NFL Playoff Bracket Released! Your Predictions?

Superbowl winning team

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My usertitle speaks the truth.

For a team that has Superbowl experience, I haven't seen the Steelers do well so far :/

Another touchdown! But for the steelers

10-21

Edit: How did you do that so quickly?

Look forward for the Black Eyed Peas. I'm pretty sure that they're doing Dirty Bit, but I wouldn't be surprised if they sang I Gotta Feeling.

I guess I was wrong.

Amazing half time show.

Anyway, Packers are off the a pretty big lead, i'd be surprised if steelers came back. If they do they'll make history for the biggest comeback in superbowl history.

PACKERS LET'S GET IT.

Ugh, the Packer's are failing me. Their defense and offense have been failing lately, giving the Steeler's a free touchdown and, looking at right now, a field goal.

EDIT: Apparently I spoke too soon.

The Steelers better pick up their pace. As for the Packers, the injurys are really starting to hurt them.

Injury's are really going to hurt the packers. If the steelers pick it up they might be able to pull off a win. I think the packers have it though. They seem to be able to prevent the steelers from getting touchdowns.

That was definitely a fumble, not incomplete!!!! That was the fumble neccesary to turn the tide of this game around. UGH but oh well

The fumble call was a poor call. From what I saw, the Packers did have possession of the ball.

Back