Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Winter Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another late update?! I'm horrible; please forgive me. >_<"

Week 4 POV Conclusion
The POV has now ended! Thank you to everyone who submitted! Colour Switch is an admittedly challenging game—I couldn't get past 8—but you were all able to get impressive scores! The winner of the POV is...

... @Blakers, with a score of 25! You have until 1/25/2017 at 9:00 pm PST to announce what you will be doing with the Power of Veto.

Other impressive scores include:
@Vracken and @double o squirtle with 24!
@rainyman123 with 15!
@Mr.Muffin with 10!

Unfortunately, warnings have been given out this round.
@scattered mind has received another warning.

Continue as you were, houseguests!​

What?! How did I win? And by one point, to boot. Anyhow, I'll be very happy to save myself!

Week 4 Eviction
The nominees have been finalized! These are the two people you will have the option to vote for:
@scattered mind

@NinjaPenguin

Voting will end on 1/26/2017 at 7:00 pm PST (and I'll finally have all my homework cleared out, so no late update), so take all the time you can to discuss who you will be voting out and make your decision. Failing to submit a vote will result in a warning.

Good luck, nominees!

Week 4 Eviction - Results

All the votes were submitted early, which means it's time to reveal the results of the Eviction Ceremony! Watching the events play out before my eyes was really interesting, seeing how others went about trying to save themselves, but in the end, with a vote of 4-2...

@NinjaPenguin, you have been evicted from Big Brother: Pokébeach Edition. You are the third jury member of the game, which means in due time, you'll have the opportunity to return to the game, so keep watching the game for that!

As for the remaining 9 players, Week 5's HOH will be revealed to you very soon, when @Lord o da rings chooses to reveal it. Good luck, and have a great night houseguests!

Week 5 Start:

Well it's another blank slate! 9 players left, with only about half the game remaining! Another HOH, another opportunity for Jesi and I to watch you scramble as you fight for power for the week!

Week 5: HOH

Well last week certainly was an interesting one. It's become clear that this house is very much divided, and won't have peace until all but one of these big alliances is eliminated. @scattered mind and @Vracken won't be participating however, meaning it's only 7 of you for this one. Here's another opportunity for all of you guys to obtain power, the HOH for the week:

HOH: Pokemon Online Game: Alolan Volcanic Panic!

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-online-games/alolan-volcanic-panic/

-You are allowed to keep submitting screenshots of the game to keep trying for the highest score you can. I will take the highest score you submit to me, and that will be your final score. Whoever scores the highest is the HOH for the week. You guys have until Saturday January 28, 2017 at 9PM EST to submit scores to Jesi and I. Good luck houseguests! :D

With about a bit under 10 hours left until the HOH results are revealed, you guys have little time to send in some last chance scores. The scores are really close, and they pretty much all impress me. However, the players below still haven't submitted anything to me or Jesi:

- @Blakers
- @Mr.Muffin

If your name is above, then I haven't seen a submission from you. You have less than 10 hours (or until 9PM EST tonight) to do so, or you will receive a warning.

Week 5 HOH - Results

And that's time :) 9PM EST has arrived, which means the HOH competition has concluded. The scores WOWED me. I simply cannot get above 100,000 points, meanwhile ALL of you went over 400,000 points. I envy your skills. Alright, here are the top scores:

3rd: @TheAnticipationEevee with an epic 758,250 points!
2nd: @bbninjas with an awesome 792,750 points!

Now finally, this week's HOH is...

@quakingpunch73 with an ABSOLUTELY MIND BLOWING score of 915,750 points! The highest we've seen by a whole 123,000 points. Great job man! :D Alright quaking, your 2 nominees are due by 8PM EST tomorrow, but the earlier you submit the nominees, the earlier the POV competition will be released. The nominees are to be posted in the thread. Converse with your allies to make this very crucial decision...

My submission was literally my first and only attempt simply because I needed to submit something. How'd I get 2nd? xD

Alright, @quakingpunch73 has named his nominees, which means it's time for the POV!

Or I would say that... but this week is a... special week. There will be no POV competition this week, meaning no POV will be played. We will be going straight to eviction. No, this is a week that was set like this a while ago, sorry nominees, you were just nominated on an unlucky week. Week 5 was just built like this. This is the only week with this twist. There will be other special weeks like this in the future, but with different twists to them. This, this is just the first one...

Week 5: Eviction

Well, the eviction has started. There are 6 voters this time, which means a tie is possible. The HOH will break this tie if necessary. The nominees are:

- @TheAnticipationEevee
- @bbninjas

You guys have until Monday January 30, 2017 at 8PM EST, so converse with your allies and decide who will be going home! If you do not vote you will receive a warning. Good luck nominees! :)

Oh well, I don't mind since can't really put in the effort since school started back up. >~>;

Week 5 Eviction - Results

Well, these results came in very, very early this time. It's really funny that one of the nominees was campaigning super hard to stay, the other was trying to get themselves eliminated. Once again, the house proves to be divided, but yes, it's pretty clear that an alliance seems to be taking over. The minority better try really hard to get in power next week, or they'll be in trouble... But regardless, by a vote of 4-2...

@TheAnticipationEevee you have been evicted from Big Brother: Pokébeach Edition... you are the fourth jury member of the game, which means in due time, you'll have the opportunity to return to the game, so keep watching the game for that...

As for the remaining 8 players, the Week 6 will begin at 5PM EST this afternoon, so be looking out for that. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back