PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Nov. 2014 - Team M's/A's Pokemon — Congratulations to the winners!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Nov. 2014 - Team M's/A's Pokemon

I'll join for image based again :)

Machamp The Champion said:
Squirtle Squad said:
Wording for this card has been adapted from the Ditto present in Plasma Storm or Freeze... Can't remember which set...

Should I tell him it's neither of those sets? Nah, better not.

Regardless, the card is very cool! Nice work, SS. Can't wait to see everyone else's cards, too!

Oh wait.. It's Boundaries Crossed!!

Memories have come flooding back! I've been out of the game for a while ok :p

In for image! Thank god I have like 10++ cards done that I can submit on this CaC in case I can't manage making a new one.

Crap, why didn't I heard about this?!?! D: In for text, if there's still room. Dx

Edit: Wow, I thought that, based on the amount of comments, that I couldn't get it, but turns out I'm the 13th, if I'm not mistaken. :p Haha, the best of luck to all, looking forward to this month!!! :D

Silly question time!

Am I able to submit two related cards, like one that evolves from the other and have them counted as a single entry? Also is Pokedex information required? I'm considering doing a Pokemon-EX from the current format, which do not have Pokedex entries printed on them.

This looks interesting... I'm in for image!

if Articwhite wants to team up with me for image I'll do that, but for now keep me in text

If there's still room in for text ;;A;;
EDIT: Crap, I was too late it seems. Oh well...
EDIT2: SUDDENLY 20 SPACES?? In for Text? In for Text.

My Little Keldeo said:
Silly question time!

Am I able to submit two related cards, like one that evolves from the other and have them counted as a single entry? Also is Pokedex information required? I'm considering doing a Pokemon-EX from the current format, which do not have Pokedex entries printed on them.
I'm not an authority on this, but since both of these questions have been asked and answered in previous editions, hopefully my answers are still correct. They're not silly questions, either, it's always smart to ask first.

You can only ever enter one card; you can, however, put a second card in your post as long as it's clear which one is the entry and which one is just for show. The second card will not affect the judging of the actual entry, but it might help you win points in the fan vote round! (Just as a random note, two cards that act as a single card, along the lines of Pokémon LEGEND is a legal entry, but that's an exceptionally weird case.)

Cards should be complete and accurate whenever possible, so if you're doing a Pokémon-EX, putting a Pokédex entry on it would probably actually count against you. Instead, make sure the EX rule is present on your entry in some form.

I will do the image-based contest.

I may drop out on this, depending on how things go, but I'll put in the effort.

[Stage 2] Blastoise HP 120 [W]
Evolves from Wartortle // Team Aqua
009.gif

[W] Fustration 40
If your opponent doesn't have any Team Magma Pokemon in play, this attack does nothing.

[W][C][C] Shell Shock 80
Flip a coin. If heads, during your opponent's next turn, any damage done by attacks from the Defending Pokémon is reduced by 80 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

Weakness: [L] x2
Resistance: [R] -20
Retreat: [C][C][C]

Athena said:
PMJ, you up for this? :3 I might not be able to have art ready for a couple weeks or so, but I'm in if you are.

Of course, darling.

Dynamic Duo reporting for image-based, as usual.

I think we set a new record for the most sign ups within a day. GJ, guys! :p

3 spots remain for text-based!

Ice Arceus said:
I think we set a new record for the most sign ups within a day. GJ, guys! :p

3 spots remain for text-based!

Two days for me... :p
I honestly think this should be at least a advertised a little more!

Woo 100th post!
I did Shiftry +. If you're not familiar with Pokémon +, why are you not familiar with Pokémon +?!?

[Stage +] Team Magma's Shiftry + HP140
20px-Grass-attack.png
20px-Darkness-attack.png

Ascends from Shiftry
shiftry.gif

NO. 275, Wicked Pokémon, Height: 4'03", Weight: 131.4 lbs.

14e49jm.jpg
Badge of Flames
If you have any Magma Energy attached to Shiftry, Swoop's base damage is now 60.

20px-Colorless-attack.png
Swoop 20

20px-Grass-attack.png
20px-Darkness-attack.png
Rapid Spin 50+
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 50 damage plus 30 more for each heads.

Weakness
20px-Fire-attack.png
+40
Resistance
Ground.png
Retreat
A Pokémon that was feared as a forest guardian. It can read the foe's mind and take preemptive action. LV. 49​

Back