Writing PMD: Explorers of Time - PokéBeach Edition! Final Chapter! Help Me Decide The Next One!

Yeah, Fire Emblem games in general have a habit of being more expensive in the second-hand market due to lower print runs. However, there is a new FE game coming out in 2016 that should be relatively easy to acquire once it's out (and about the same difficulty and user-friendly-ness of FE:A), if you're having trouble getting FE:A before then.

----

In more on-topic news.... I'm admittedly disappointed that it's been a couple days and I haven't gotten a single suggestion yet. :< Between that and less people paying attention overall, perhaps I just shouldn't bother doing another one.

Eh personally would love to watch another one, but tbh I have absolutely no idea which one you should do! Is there one you'd like to play again, in particular?

I guess I should open up to responses of "I want to see another one I just don't care what" which is perfectly acceptable. I certainly don't mind choosing myself if the lack of suggestions isn't an indication of apathy (which is more or less how it was coming across to me).

So, I guess if you'd like to see more, even if you don't have a suggestion, please post and let me know. It's valuable information for me to have.

I guess I should open up to responses of "I want to see another one I just don't care what" which is perfectly acceptable. I certainly don't mind choosing myself if the lack of suggestions isn't an indication of apathy (which is more or less how it was coming across to me).

So, I guess if you'd like to see more, even if you don't have a suggestion, please post and let me know. It's valuable information for me to have.

In that case, Try the 3ds version of mystery dungeon. It's fun for quite some time. Only problem is that there arent a whole lot of pokemon unfortunately. It's all based on 5th gen. If that isn't your cup of tea then play fire emblem or wait for the new super mystery dungeon to come out. Then again the M&L Series is available. It's all in your hands.

Eh, like I said in my end-of-game review, I'm really not in a rush to play anymore PMD. I felt this one was "okay", and it seems like even people who really love the PMD series were disappointed in Gates to Infinity, so it doesn't really seem like the game for me. I might pick up the one that's coming out this winter eventually depending on reviews and consensus, but as far as playing new games goes, there's a lot more competition (including a slew of games I already own and am actually exciting about playing) before I think I'll find another PMD game on my plate.

Thank you very much to everyone who has been reading and following along with this playthrough! :) If you'd like to read another, please head on over to my newly-opened Golden Sun Playthrough thread, and nominate some members for characters! :D

Back