paint flicker gemini quasi dehydrate asparagus SPELUNK (PG-dontreadcozitzbad4u)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's proably going to have a wierd twist like Ash is really Misty and Misty turns into a Duck.

NEXT CHAPTER:

light_cone.png

It's a light cone. It's based on the principles of the events the future and past.. get from a flash of light... I don't understand it either. ;x

light cones and chicken nuggets do not mix

It's a light cone, something about where light can come from or something, weird stuff, Zilla's just posting it to look smart.

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
It's a light cone, something about where light can come from or something, weird stuff, Zilla's just posting it to look smart.

It has to do with light and it's relation to time... It's a Special Relativity thing. Cute-mew is just saying that to make himself look smart. :eek:

I thought it resembled mint ice cream... Am I the only one who thinks differently to others?

Oh yeh, and It would be funny to make a happy belated birthday holy start thread, it was his B-day yesterday. I would have done it for the lulz, nd to see if some random n00b posted and said: 'oh y3h u r like a gr3at m3mb3r happy bday.' That would hve been hilarious, but HS said no. :(. I think that sucsk.

On topic anyway, When is the next chapter? We haven't seen one in ages. Does it envolve some plot to eat mint ice cream and the phantom baby sitter turns into a biddof buger and has a duel with nmint ice cream and stuff and it is good?

That was the worst chapter ever. Never let GODZILLA do a Chapter again. :[

dmaster out.

the phantom baby sitter does a duel with the mint ice cream, and agatha stops him and throws him into space. Then pikachu dies getting squashed by the elephant and the elephant ate ash and it was good. Thats my prediction.

Fire Pokemon Master said:
On topic anyway, When is the next chapter? We haven't seen one in ages.

Last chapter was two days ago, by me, where have you been

wait a second, you wrote about it in your post, what are you on sir :|

Ah i remember now... It was thje one with the magical bidoof burger...

But normally we get an update every day. Just wondered. And besides, was my theory correct?

Lol, Zilla. At least I actually know what that is, unlike the last ice-cream cone space-time whatever it was.

d master342 said:
That was the worst chapter ever. Never let GODZILLA do a Chapter again. :[

dmaster out.

Did no one hear my pleas?? :F

dmaster out.

OK, I'm sure someone can make a good chapter about this:

[img=300x300]http://www.decalsusa.com/images/hello%20kitty%20color.GIF[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back