PokéBeach's January TCG Cup, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

SzymonPrzybyl vs BugTrainer
SzymonPrzybyl wins 2-0

Thanks for match, I'm sorry for your 1 round dead hand :( Good luck on next tournaments!

I won @Calcab 2-0. Games were played 00:00-00:40 GMT+2 timezone. Thanks for the good games.
And big thanks for @PMJ for hosting great tournament! :)

Sorry I think I clicked on the wrong person when I was writing the report, and yes @Twixz gave me the win I just did not see the need to explain it rather than just saying that I won. Sorry for the confusion, I did not mean any harm

Sorry I think I clicked on the wrong person when I was writing the report, and yes @Twixz gave me the win I just did not see the need to explain it rather than just saying that I won. Sorry for the confusion, I did not mean any harm

No harm at all just wanted to clear Trixss =)

I won 2-0 vs @Gible06.

An unfortunate disconnect for them in Game 1 (that scared the heck out of me, since I was so focused on the deck search/prize-figure-outing), and I somehow managed to out-survive Game 2.

T'was an interesting experiment running this deck this month, and... it didn't really work that great. But hey, it clued me into the awesomeness of a particular support that I could build a mean deck around... *rubs hands together gleefully*

josie0001 defeated @Yog 2-0. Games were played 12:30-12:55. Really cool deck! Almost had me Game 1 if not for a couple lucky draws. Too bad about the dead drawing Round 2 tho. :( But it was as fun as always, sir! Good luck next month!!!

Round 6: My Little Keldeo vs @Elbow

My Little Keldeo wins 2-0

This is the first game since round 3 that I played against a "meta deck" haha.

@PMJ, my opponent disconnected and hasn't been able to re-establish his connection. It's been over a half hour. I think I get the win?

Last edited:
Back