NFL Playoff Bracket Released! Your Predictions?

Superbowl winning team

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good Game. Let's go Packers! The only disappointment was the MVP, which should have been Bishop in my opinion, I voted for him a lot.

I'm so happy Pittsburgh lost. I thought the Pack was going to blow it for a bit, but their defense closed it out. The Packers won the whole thing with 3/4ths of a team, haha.

i called it didnt I???? I said they would beat the Eagles, Falcons, and Bears even tho thaught they would face the pats i still rooted for the pack go pack go i shuld be aq fortune teller even tho i predicted a 28-17 game i did com close

Same with you Dmaster, every team I rooted for lost >.>
Packers won anyways. Steelers should've won though.

I think the ironic/weird thing was that the Packers, who became the first #6 seed from the NFC to win the Super Bowl beat the team that was the first #6 seed from the AFC!

Umm. The steelers couldn't be a #6 seed, they won the NFC North. Therefore they were either a 3 or 4 seed

He means they were the six seed once when they won the superbowl Packers showed everyone that thaught they were lucky to get the last spot and werent goin anywhere that the are a good team and possibly could win a superbowl again next year!!

haha YES. it feels great to see the team you've been pulling for since even before the playoffs make it all the way and win the super bowl.

go pack GO. =D

I'm calling it now. It's going to be Lions in the SB next year.

If that happens, I am a legend and can call things in the future and you guys are all my witnesses.

I was kind of disappointed with Super Bowl 45, could've been better had Ben Rothesberger was at his A Game but he wasn't unfortunately and the Packers took advantage of that with their defense to match the Steeler's.

It only took the 3rd to 4th Quarter of the game for Pittsburgh to make a comeback but it was too late in the game when Green Bay was like at a 5-6 point lead and when the Steeler's QB couldn't manage to succeed in a few throws that was all she wrote.

The problem was that Pittsburgh didn't take the game as serious as Green Bay did and that's what lead to their loss of getting the Vince Lombardi trophy. The Steeler's were playing as though it was an in Season game where the Packers were playing with Super Bowl experience.

@Mr619 - I have been saying for about 2-3 years now that the 2011-2012 superbowl (SB46) will be between the Cleveland Browns and the Detroit Lions. And it will be proof that the world is coming to an end lol

Lol, I highly agree. Even though Cleavland used to be such a good team way back in the day. If the Texans make it to the Superbowl I will pee myself.

Back