• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Pats Fan's Selling Thread; H: PSA 10 SR Dialga Ex, PSA Charizards, Shinings, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Fan

Collector
1) All PokeBeach rules apply

2) Payments accepted: PayPal (NO Gift Option, and it's preffered if the buyer covers the 4% + $0.30 fees), e-Bay e-certificate (if you can't cover PayPal fees), concealed cash sent with tracking/DC#, money orders sent with tracking/DC#.

3) Shipping costs/methods: Free shipping on orders over $50, otherwise I will charge the exact cost given by PayPal's shipping calculator (or $0.75 if you want the card(s) to be mailed in an plain envelope). I use the United States Postal Service only, and can send via any of their Priority Mail Services, or through First Class Mail. I can send with tracking/DC# or without it, it is up to the buyer to choose what shipping method they want.

4) Packaging: I place all Ex's/FA's/SR's inside of sleeves, toploaders, and team bags before sending out in a bubble mailer and/or plain white envelope. I can also cover up the team bag with printing paper/cardboard, depending on the value of the cards.

5) Most cards are NM/M condition, but I will always let you know before agreeing to anything if the cards you want are not in NM condition.

Now that we have that clear, here's what I have available for sale: http://imgur.com/a/pEKbI

Feel free to offer, as I don't have a set price for anything.

RE: Pats Fan's Selling Thread; H: Shinings, Ex's, other stuff

How much are you looking for for these:
Charizard ex x2
Shining Raichu x2
Shining Tyranitar (1st edition) x1
Shining Magikarp (1st edition) x1
Shining Gyarados x1

I am only interested in these if they are in mint condition.

PokeConnect said:
How much are you looking for for these:
Charizard ex x2 $68
Shining Raichu x2 $28 for Nm/M one (other is in Excellent condition)

^^^ Edited your quote to show price. The two 1st editions are Nm-, and Gyarados is in Ex condition.

Is that $68 per Charizard? What's the condition on those? Could you provide scans of the 1st eds and Charizards?

PokeConnect said:
Is that $68 per Charizard? What's the condition on those? Could you provide scans of the 1st eds and Charizards?

Yes, $68 per. Both would be considered mint by PSA's standards, but I can scan them and the 1st editions later today when I get home from work.

Also have a Ex/Nm Charizard ex coming through the mail later this week, I can do $60 on it if you want to save a bit :)

I'd be interest in both Charizards and the 1st editions depending on the scans. Let me know :)

PokeConnect said:
I'd be interest in both Charizards and the 1st editions depending on the scans. Let me know :)

Will do! I‘ll pm you when I have the scans ready :)

RE: Pats Fan's Selling Thread; H: Shinings, UR's, Cheap Booster boxes, etc.

Updated with new cards and boxes!

Hey would you happen to have any of the following factory sealed booster boxes?

Flashfire
Furious Fists
Japanese Phantom Gate

Binx345 said:
Hey would you happen to have any of the following factory sealed booster boxes?

Flashfire
Furious Fists
Japanese Phantom Gate

Sorry for the late reply. I don't, but I can get them if you want. What are you looking to pay for the boxes?

Hi, I was wondering how much you are asking for the Japanese Fennekin promo? It looks like it's unopened, yes?

ShimmeringIce said:
Hi, I was wondering how much you are asking for the Japanese Fennekin promo? It looks like it's unopened, yes?

Sorry, I gave it away in a trade to PokeConnect (he commented earlier in this thread, scroll up). It was sealed, but you can ask them if they'd be willing to sell it :)

Patriots Fan said:
ShimmeringIce said:

Sorry, I gave it away in a trade to PokeConnect (he commented earlier in this thread, scroll up). It was sealed, but you can ask them if they'd be willing to sell it :)

Thanks for the reply anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back