• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Oskierox Trades! H: ND Ex's, WOTC, LOTS! W: Raikou/Suicune Legend, INSTA SLEEVE TRADE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New cool lists! Have: Reshi EX FA, Shaymin EX FA, Loads more! W: LOTS

Please cml for fa ex's. Mostly interested in shaymin

NarcoticHobo said:
Couldn't help but notice you are using the trainer/stadium/supporter png that I made :)

Also, I still have dragon selection set #1-17 for trade if you are interested. I have raikou and entei EX too, but I'm not very willing to trade them unless for jpn cards or good offers.

Darn, I really need that Raikou lol, we need to work a trade :D, also, for Dragon Selection i really only need the Salamence, Rayquaza and Latios to complete it as I traded with a friend for most of it!

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Please cml for fa ex's. Mostly interested in shaymin

Most interested in 'Gigas EX and Zekrom full art. LMK if we can work something out!

oskierox! o_O
Will you do My gigas ex for your FA shaymin ex? Both are $14 on TnT
Side note... You live near me ish!

Sleeping Snorlax said:
oskierox! o_O
Will you do My gigas ex for your FA shaymin ex? Both are $14 on TnT
Side note... You live near me ish!

Do I really? Nice man, where you at? lol
Also, hate to say sorry that the Shaymin is now involved in a bigger trade for some of my bigger wants.. :\ sorry man!

I'm in Houston (more so Friendswood).
And well darn about the Shaymin... I don't think I have enough that you want for the reshi ex FA

Sleeping Snorlax said:
I'm in Houston (more so Friendswood).
And well darn about the Shaymin... I don't think I have enough that you want for the reshi ex FA

Oh nice thats not too far man! I'll check but idk if I'm trading that unless for my major wants!

Note: Just pulled a Kyurem EX FA from 4 packs, so thats available, and 4 level ball, 2 Weavile (1 RH), RH Arcanine Rare, RH Cubchoo, and Leaf/Fire Monkeys. hate them lol

RE: New cool lists! Have: Reshi EX FA, Kyurem EX FA, Loads more! W: LOTS

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Oh. Well anything I can trade for the kyurem?

If you get a Regigigas FA lmk ;)

Got another Kyurem EX FA, and some new Primes, and all 4 of my FA Reshiram from BW are for trade now.

RE: New cool lists! Have: Reshi EX FA, 2x Kyurem EX FA, 4x Reshi FA. Loads more! W: LOTS

I really would love to get both of your Kyurem EX FAs and would love to trade for them. Anything you are interested in?

RE: New cool lists! Have: Reshi EX FA, 2x Kyurem EX FA, 4x Reshi FA. Loads more! W: LOTS

have:
Zekrom FA x2
Loads of Legends

Want:
Reshi EX

What are you most interested in?

Brendan said:
I really would love to get both of your Kyurem EX FAs and would love to trade for them. Anything you are interested in?

Sorry bro, didn't see much i could trade for hehe

AmishEskimoNinja said:
have:
Zekrom FA x2
Loads of Legends

Want:
Reshi EX

What are you most interested in?

Are they the ND FA's or the Black and White ones? Im interested if they are ND :D, also, any legends with Raikou are a HUGE want!

Well what do you value them at just wondering?

Idk around 18-19 ish? Since the tins won't be coming out until after states, they are pretty desperate wants for some people, and the full arts will hover around 15$ even once the tins do finally come out, so yeah :D

Oh, I didn't know you were interested in Legends. I have a full ERL if that interests you. I am still looking at the FA Kyurem

oskierox said:
Sorry bro, didn't see much i could trade for hehe

Are they the ND FA's or the Black and White ones? Im interested if they are ND :D, also, any legends with Raikou are a HUGE want!

How about a zekrom FA and a Entei & Raikou legend top? I also have a full Raikou & Suicune legend.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Oh, I didn't know you were interested in Legends. I have a full ERL if that interests you. I am still looking at the FA Kyurem

Sorry bud, I mainly need Suicune Raikou legend!

AmishEskimoNinja said:
How about a zekrom FA and a Entei & Raikou legend top? I also have a full Raikou & Suicune legend.

I really want the Raikou Suicune legend.... but I traded the Reshi FA EX to Ash_Satoshi bud...

RE: New cool lists! Have: Shaymin EX FA, 2x Kyurem EX FA, 4x Reshi FA. Loads more! W: LOTS

My:
x1 Zekrom FA (BW black)
x1 Zekrom FA (BW grey)
Your:
x1 Shaymin EX FA

oskierox said:
Sorry bud, I mainly need Suicune Raikou legend!

I really want the Raikou Suicune legend.... but I traded the Reshi FA EX to Ash_Satoshi bud...

Would you do RSL for FA Shaymin EX?

AmishEskimoNinja said:
Would you do RSL for FA Shaymin EX?

I don't value it that much, and Shaymin is pretty darn good right now

VictiniMan said:
My:
x1 Zekrom FA (BW black)
x1 Zekrom FA (BW grey)
Your:
x1 Shaymin EX FA

I would like to accept that... but i can't do that right now bud.. sorry

RE: New cool lists! Have: Shaymin EX FA, 2x Kyurem EX FA, 4x Reshi FA. Loads more! W: LOTS

I want your Shaymin EX FA let's talk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back