'Omega Ruby' and 'Alpha Sapphire' Releasing November 2014! [5/7]

Kyogre and Groudon's Mega Evolutions, this is going to be very interesting... And the best of all, Ralts is native to Hoenn, so Mega Gallade is still a possibility!!! :D And thinking it through, Volcanion and the Mega Latis should have been the clearest hints we've received. e.e

Also, I find it interesting they decided to do the games in this order. Back in gen III, they released R/S, then FR/LG, since E introduced the Battle Frontier to the mix. Perhaps this is a sign that our eventual 'Z' version will introduce a new staple concept to the mix as well?

Then again, it's still much too early for that kind of speculation xD

I boycot the Third Generation because there's little to no variety in the selection of gen 1 and gen 2 pokemon. If they alter where certain Pokemon appear, than maybe I'll buy, but otherwise I'm just going to get Pokemon X on my 3DS...

if_i_had_one_detail_em.jpg
]

Japanese art is pretty neat: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/oras/?a001=msign

ORAS%20Japanese%20Art.png

I'm jealous of the colored cases. D:

I'm definitely getting both games; I always get all games, but now I want them even more! Hoenn was my favourite region. Having them redone with all the amazing updates that were available in XY is like a dream come true. I can't wait until November!

#3D Secret Base
#3D Underwater World

It's happening. Where is my Delta Emerald.

The taglines are most interesting to me. It could just be generic hype text but I'm hoping we'll get a 3D, maybe even redisigned, overworld. "New" seems to be a key word here. Time to start my yearly Pokemon fund I guess.

I wouldn't be surprised if the coloured game cases were international, too; at least, we can hope. :D

My husband has never played any 3rd Gen games, so we'll likely get one of each when the time comes. Gah, so excited already. And the games will be out right around my birthday, too. :D

I FEEL LIKE A CHILD AGAIN!!!
This is going to be a day one purchase and what will make me buy a 3(or 2)DS.
HEEEEEEEEEEELL YEAH. Hoenn, here I come again.
OH BOY!

I just hope they don't stuff it with Mega-evolution and that those "new" Groudon and Kyogre are just new forms and not Mega-evolution, because that would be lame.

PS: I wanna see Mr. Briney and Pecko, Wally, Steven, Stern, Juan, the guy from Oldale following his own footsteps, the RANGERS... (but not Scott).

PS2: oh yeah, it's also the month of my birthday, yeeees!

PS3: and with this, Nintendo has stolen a big chunk of people for the E3.

Man this is so awesome! Hoenn was my personal favorite with its tropical water theme and its focus on nature. That and Groundon and Kyogre are awesome legendaries, based on the Behemoth and Leviathan. Just imagine how amazing the 3d world is going to be with underwater travels and what not!

I might get both just for the sake of the lava and ocean themes, but if not, its Alpha Sapphire for me!

PokeBeach first went up 11 years ago when R/S was released so I'm nostalgic on so may levels as both a fan and webmaster. :p

A neat little detail I found; Kyogre has an ''A'' on both of its fins, and Groudon an ''Ω'' on both of its arms.

I just hope they won't mess up Hoenn..

Mm, I'm liking that theory: ORAS as sequels in the vein of GS. Brand new region where you do stuff with Team Aqua/Magma, then bam, back to Hoenn for the post-game. I'd be a little surprised if that happened, since creating a whole new region is, well, hard, but it fits with the info we have right now.

I'm thinking this time around they will have ironed out all the issues many of us had with the original R/S which will make it an all around better game than the originals. I bought and played both R/S but never really found myself too attached since there was such a lack of gen 1 and 2 pokemon (very similar to what Black and White did actually (and also why I wasn't a huge fan of those games either). Given the capabilities of the 3DS I can see this one completely knocking our socks off. One thing I really do hope is that it has a good post-game unlike X & Y's. I also think we may finally see more Mega Evos but that's just my opinion. Either way:

PXoQvzH.jpg

Pokequaza said:
A neat little detail I found; Kyogre has an ''A'' on both of its fins, and Groudon an ''Ω'' on both of its arms.

The Japanese logos also have them on the logo (even the "omega" has the same angle as the one on Groudon's arm). Remember when the Japanese XY logo teased the mega evo. symbol, this may also be teasing a new game mechanic.

Rattlehead said:
Pokequaza said:

The Japanese logos also have them on the logo (even the "omega" has the same angle as the one on Groudon's arm). Remember when the Japanese XY logo teased the mega evo. symbol, this may also be teasing a new game mechanic.

I haven't seen the Japanese logos, cannot seem to find them either.. Where did you see them?

OMG R/S were the first games I can remember playing and beating and having fun with

I'm literally sobbing right now oh my god this is perfect

Pokequaza said:
Rattlehead said:

I haven't seen the Japanese logos, cannot seem to find them either.. Where did you see them?

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/oras/?a001=msign

Edit: ninja'd

Hey guys i was like omggfgf, when i saw this hoenn was the region i like the most :D , so i am happy ;) .

And i am looking at the box arts and i noticed at groudon .
The spikes over his body where white and now they are well black/grey bit brownish.
And the spikes at the end of his tail are also a bit adjusted they are a bit more round now.
And also the stripes at his tail are now bigger then before and the shape has changed.

About kyogre he has more stripes on his hat .
And the patterns are bigger i can't see anything more on kyogre .

Pokequaza said:
You can see them here or look at Chariblaze's spoilered image above. :3

O M A

Are we going to play as Brandans and May's design ?
Are we going to get the other starters mega evolution ?

My head is about to exploud

Back