PokéBeach's January TCG Cup, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

First!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Yoggington
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT +0
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yup
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope

Second!
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Arneboy11
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+1
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? It is!
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes, I am!

Third
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? AbsolutelyEevee
  • What timezone do you live in? PST
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? pokemonrocks987
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? KeldeoDash
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT -5 Eastern
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

Hey guys. Staff has been kind enough to put me back in the driver's seat for this tournament. Thanks to some feedback by myself and some of you, some of the rules have been altered, mainly involving penalties. Most infractions will result in a match loss rather than being dropped, and you're no longer required to post the date and time of the matches; only the result.

For those of you who were dropped from last month's tournament, you have been given leniency by the grace of Lord MTC in his infinite wisdom. Everyone is getting a clean slate for the new year - lucky you! Do note (and this goes for everyone) that you can still be barred from participating in future tournaments if you continue to drop/get dropped/cause problems, so just play nice and you'll have a great time.

MTC and I thought it important to point out these changes because it's important for members to realize that things are juuuuuuuust a little bit different now.

Signups end Thursday night, so you have plenty of time. I wouldn't wait, though, because with the holiday season over, I'm expecting us to fill up this time.

Good luck to all competitors. If you have any questions or concerns, you can post in thread or message me privately.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Jake_Silberman
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? KingZale
  • What timezone do you live in? CST

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Papazuelo

• What is your PTCGO screen name? theprp30
  • What timezone do you live in? PST 7 utc
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?Yes, no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Twixz
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?Yes, no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes

Hey guys. Staff has been kind enough to put me back in the driver's seat for this tournament. Thanks to some feedback by myself and some of you, some of the rules have been altered, mainly involving penalties. Most infractions will result in a match loss rather than being dropped, and you're no longer required to post the date and time of the matches; only the result.

For those of you who were dropped from last month's tournament, you have been given leniency by the grace of Lord MTC in his infinite wisdom. Everyone is getting a clean slate for the new year - lucky you! Do note (and this goes for everyone) that you can still be barred from participating in future tournaments if you continue to drop/get dropped/cause problems, so just play nice and you'll have a great time.

MTC and I thought it important to point out these changes because it's important for members to realize that things are juuuuuuuust a little bit different now.

Signups end Thursday night, so you have plenty of time. I wouldn't wait, though, because with the holiday season over, I'm expecting us to fill up this time.

Good luck to all competitors. If you have any questions or concerns, you can post in thread or message me privately.

PMJ you run these tournaments really well!! Makes everything so smooth!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? BKRapper

• What is your PTCGO screen name? zoopidzut

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Cheesemanburg
  • What timezone do you live in? Central time
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope

• Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?Yes, no
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? mxfrodo195

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Trixss
  • What timezone do you live in? PST

Back