Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Winter Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 7 - Results

Well, this was interesting to see. Voting took a lot out of both sides out of the sheer campaigning. Good job to all of you! :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A lot of campaigning on the jury's part, none on the houses, for reasons in the above post. Unlike the jury, the house was slow to make their decision, but even they had come together, possibly unknowingly in some cases. While one player did not vote, a majority of 4-2 was made for who would be returning to the house. @NinjaPenguin and especially @TheAnticipationEevee fought like mad to claim that spot. It was interesting to see. Anyways, the player returning to the game is...

@Blakers who was the latest member of the jury. Congrats dude. It's almost like you never left! :D You'll transition normally into Week 8, be able to participate in the HOH as well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now on the other side of the spectrum, who's leaving the house. This decision was made majority in 6 HOURS, which has never happened before, but the jury almost unanimously agreed on who was being evicted, and with a 4-1 vote...

@Vracken, you've been evicted from Big Brother: Pokébeach Edition... you are the sixth jury member of the game, and the members of the house will see you on finale night. Hope you enjoyed the game man. I speak for myself when I say I think you were very much robbed...

Well, at least you'll now know who voted for you. Juries votes are always unveiled, will be now, will be on finale. Here's who each member of the jury voted for. I'm sure you'll be interested:

@TheSceptileMaster voted for Vracken
@EeveeTheFishey voted for rainyman123
@NinjaPenguin voted for Vracken
@TheAnticipationEevee voted for Vracken
@Blakers voted for Vracken
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next HOH will be unveiled tonight at 9PM EST, so for the 7 remaining houseguests, look forward to it! :)

Week 8 Start:

Well, another week, 7 players left, the game is more tense than ever! With Blakers having returned to the house and Vracken's departure to the jury, we've been left with quite a game shift. Here's the HOH this week:

Week 8: HOH

HOH: Popularity Contest!

-You guys have done a lot of voting as of late (and yes, this is the last voting thing I will be having you guys do)! After this whole long game, enemies and alliances are sure to have been made. Today, we will have the house vote for a Head of Household. Each houseguest will be able to vote (and before any of you complain this was scheduled to be an HOH before the game even started).

You have until Wednesday February 8, 2017 at 9PM EST to make your votes. Good luck houseguests! :)

I'm not even going to bother voting... xD

There's quite clearly an alliance that has the majority vote, so my vote is going to do nothing. xD

Week 8 HOH - Results

Well, this was interesting to watch. Of course, not surprised, the alliance collaborated to get their pick in, and the outsiders collaborated to get anyone but someone in the alliance in. The vote was SUPER tight. I'm not surprised that there was a lot of collaboration on this, and I'm a little surprised by the results as well, but nonetheless, by a vote of 4-3...

@Blakers you have been picked to be this week's HOH! Looks like somebody's popular! :D You have 24 hours, or until tomorrow at 7AM EST, but the faster the nominees are chosen, the faster the POV comes out. Good luck houseguests! :)

Week 8: POV

Well, Blakers has chosen his nominees, meaning the POV will now begin! This competition isn't a game off the internet, but something to be played right here in this thread. Hope you'll enjoy it, I know I and quite a few others here sure did. Here it is! :D

POV: Count to Ten!

In this game that will be on the chat, players will play Count to Ten! To learn to play if you don’t know how, see: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...ounts-congratulations-lord-o-da-rings.137247/ Now that you know how to play, the 6 players in the POV, and now, here's the randomized order they will be posting their numbers in:

1st: @double o squirtle
2nd: @Blakers
3rd: @rainyman123
4th: @quakingpunch73
5th: @Mr.Muffin
6th: @bbninjas

You all have until Saturday at 6PM EST to complete the game. If no one is the declared winner, then I will randomize who wins of who is left in the game. If the next person fails to make their next post in order fails to make a post within 12 hours, I will have them removed, in which hopefully the next person will. Good luck houseguests! :)

Last edited:
And Muffin has not posted his number(s), even though he's had his 12 hours to complete them, meaning he is out! @bbninjas please start at 1 and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back