PokéBeach's January TCG Cup, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Today is the last day to get your matches done. I won't be able to update challonge or confirm those who have submitted deck lasts until much later today, but that's no excuse to get your matches done or to submit your deck to me, right? :)

Updated standings: http://challonge.com/JanuaryCup2017

Missing lists from:

@Strange (Estranho1986)
@jbcheshire (macboy02)

@KingZale
@Tomg713 (Papazuelo)
@professor layton (Cheesemanburg)
@PieterPie (Skyraker)
@The_Wolfgangsta (wwhh62)
@SzymonPrzybyl
@jessalakasam (Trainerdylan19)
@Demitrius (demitriusy1998)
@donphan33 (Carl_H33)
@homeofmew

Still missing quite a few results as well. Remember, if I don't have your list, you will receive a match loss for the first round. If I don't have it by the end of round 2, you're out.

Seeing people not show up makes my blood boil because you've taken a spot that could have gone to someone who actually wanted to play. If I have to I will start compiling a blacklist to ensure that people who want to play actually get to play.

PMJ my opponent is late/didn't show up/did do something/didn't do something, WHAT SHOULD I DO????

ANY TIME during the tournament that you have a question about your opponent's conduct, whether it's him not showing up or being late or not responding to you, ADD ME TO YOUR CONVERSATION IMMEDIATELY. The faster you add me, the better. If you can't add me, send me a relevant screenshot.

The round ends tonight at 11:59 PM EST. Those of you who still need to report your matches, please do so. Those of you who still need to submit your list, please do so (unless you want a loss for the round). Those of you who have done both of these things, sit tight and be chill; you have my gratitude.

Round 2 won't be posted until later today, probably between 4 and 5 EST because when MTC asked me if 3 pm was a fine deadline, I didn't know he meant EST and not glorious CST master race.

This is fine, because it'll give all you naughty children time to sit and think about what you've done.

Round two has begun. I am still missing deck lists from the following players:

@KingZale
@professor layton (Cheesemanburg)
@The_Wolfgangsta (wwhh62)
@jessalakasam (Trainerdylan19)

If you do not turn in your list by the time the second round is over, you will be dropped. If you wish to drop voluntarily, please let me know as soon as possible.

There is an odd number of players remaining. If you are not on the round two roster, you have a bye for this round.

Round 2 ends Sunday, January 15, at 11:59 PM EST.

Hello there!

I managed to defeat @Twixz 2-0 today in a series of rather intriguing games!

The games were played today from 9:42 PM - 10:27 PM PST.

Sorry about your disconnection :(

Good luck in your future rounds and regionals though! :)

Played my games vs @jessalakasam with the score 2-1 to me.

Ended with an unfortunate disconnect on my opponent's part which was sad but good games.

Good luck in your other rounds!

Back