself to you!" Porypal desperately screamed.

However, none of them heard anything. To humans, that was just a bunch of gibberish.

"I think, instead, you should program and upgrade, to completely change the look of the Porygon franchise." Said one of the council members, as he handed Porypal's programmer a sheet of blue prints.

"But, sir. Are you sure you want to make him look so... Round?" Said Porypal's programmer.

"Yes. Call this hip new version... Porygon2." Replied the first council member.

"Alright. But, we can't just get rid of the first version of Porygon, though. Many trainers have captured them, and it even has it's own Pokedex entry. What should I do?" Porypal's programmer asked.

"Hmmmm." Pondered a council member. "I think you should make a disk drive, that Porygons can read. That drive should have all the information needed to upgrade. Heh, I guess you could call it Porygon's evolution." He continued.

"Ok then." Porypal's programmer said contently.

"I expect you to be here in 5 years with the new version" The first council member said.

Porypal's fear had really set in, then. He was being replaced! His emotion program initiated, and he began feeling "depressed" Or, at least, that's what the emotion was called.

"Alright, little guy." The programmer said, as he withdrew Porypal into his Premier Ball, and walked off.

Shampoo-Thief was in line to get his bags checked. He only had one, which carried all that he really owned. It was his guitar case. Everything was riding on this trip to LA, he spent all but a small portion of his money to buy the one way ticket. He was hoping that once there his music career would take off. High hoping he thought. With a slight hesitation, he handed his guitar case over and watched it disappear on the conveyor belt.

He then walked to security. They ushered him through the metal detector, and they alarms started flashing.
"We will have to seach you" A guard said to him.
"Are you serious? I'm made of steel!"
"Steel types aren't exepmt"
ST sighied and let the guard search him

(I'm the Scizor, just so everyone knows)

Erm, Porygon. This is a world where only Pokemon exist :p

Chiraami sat down in a café. He picked up the latest newspaper. It read, "PORYGON TO BE UPGRADED: PRODUCTION EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN FIVE YEARS". Huh, Chiraami thought. Never liked Normal types. Fighting is better. Come to think of it, his Nageki hadn't been out for a while.

Chiraami hurled him out of his Great Ball, and strode out of the café.

lol, You're all playing as Pokemon ;D Human Don Exsist

Aw really? My post doesn't count... I put a lot of thought into that post... :mad:

Ok, fine. My programmer is an Alakasam, and the Council is made up of Machamp, and Jynx. Is that better?

EDIT: I would have said this in a PM, as your rules state, no OoC messages. which I think is silly, but that's my opinion, and you can disregard it However, I think that every one needs to know what actually happened. If you think otherwise, I can delete this post, if you want.

RE: PokéLost Season 1, Episode 1 [Pilot](Sign-up if you want freedom and survive a plane crash ;D)

NO! That is fine with the Machamp and Alakazam thing :>

Back